🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

47 percent of all poll respondents said they think it likely that not all votes will actually be counted in November

O.K.

This video told me absolutely nothing, other than what I told you. This woman is working for an organization that wants to roll back the changes that were made for the 2020 election, the laws that the other side thought were loose, and frankly, illegitimate.

The guy that is pushing this? Is shilling for the establishment as well. The article and research he is pushing, is for the corporate billionaires, not for the populists, which, to my mind, we should be even more suspicious of. He pushed the work of an author that has written for; The Guardian, the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and the Washington Post. :rolleyes:

I read over the suggested article, and the folks they met (except the oil companies,) with, also contribute and pull the strings of the DNC. . . I mean, Facebook and Google? C'mon, who are we kidding here? :dunno:

For this guy to say that "election integrity," is code for "voter suppression," and then not elaborate, is to just assume this is a piece devoted to their own cult members, not critical thinkers. I don't make that assumption. 77% percent of minority groups polled do not believe having an ID to vote outside of one's registration district is an onerous demand, and most folks don't consider having an ID to vote in their registered district should be necessary. I worked as a voter registrar for my honors government class in high school, and now? Folks should be automatically registered when they get ID. So. . . all of this messaging seems. . . just that, hyperbole. The left is being disingenuous on this issue. And frankly, they are being used by global corporations that want illegal labor. They should be ashamed. If they can sit there in one breath and think folks should have to have a vax ID to get a job or eat in a restaurant, and then in the next, believe that having an ID to vote is "voter suppression?" GTFO here with that.

All this effort seems to be just folks trying to put the laws back the way they were before the 2020 debacle so Americans can have faith in elections again.

There was nothing, not in the video, nor in that article; they didn't give any specific laws at all. All they did is point out some names of some political elites and leaked videos that folks on the left didn't like, organizing to make sure that only folks that are eighteen or older, and are naturalized or natural citizens, are the ones voting, and probably only voting once. That's it.

It is the leftist equivalent of right-wing dog whistles about illegals being gang members and black folks being thugs. It was really quite disgusting to the independent thinker. I found it no better than having to listen to Hannity or read Gateway. . . there was a surprising lack of REAL FACTS.

. . . and some of us? Never really believed that elections were any good anyway, as long as computers had control of them.

O.K.

This video told me absolutely nothing, other than what I told you. This woman is working for an organization that wants to roll back the changes that were made for the 2020 election, the laws that the other side thought were loose, and frankly, illegitimate.

The guy that is pushing this? Is shilling for the establishment as well. The article and research he is pushing, is for the corporate billionaires, not for the populists, which, to my mind, we should be even more suspicious of. He pushed the work of an author that has written for; The Guardian, the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and the Washington Post. :rolleyes:

I read over the suggested article, and the folks they met (except the oil companies,) with, also contribute and pull the strings of the DNC. . . I mean, Facebook and Google? C'mon, who are we kidding here? :dunno:

For this guy to say that "election integrity," is code for "voter suppression," and then not elaborate, is to just assume this is a piece devoted to their own cult members, not critical thinkers. I don't make that assumption. 77% percent of minority groups polled do not believe having an ID to vote outside of one's registration district is an onerous demand, and most folks don't consider having an ID to vote in their registered district should be necessary. I worked as a voter registrar for my honors government class in high school, and now? Folks should be automatically registered when they get ID. So. . . all of this messaging seems. . . just that, hyperbole. The left is being disingenuous on this issue. And frankly, they are being used by global corporations that want illegal labor. They should be ashamed. If they can sit there in one breath and think folks should have to have a vax ID to get a job or eat in a restaurant, and then in the next, believe that having an ID to vote is "voter suppression?" GTFO here with that.

All this effort seems to be just folks trying to put the laws back the way they were before the 2020 debacle so Americans can have faith in elections again.

There was nothing, not in the video, nor in that article; they didn't give any specific laws at all. All they did is point out some names of some political elites and leaked videos that folks on the left didn't like, organizing to make sure that only folks that are eighteen or older, and are naturalized or natural citizens, are the ones voting, and probably only voting once. That's it.

It is the leftist equivalent of right-wing dog whistles about illegals being gang members and black folks being thugs. It was really quite disgusting to the independent thinker. I found it no better than having to listen to Hannity or read Gateway. . . there was a surprising lack of REAL FACTS.

. . . and some of us? Never really believed that elections were any good anyway, as long as computers had control of them.
The laws they introduced had absolutely NOTHING to do with the different voter frauds that Trumpists claimed took place...nada, zip, zilch....and all about cutting days citizens can vote early, cutting things good for access for poorer voters, like cutting 24 hour in person voting, drive through voting for women who have children in tow, or citizens who work odd hours and abnormal days, and cut out who in college can vote, and called for more hurdles, for CITIZENS who primarily vote democratic.

