4th Of July Weekend Coming Up.Will There Be "New Flag Displaying & Restriction Rules" This Weekend?

I lower my stars and bars to half mast on the fourth to commemorate the fall of Vicksburg, and the end of a confederacy stretching across the continent. After Gant did that and burned by city of Jackson to the ground TWICE, the Glorious Clause was doomed.

Fall of Vicksburg

It's just fine to hang your Rebel flag. Esp. on the 4th. Do it while you't buying and setting off all those Chinese fireworks some slave over there made for you to celebrate your independence.............yahoo!

I lower my stars and bars to half mast on the fourth to commemorate the fall of Vicksburg, and the end of a confederacy stretching across the continent. After Gant did that and burned by city of Jackson to the ground TWICE, the Glorious Clause was doomed.

Fall of Vicksburg

Dumb racist rednecks lost. Time for y'all to get over it and move on.

It's just fine to hang your Rebel flag. Esp. on the 4th. Do it while you't buying and setting off all those Chinese fireworks some slave over there made for you to celebrate your independence.............yahoo!
Well yah, them poor Chinese r wage slaves. That's what these capitalists do. We treated the slaves better'n that.

But I generally go to the gun range, and blow through some .223 ammo first. Then I go home, raise the stars and bars to half mast and grill my burgers. Put my rifles away before consulting with Misters Jim Beam and Budweiser though.

:hellno:. So will we be able to hang/display our Flags in our front lawns this weekend? Will there be a "List Of Flags" or Memorabilia we will not be allowed to display on our properties? This is going to be the conversation next week. Does it even feel like the 4th of July this time? What happened to our freedoms and independence to do as we please on our properties?:eusa_boohoo:

We will be in Myrtle Beach displaying the ONLY American Flag which did not support tyranny nor the continuing criminal enterprise known as the federal government.

villagestreetwear_2368_9770919870

:hellno:. So will we be able to hang/display our Flags in our front lawns this weekend? Will there be a "List Of Flags" or Memorabilia we will not be allowed to display on our properties? This is going to be the conversation next week. Does it even feel like the 4th of July this time? What happened to our freedoms and independence to do as we please on our properties?:eusa_boohoo:
you are dumb.

We will be in Myrtle Beach displaying the ONLY American Flag which did not support tyranny nor the continuing criminal enterprise known as the federal government.

I hear ya, but the South also supported a lot of horrible things. Beating, raping, and killing slaves certainly doesn't = Freedom & Liberty.

I'll be on the hunt for rebel boobs on the 4th...

LOL Remove those flags or I can do for you.........
If I can find some.....Massive Mammalian protuberances,,I will....
well if the Confederate Flag pertains to Slavery, then why isn't there an imagine of a slave in the design?
It's subliminal...
i would of been looking for an imagine of a slave picking cotton on the flag. well i just cant wait for next weekend when hopefully we will see the confederate flag in millions of lawns and roofs!

I'll be on the hunt for rebel boobs on the 4th...

well if the Confederate Flag pertains to Slavery, then why isn't there an imagine of a slave in the design?
It's subliminal...
i would of been looking for an imagine of a slave picking cotton on the flag. well i just cant wait for next weekend when hopefully we will see the confederate flag in millions of lawns and roofs!
Huzzah!

i dont know what 100 Million Americans are going to do with their "Confederate Shorts and Bathing Suits" next weekend. they really should all wear them to beaches and outings just to piss off the racist left.

I hear ya, but the South also supported a lot of horrible things. Beating, raping, and killing slaves certainly doesn't = Freedom & Liberty.

True, indeed.

But the government supremacist bullshit that Lincoln freed the slaves and that the stars and stripes stands for liberty in pure bullshit.

They need to take all the belongings of the traitorous southerners , you know " to the victor goes the spoils" and give it to the slaves.
To damn bad they didn't, then forbid anyone that fought for the traitors or helped them in anyway, to own any property for 100 yrs.

Fall of Vicksburg

It's subliminal...
Huzzah!
i have a dumb question. If I decided to grow cotton in my back yard, and picked it myself, will I be deemed a racist?

It's subliminal...
Huzzah!
i have a dumb question. If I decided to grow cotton in my back yard, and picked it myself, will I be deemed a racist?
You'd be stupid. That stuff's mean to pick. That's why we didn't pick it ourselves.

Forum List

Back