45k animals found dead near EP, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone counted 45,000 wild animals?
You make it sound difficult.

If crews of city workers (or others) report seeing clusters of dead birds and squirrels and the. some animal control personnel then go out to observe (or clean them up), it wouldn’t take too long to compute how many have suddenly croaked.

You make it sound difficult.

If crews of city workers (or others) report seeing clusters of dead birds and squirrels and the. some animal control personnel then go out to observe (or clean them up), it wouldn’t take too long to compute how many have suddenly croaked.
Yeah....you think someone actually sat there and counted 45,000 dead birds and squirrels.

Again...the reflexive idiocy of the right wing has gone off the charts.

Back when I lived in Texas there was this red tide that happened quite often....fish died and were washing up on shore. You know what they did? left them there for the seagulls to "clear them up".

If you think someone from a town of 5,000 had the resources to send someone out to a forest and count dead squirrels (or did the squirrels decide to march on City Hall en masse????)...you're dumber than I thought.

45000 animals.

Wow...the town was only 5,000 people or so. Each one had 9 pets?
You're a blooming nincompoop. Its the animals in their natural habitat. You know, deer, raccoon, coyote, opossum. squirrels, birds, etc. These are what comprise the 45,000 animals killed. All it takes is the two or three DEC agents to make the count.

Last edited:
You're a blooming nincompoop. Its the animals in their natural habitat. You know, deer, raccoon, coyote, opossum. squirrels, birds, etc. These are what comprise the 45,000 animals killed. All it takes is the two or three DEC agents to make the count.

So...in this hiroshima-type event with unbreathable are, undrinkable water, and complete and utter bedlam (as the right wing nutjobs would have us believe)...you think someone is running around counting deer, raccoon, coyote, opossum, squirrels, and birds?

Really, the reflexive silliness of the right wing loons has reached a new zenith.

Yeah....you think someone actually sat there and counted 45,000 dead birds and squirrels.

Damn; you’re stupid. I just finished saying that I didn’t think anybody had done so. I suspect, instead, that it was a compilation of reports. Not even all that difficult.

Your imbecility isn’t reflexive. It’s innate.

Damn; you’re stupid. I just finished saying that I didn’t think anybody had done so. I suspect, instead, that it was a compilation of reports. Not even all that difficult.

Your imbecility isn’t reflexive. It’s innate.

Yet somehow I can post on a message board without having to repeat the same exact message twice. Or were you planning on using one of your sock accounts and forgot to switch over?

Yet somehow I can post on a message board without having to repeat the same exact message twice. Or were you planning on using one of your sock accounts and forgot to switch over?
I was seriously hoping you’d get one of the two.

You’re very slow. Retarded, in fact.

Back when I lived in Texas there was this red tide that happened quite often....fish died and were washing up on shore. You know what they did? left them there for the seagulls to "clear them up".

If you think someone from a town of 5,000 had the resources to send someone out to a forest and count dead squirrels (or did the squirrels decide to march on City Hall en masse????)...you're dumber than I thought.

How about the dept of natural resources counting it that good enough for you?

OJKJG5mBi08G.jpeg

So...in this hiroshima-type event with unbreathable are, undrinkable water, and complete and utter bedlam (as the right wing nutjobs would have us believe)...you think someone is running around counting deer, raccoon, coyote, opossum, squirrels, and birds?

Really, the reflexive silliness of the right wing loons has reached a new zenith.
Seems you loons can count dead animals when an oil spill happens. I'll remember how the environment doesn't matter to you when one happens again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back