No new laws on voting machines and electric voting to make it more secure, no new laws for election precincts to remove dead people from voter rolls and doing this annually, no laws for election offices to vet citizenship before approving a registration application, no new rules on curing absentee ballots, etc etc etc etc.

These new Republican and heritage foundation dark money PACS changing election laws was to weight the scales in their own favor.

cutting days citizens can vote early, cutting things good for access for poorer voters, like cutting 24 hour in person voting, drive through voting for women who have children in tow, or citizens who work odd hours and abnormal days, and cut out who in college can vote,
This might be true, it might not be.

I don't know the specifics of the various state laws.

If that is the case, you are right. Ease of voting should be a priority.

The articles on this should stress these points. I'm not one to be taken in by partisan language. Even your post is heavy on the partisan hyperbole. It isn't logical.

The GOP voters have many of the same problems, lower class, and lower middle class voters. You know it, I know it. So your arguments don't really make a lot of sense. It shouldn't be a partisan issue.

GOP women have children, GOP workers are very blue collar and tradesman that work odd hours, they have kids who are in training. . . ??? I don't get your objection in this post believing this affects only one party.. . . . .

The question was​

"Do you think it is likely that many votes will not actually be counted during this year’s midterm elections?"​

• Very likely
  • Likely
  • Not very likely
  • Not likely at all

Overall, 47 percent of all poll respondents said they think it is either likely or very likely that not all votes will actually be counted in November. And that was driven by the almost 60 percent of non-white voters who think there will incorrect tabulation.

If you're Republican, you might as well stay home and not vote. The Democrats are going to ignore the election results and put who they want in office anyway.

Do you believe many votes won't be counted during the midterms?

Just a desperate attempt to discourage Republicans not to vote. I do not think it will work.

This might be true, it might not be.

I don't know the specifics of the various state laws.

If that is the case, you are right. Ease of voting should be a priority.

The articles on this should stress these points. I'm not one to be taken in by partisan language. Even your post is heavy on the partisan hyperbole. It isn't logical.

The GOP voters have many of the same problems, lower class, and lower middle class voters. You know it, I know it. So your arguments don't really make a lot of sense. It shouldn't be a partisan issue.

GOP women have children, GOP workers are very blue collar and tradesman that work odd hours, they have kids who are in training. . . ??? I don't get your objection in this post believing this affects only one party.. . . . .
Yes, it would hurt some GOP families as well, but not as much as it hurts democrats.

They have the figures, down to a single voter, of who is registered which way. They know more democrats voted during early voting, they know the drive thru voting was used by more Democratic registered voters, they know more 24 hour late night voters, and student voters lean Democratic....

Same with gerrymandering districts.

It's not a guess anymore, it's a science.....

Our politicians and lobbyists are picking the voters, instead of us citizens picking our leaders... That's just not right.

Last edited:
Yes, it would hurt some GOP families as well, but not as much as it hurts democrats.

They have the figures, down to a single voter, of who is registered which way. They know more democrats voted during early voting, they know the drive thru voting was used by more Democratic registered voters, they know more 24 hour late night voters, and student voters lean Democratic....

Same with gerrymandering districts.

It's not a guess anymore, it's a science.....

Our politicians and lobbyists are picking the voters, instead of us citizens picking our leaders... That's just not right.
IMO?

Although I don't think the feds should mess with states determining how they administer their elections, the one thing the democrats should do while they have control of the government, and which I believe the republicans would look awful if they tried to stop, is to make election day a national holiday.

And to this end, make it against the law, for any employer to sanction anyone who takes any amount of hours off to go vote.

Thus? None of this would be an issue.

None of this should be an issue. It really shouldn't.

The democrats shouldn't be in control of who votes, the republicans shouldn't be in control of who votes, the feds shouldn't be in control of who votes, nor should the states.

THE PEOPLE SHOULD TAKE THE INITIATIVE.

The only way to do this? Is to make it a federal holiday.

Last edited:
Although I don't think the feds should mess with states determining how they administer their elections, the one thing the democrats should do while they have control of the government, and which I believe the republicans would look awful if they tried to stop, is to make election day a national holiday.
Agree! We really should make it a National Holiday.....it would solve a multitude of sins.

But know, it would take restructuring, so every district has enough voting places and voting machines and workers, otherwise...it could still be, unfair. With fewer voting machines per capita in compact city neighborhoods, causing long long long lines, which is another form of disenfranchisement.

Forum List

Back