4th Of July Weekend Coming Up.Will There Be "New Flag Displaying & Restriction Rules" This Weekend?

Can we check with the Libs here to see if they feel it's still OK to be proud of our country and it's flag....
Can we still display it on the Fourth of July?

:hellno:. So will we be able to hang/display our Flags in our front lawns this weekend? Will there be a "List Of Flags" or Memorabilia we will not be allowed to display on our properties? This is going to be the conversation next week. Does it even feel like the 4th of July this time? What happened to our freedoms and independence to do as we please on our properties?:eusa_boohoo:

4th of July is too patriotic and offends liberals. It's banned.
does this mean that "Butt Implant Awareness Week" will also be banned?

If not... It should be.
Well,also, what about Thanksgiving, i am pretty sure the far left is very upset over the manner of how Turkeys are killed before they arrive on our dinner table, and even I feel that forcing all Turkeys to watch CNN till they die is beyond animal abuse.

It's banned because not only did we kill the turkey during the first Thankgiving... We fed it to the Indians. A twofer.

Who cares if they do?

I will display My flags the way I always have. If someone has a problem with it, I'll invite them to move on. I have several large clubs to motivate them.

Can we check with the Libs here to see if they feel it's still OK to be proud of our country and it's flag....

Louis Farrakhan says no. Racist

:hellno:. So will we be able to hang/display our Flags in our front lawns this weekend? Will there be a "List Of Flags" or Memorabilia we will not be allowed to display on our properties? This is going to be the conversation next week. Does it even feel like the 4th of July this time? What happened to our freedoms and independence to do as we please on our properties?:eusa_boohoo:
Liberals moved in & took over the neighborhood associations

I'm lucky. there isn't any Liberals in the neighborhood I live. It's so peaceful and happy people living here.
In other words, the entire trailer park is filled with lobotomized zombies like you.

Rush went on about this the other day....
Since racism according to the left is huge in this country and it's happened while we fly the American flag
isn't it time to abandon it as our symbol.

So many cases where our flag is burned,spit on and worse and it's accepted as free speech and freedon of expression
and when some kid proudly displays it on the back of his bike when he shows up at school and gets into trouble for it....
What the hell is going on in this country?

Rush went on about this the other day....
Since racism according to the left is huge in this country and it's happened while we fly the American flag
isn't it time to abandon it as our symbol.

He probably listened to Louis Farrakhan's American Flag rant audio tape like I did. Since Farrakahn is Obama's big buddy you know he agrees.

So many cases where our flag is burned,spit on and worse and it's accepted as free speech and freedon of expression
and when some kid proudly displays it on the back of his bike when he shows up at school and gets into trouble for it....
What the hell is going on in this country?
and now we have Louis FerretFace claiming that the cops drove that kid to McDonalds after he took out 9 blacks? you would have to have an IQ of 25 to believe that.

Wow the whining is in full force in conland. Faux News has lost its batshit. Watch out, the UFO's will be coming next!

Dimbulb Oreilly calling for 'war' on something this or that, who knows he is at war with everything and for some reason he gets angry at everyone on his lame show. It is sooo gratifying to see this idiot lose his shit.

And its so sophomoric for Faux and con-radio to claim 'they (and of course fill in the blank as to who they is) are saying the entire nation is racist'. When of course no one is saying that.

Faux and con-radio are doubling down on their racist views. Go ahead, there is only an election in 2016.

Forum List

Back