4th of july racist?

Anything can be labeled racist by these idiot left loons

Sick of the nonsense
I know the new lady i listened to instead of Rush. Started naming things the left deems racist and just about everything is. Even ice cream because some minorities cannot afford it, freaking loons.
Actually the only thing that is racist, are racist.

Like this bullshit.

1625352852237.png

AOC called a drug test racist.

The reason your nation is experiencing heavy division is you have idiots in your government who have a platform and come from unimpressive backgrounds before they con their way into positions of power.

I'm not sure I've heard any of the Squad name China for ANY wrongdoings. Meanwhile, they call America a polluter and racist. It's ironic to the point of not being funny. Their silence on the CCP should raise some alarm bells with someone.
A drug test is a form of control over a person's freedom and liberty.
Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.

Claiming that it's racism is just stupid.
It's all about the context of the individuals perception..
If your medical physician is drug testing you so that they can monitor whatever drug(s) they prescribed to you to make sure they are not doing more harm than good, that is not a form of control over your personal freedom and liberty.

If your probation officer orders you to take a drug test, it is.

But claiming that a drug test is racist is just plain fucking stupid.

horselightning The Bush babies are getting a lot of fake holidays. Pretty soon there will be a "George Floyd" Day to honor a filthy armed robber junkie who's destiny was to catch a bullet anyway. Or an OD. Which is what killed the bastard in the first place. I hope Chauvin gets off on Appeal. LONG LIVE BERNIE GOETZ!

G

Sick of the nonsense
I know the new lady i listened to instead of Rush. Started naming things the left deems racist and just about everything is. Even ice cream because some minorities cannot afford it, freaking loons.

Like this bullshit.

View attachment 508509

How is that racist? You're proving my point, dumbass

The reason your nation is experiencing heavy division is you have idiots in your government who have a platform and come from unimpressive backgrounds before they con their way into positions of power.

I'm not sure I've heard any of the Squad name China for ANY wrongdoings. Meanwhile, they call America a polluter and racist. It's ironic to the point of not being funny. Their silence on the CCP should raise some alarm bells with someone.

If your medical physician is drug testing you so that they can monitor whatever drug(s) they prescribed to you to make sure they are not doing more harm than good, that is not a form of control over your personal freedom and liberty.

Racists claiming racism all the time is just plain fucking stupid.

Racists claiming racism all the time is just plain fucking stupid.
It is also the Democrat Mantra. Commit the Crime and blame Regular Americans. Orwell called it "DoubleThink".

Sick of the nonsense

Like this bullshit.

View attachment 508509

Whitey been bad to you?

Sick of the nonsense

Like this bullshit.

View attachment 508509

Whitey been bad to you?
That is always the Bush Baby excuse when they are to stupid to compete with "Whitey".

G

Sick of the nonsense

Like this bullshit.

View attachment 508509

Because that MAGA shit is racist, dumbass hag.

Sick of the nonsense

Like this bullshit.

View attachment 508509

Whitey been bad to you?
That is always the Bush Baby excuse when they are to stupid to compete with "Whitey".
Hard to compete with someone who has a stacked deck and cheats all the time.

Yes most people have to take one to earn the money for your welfare check. Which everyone on welfare that are able to work needs to take one to recieve it.
Still waiting on that welfare check, when did you send it?
I never drug tested my employees for drugs and they did just fine performing their jobs.
I worked one job that required a drug test and when they asked me if I could pass one. I told them give me 30 days and they did. I also passed the test in 30 days, because the benefits were worth not smoking pot.
I refuse to pee for fecal feliacs and started my own business where I don't have to submit to my corporate overloads and their urinary fetishes of authoritarian control..
Those who can work and won't should be drug tested. I bet you got the Trump vaccine.

Sick of the nonsense

Like this bullshit.

View attachment 508509

Whitey been bad to you?
No, they just have to hold his hand to vote. You know, his peers who know he is too stupid to have an id. Republican minorities are smart enough to obtain one. So he pisses his pants over it.

G

Sick of the nonsense

Like this bullshit.

View attachment 508509

Because that MAGA shit is racist, dumbass hag.
No Trump thinks minorities can make it on their own. Democrats think you need a pacifier. I tell you what mac, ill hold your hand the next time you vote! Lol, since you agree with your party that minorities are too stupid to obtain an id. Sorry for your incompetence.

Sick of the nonsense

Like this bullshit.

View attachment 508509

Whitey been bad to you?
Hard to compete with someone who has a stacked deck and cheats all the time.
Lol, the Democrats has promised minorities everything in the world. But screw you over every time. You're a sucker.

Forum List

Back