4th Of July Shopping Spree

This doesn't even make sense. So many kids -- looks like they all just got off the bus or something. This ain't adding up.

You've never heard of a flash mob?
This shit is pretty common in a certain segment of our society.
That you dont understand tells me you dont follow the news.
Depends on what kind of "news," I guess. No, I never heard of a flash mob.

So all you watch is CNN...

Only a liberal can be as ill informed as you.

Thank you! No, I don't watch tv anymore and I haven't figured out how to watch it on the computer. I read the paper and listen to the radio a little. Then you guys fill me in on the rest, that and my progressive coworker who is frequently muttering about some Republican or other under his breath.

It looks like these kids need to have their phones taken away, doesn't it?

Flash mobs have been discussed here on multiple occasions.
I dont understand your participation on a political board when you dont follow the news.

No need to be rude about it. You're as badly behaved as those kids.

Thank you! No, I don't watch tv anymore and I haven't figured out how to watch it on the computer. I read the paper and listen to the radio a little. Then you guys fill me in on the rest, that and my progressive coworker who is frequently muttering about some Republican or other under his breath.

I dont understand your participation on a political board when you dont follow the news.

I dont know about you,but when I find something on USMB that I find either compelling,interesting or something I believe to be a flat out lie I research before commenting as to not look like a dumbass.
This generally takes less than five minutes of my time.

I dont know about you,but when I find something on USMB that I find either compelling,interesting or something I believe to be a flat out lie I research before commenting as to not look like a dumbass.

And you taught me something and I thanked you.

And you're welcome.
But wouldnt it have been easier to type in "Violent flash mobs" into your google bar before commenting?
That way you dont run the risk of looking ill informed and you'll have learned something without the detriment of looking foolish.

This doesn't even make sense. So many kids -- looks like they all just got off the bus or something. This ain't adding up.

They all rush a high end store (smart ones anyway) and grab all the "reparations" they can. The employees/owners are usually so shocked and intimidated by this mob of Africans, that they dont wven react.

And you're welcome.
But wouldnt it have been easier to type in "Violent flash mobs" into your google bar before commenting?
That way you dont run the risk of looking ill informed and you'll have learned something without the detriment of looking foolish.
Her response was classy. You should leave it at that.

She doesn't know about it because she obviously gets her news from a certain segment of our media that won't report on anything that might smack of "racism"!
View attachment 268464
Flash mob
A flash mob is a group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and seemingly pointless act for a brief time, then quickly disperse, often for the purposes of entertainment, satire, and artistic expression. Flash mobs are organized via telecommunications, social media, or viral emails.Wikipedia
That was the definition in the beginning. Things have changed since then.

And you're welcome.
Her response was classy. You should leave it at that.

I actually like OL.
She's one of the few liberals on this board who will admit the left can be crazy at times.
Although she frustrates me at times.

Forum List

Back