4th of july racist?

AOC called a drug test racist.

The reason your nation is experiencing heavy division is you have idiots in your government who have a platform and come from unimpressive backgrounds before they con their way into positions of power.

I'm not sure I've heard any of the Squad name China for ANY wrongdoings. Meanwhile, they call America a polluter and racist. It's ironic to the point of not being funny. Their silence on the CCP should raise some alarm bells with someone.
A drug test is a form of control over a person's freedom and liberty.
Yes most people have to take one to earn the money for your welfare check. Which everyone on welfare that are able to work needs to take one to recieve it.
Still waiting on that welfare check, when did you send it?
I never drug tested my employees for drugs and they did just fine performing their jobs.

people like this need to get out if they ondt like it in the us.

No, they don't have to get out, you can live in the US with a grievance.

Its ok for her to have a grievance. She can believe whatever she wants, but she still sounds like such an idiot. Her seeing the American flag anywhere and she says it "screams racism"

Funny how every other country in the world is allowed to be proud of their flag, and they can proudly display it right here in the U.S. from their car or wherever... but the up and coming mindset with all the woke people is the flag is racist, the anthem is racist.... if you respect them you are most likely racist too.. hell, now we have learned the highway system is racist...
The entire United States is racist.... honestly, why dont we do away with all U.S. holidays of any sort? Our military is racist too right? Bart Simpson definately has to be racist... ive seen how they mock Indian people... so you know... you really ought to change that Avitar of yours or do you just insist on exercising your white priveledge?

It's just a flag and nothing else.

Would you suggest creating a new flag? Do you think Americans should be allowed to have any national symbols? or should they just all be done away with?

if you take a flag and turn it into a symbol it can be abused in a pro and con manner.

It would be easier for everyone if these nut jobs would provide a list of the things they don't consider racist. I suspect it would be a very short list.

If your an American citizen and your the wrong ethnicity.... you are by default racist.. its pretty much up to you now to prove your not. Your right, everything is racist.. your grocery store is filled with racism, the U.S. monitary system is racist, i'm pretty sure our houses are racist now... probably owning pets is some sort of racism I'm sure.... if you hire a black employee your probably racist... and then if you don't hire one your probably also racist... it would all be funny but these are mostly people coming out of college who will probably one day in the future be setting policies.
Thanx ,Democrats.

The reason your nation is experiencing heavy division is you have idiots in your government who have a platform and come from unimpressive backgrounds before they con their way into positions of power.

I'm not sure I've heard any of the Squad name China for ANY wrongdoings. Meanwhile, they call America a polluter and racist. It's ironic to the point of not being funny. Their silence on the CCP should raise some alarm bells with someone.
Yes most people have to take one to earn the money for your welfare check. Which everyone on welfare that are able to work needs to take one to recieve it.
I never drug tested my employees for drugs and they did just fine performing their jobs.
I worked one job that required a drug test and when they asked me if I could pass one. I told them give me 30 days and they did. I also passed the test in 30 days, because the benefits were worth not smoking pot.

Its ok for her to have a grievance. She can believe whatever she wants, but she still sounds like such an idiot. Her seeing the American flag anywhere and she says it "screams racism"

Funny how every other country in the world is allowed to be proud of their flag, and they can proudly display it right here in the U.S. from their car or wherever... but the up and coming mindset with all the woke people is the flag is racist, the anthem is racist.... if you respect them you are most likely racist too.. hell, now we have learned the highway system is racist...
The entire United States is racist.... honestly, why dont we do away with all U.S. holidays of any sort? Our military is racist too right? Bart Simpson definately has to be racist... ive seen how they mock Indian people... so you know... you really ought to change that Avitar of yours or do you just insist on exercising your white priveledge?

Would you suggest creating a new flag? Do you think Americans should be allowed to have any national symbols? or should they just all be done away with?

if you take a flag and turn it into a symbol it can be abused in a pro and con manner.

Ok, by your answer then I can assume you believe we shouldnt have a national symbol.

I do believe the day will come though, once popular culture invests in the American flag being racist, that it will be called too controversial.... and a move will be made to change the US flag completely. I can really see that coming in maybe the next 50 years

I worked one job that required a drug test and when they asked me if I could pass one. I told them give me 30 days and they did. I also passed the test in 30 days, because the benefits were worth not smoking pot.
I refuse to pee for fecal feliacs and started my own business where I don't have to submit to my corporate overloads and their urinary fetishes of authoritarian control..

So is welfare. And taxation. And national health care. And Social security. And public schools. The list goes on.

BTW she has no grievance she is just a fool

Ok, by your answer then I can assume you believe we shouldnt have a national symbol.

I do believe the day will come though, once popular culture invests in the American flag being racist, that it will be called too controversial.... and a move will be made to change the US flag completely. I can really see that coming in maybe the next 50 years

What national flag did the ancient Roman's use to rally the empire?

There is not much that can be done to make the left wingers happy.
We could ban flags, but they would still be angry racist crackpots.
The Democrat Party is pushing a racist cultural revolution on Americans.
They are using the Press, Academia, Entertainment, Sports, and the Internet to incite hate, racism and violence.
History will not be kind to the Democrats.

you know nothing .

There is not much that can be done to make the left wingers happy.
We could ban flags, but they would still be angry racist crackpots.
The Democrat Party is pushing a racist cultural revolution on Americans.
They are using the Press, Academia, Entertainment, Sports, and the Internet to incite hate, racism and violence.
History will not be kind to the Democrats.

Hopefully not. But they are persistent vermin that have co-opted major American Institutions.

you know nothing .

You bought the invisible bridge I see.

moonglow goes to market View attachment 508470

When_the_debate_is_lost__slander_becomes_the_tool_of_the_loser__-_Google_Search.jpg

What national flag did the ancient Roman's use to rally the empire?

Ah I see. So you would rather have an Emperor?

Forum List

Back