47 Republicans vote in support of same sex marriage

more republicans voted for the bill than voted against it... why not make that the big fing story???? because it brings us closer together....
That's why....
40 some voted in favor...164 voted against

Republicans are out of step with the nation and catering to their homophobic base

While I disagree with their vote on this, nobody cares about this. It's the economy, it's inflation, it's everything sucking in society right now and outside of gay couples, gay marriage is about the furthest thing from people's minds.

What is your idea of unity?

Everyone being united in their homophobia?
Wouldn't the bigger story be how many republicans voted for the bill?.... the only reason for a story like this is to keep us as far apart and angry with each other as we can be....
And its un American....

They are. That's why same-sex married couples want to adopt children and sexually abuse them for their deviant pleasure.
YOU are the sick one here

But take heart...there's lots of crazy Republicans that think just like you

Republicans are out of step with the nation and catering to their homophobic base
Relax. It's OK. It's not law yet so you and your beloved can proceed as planned.

I'll still point out that if Republicans were in charge...gay marriage would be history...kinda like abortion
I don't believe that... and abortion will be worked out in the states where it should be... if you want to blame someone for RvW being undone try looking at the crazies that want abortion in the 9th month or even after birth...

I'll still point out that if Republicans were in charge...gay marriage would be history...kinda like abortion
If gays started requiring that men can marry boys then they may have a problem... the left always pushes way past the boundaries than cries when they get slapped back....

Forum List

Back