4th Of July Weekend Coming Up.Will There Be "New Flag Displaying & Restriction Rules" This Weekend?

well if the Confederate Flag pertains to Slavery, then why isn't there an imagine of a slave in the design?
It's subliminal...
i would of been looking for an imagine of a slave picking cotton on the flag. well i just cant wait for next weekend when hopefully we will see the confederate flag in millions of lawns and roofs!
Huzzah!
i have a dumb question. If I decided to grow cotton in my back yard, and picked it myself, will I be deemed a racist?
You'd be stupid. That stuff's mean to pick. That's why we didn't pick it ourselves.
oh, and I left out picking the cotton with a 30x40 Confederate Flag raised 100 feet in my backyard cotton field.

:hellno:. So will we be able to hang/display our Flags in our front lawns this weekend? Will there be a "List Of Flags" or Memorabilia we will not be allowed to display on our properties? This is going to be the conversation next week. Does it even feel like the 4th of July this time? What happened to our freedoms and independence to do as we please on our properties?:eusa_boohoo:

The 4th of July isn't this weekend.

:hellno:. So will we be able to hang/display our Flags in our front lawns this weekend? Will there be a "List Of Flags" or Memorabilia we will not be allowed to display on our properties? This is going to be the conversation next week. Does it even feel like the 4th of July this time? What happened to our freedoms and independence to do as we please on our properties?:eusa_boohoo:

Wow conservatives are in full blown-flailing-over-the-top whining about nothing.

Nothing has been banned Erkel. Stop listening to the vomit coming out of Dumbaugh and Faux News.

Fly your flags. Put up your ISIS flag, and your con-federate flag, and you white flag (the true confederate flag). Have a dog and a beer and blow some shit up.

I prefer to fly the American flag but others are free to do as they see fit. And of course you are free to whine about nothing at all as you see fit. Which you are doing. You sound like children throwing a tantrum.

This is my flag:
http://images.thecarconnection.com/lrg/american-flag_100166373_l.jpg

Wow conservatives are in full blown-flailing-over-the-top whining about nothing.

Nothing has been banned Erkel. Stop listening to the vomit coming out of Dumbaugh and Faux News.

Fly your flags. Put up your ISIS flag, and your con-federate flag, and you white flag (the true confederate flag). Have a dog and a beer and blow some shit up.

I prefer to fly the American flag but others are free to do as they see fit. And of course you are free to whine about nothing at all as you see fit. Which you are doing. You sound like children throwing a tantrum.

This is my flag:
http://images.thecarconnection.com/lrg/american-flag_100166373_l.jpg
its going to be interesting to see what happens next weekend, the right is going to piss off the left bigtime!

The fascist out there calling to ban a flag will probably call to CANCEL Fourth of July

can't have any celebrating of our military and country. Against their RULES

Liberals moved in & took over the neighborhood associations

well not in mine! naples is too red!

I'm lucky. there isn't any Liberals in the neighborhood I live. It's so peaceful and happy people living here.

well not in mine! naples is too red!
I bought a new Speedboat some time ago and there was a two year waiting list for a slip on the lake. Needless to say a long drawn out battle ensued with my association. The boat was kept inside a 6 foot privacy fence but they knew it was there so for 2 years I gave them the bird. Ultimately sold my house and got out of that snob community

I'm lucky. there isn't any Liberals in the neighborhood I live. It's so peaceful and happy people living here.
My neighborhood is quite mixed. We all get along but when election season comes the lines are clear with the yard signs lol

4th of July is too patriotic and offends liberals. It's banned.

does this mean that "Butt Implant Awareness Week" will also be banned?

If not... It should be.

If not... It should be.
Well,also, what about Thanksgiving, i am pretty sure the far left is very upset over the manner of how Turkeys are killed before they arrive on our dinner table, and even I feel that forcing all Turkeys to watch CNN till they die is beyond animal abuse.

Forum List

Back