Zone1 5 children shot in two random shootings in Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did the research on this topic a few weeks ago.
The democrat cities in the red states (The largest cities) are overwhelmingly
the culprits in crime.
There is crime in all cities, nobody is arguing that, IM2, but the majority
of crime is in the democrat cities in blue states and in red states..
There are distinct reasons for that
Of course you did.

You just had a criminal red president, so stop pretending that crime would be less if republicans ran whatever cities you looked at.

Sounds like you're blaming racism for health issues? on a massive scale? sounds to me like it's just a continuation of demonizing one group of people. High blood pressure , heart disease, diabetes are mostly dietary problems. It's lack of being educated on health and diet that causes these diseases among people of every color. Even the asian community.

48 million with PTSD? well, thats one way to get more money. You must be an attorney.
I have the research to back it up. And it demonizes people who are part of a subculture that practices a specific behavior. Have you ever experienced what happens inside your body when confronted with racism?

I doubt it. So pay attention. Racism causes stress. That is a fact.

The continuing racism blacks face keeps blacks stressed out and creates chemical imbalances within our bodies, causing many health problems. Increasing evidence supported by research shows that racism shortens lives. On June 3, 2020, SAMHSA’s Office of Behavioral Health Equity published a report titled, “Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans.” They found that racism contributed to poor mental health and chronic physical health problems.

“Racism and associated trauma and violence contribute to mental health disorders, particularly depression, anxiety and PTSD, and chronic health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, maternal mortality/infant mortality and morbidity in African Americans. Racism is considered a fundamental cause of adverse health outcomes for racial/ethnic minorities and racial/ethnic inequities in health. The primary domains of racism - structural/institutional racism, cultural racism, and individual-level discrimination— are linked to mental and physical health outcomes. Racism and violence targeting a specific community is increasingly associated with complex trauma and intergenerational trauma, all of which have physical and behavioral health consequences.”

Studies show that consistent exposure to adversity and marginalization causes early health declines in black Americans. Racism is a stressor that triggers the body into allostasis or better understood, racism forces the body to adapt to stress. Allostasis is the process that helps us adapt to stress. Allostatic load is compiled damage to the body due to constant pressure. Such stress leads to allostatic overload, which is the point when the overall amount of stress causes health problems or death. For example, allostatic processes lead to increases in blood pressure, a leading cause of death in the black community. Allostatic overload created by stress caused due to constant exposure to racism increases the occurrences of myocardial infarction in blacks.

Simply put, a myocardial infarction is a heart attack. In 2014, “Structural racism and myocardial infarction in the United States,” a study by Alicia Lukachko, Mark Hatzenbuehler, & Katherine Keyes, was published in Social Science and Medicine Journal. Their research showed that structural racism was one cause of heart attacks in black people.

“This study demonstrates adverse effects of structural racism—specifically state-level racial disparities disadvantaging Blacks in political representation, employment, and incarceration —on past 12-month myocardial infarction. These adverse effects, however, were specific to Blacks, and among Whites, indicators of structural racism appear to have a benign or even beneficial effect on cardiac health. It is important to note that individual-level risk factors including age, sex, education, income, and medical insurance do not account for these findings. Furthermore, lending support to the construct validity of our measures of structural racism, the effects persist above and beyond those of state-level racial disparities in poverty.

Measures of structural racism pertaining to job status did not follow the expected pattern of association, and were inversely associated with myocardial infarction among Blacks. While this finding was unexpected, it is in line with results from previous studies that have documented that Black Americans in high status positions report greater exposure to interpersonal discrimination. This increased exposure, coupled with potential pressures to assimilate and to defy negative racist stereotypes, may in turn place high status Blacks at greater risk for adverse health outcomes. Our results similarly suggest that Black Americans in states with greater representation of Blacks in high status positions are at higher risk for heart attack.”

Of course you did.

You just had a criminal red president, so stop pretending that crime would be less if republicans ran whatever cities you looked at.
What I looked at is the highest crime rate states, which were red for the most part. Then I looked at the highest
crime cities in those states. IM2. All of them were democrat controlled cities.

If anyone should stop "pretending", it's YOU.
I did the research, now you do the research.

Hmm,no, there was violence in cities before that. More, even.

So, that's obviously wrong.

Got anything else?
do you? why isn't this issue like 50%-50% left right issue? seems like it's weighted
towards your tent, doesn't it?
Whatchya got?

do you? why isn't this issue like 50%-50% left right issue? seems like it's weighted
towards your tent, doesn't it?
Whatchya got?
No, I see far more righties dancing on the graves of city shooting victims than lefties.

So, is that it? Tapping out already?

And just minutes ago it seemed like your favorite talking point.

Hm.

No, I see far more righties dancing on the graves of city shooting victims than lefties.

So, is that it? Tapping out already?

And just minutes ago it seemed like your favorite talking point.

Hm.
I'm stated facts, and you're deflecting. It's basically what you do
who's tapping out?

I'm stated facts, and you're deflecting. It's basically what you do
who's tapping out?

You have been asked to argue your little pet talking point.

Tellingly, the one argument you eked out was total horseshit.

I think the demonstration is over.

You have been asked to argue your little pet talking point.

Tellingly, the one argument you eked out was total horseshit.

I think the demonstration is over.
You demonstrate how you just troll, you bring nothing to any thread you get involved with.
You troll, you flame. That's all you do. :eusa_whistle:

You demonstrate how you just troll, you bring nothing to any thread you get involved with.
You troll, you flame. That's all you do. :eusa_whistle:
Well, that's false, as anyone can scroll up and see for themselves.

I merely asked you to argue your little pet talking point. Your failure to do so reflects on you, not on me.

And it was total failure.

Have a good one.

Well, that's false, as anyone can scroll up and see for themselves.

I merely asked you to argue your little pet talking point. Your failure to do so reflects on you, not on me.

And it was total failure.

Have a good one.

Once again for the dumb people like you:

Yes, your people have ruined some once-great cities in red states.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

Most Violent Cities in America
St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat
Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat
Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat
Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat
Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat
Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat
Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat
Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat
Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat
Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat
Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent
Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat
Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat
San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican
Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent
Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat
Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat
New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat
Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat
Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

Wow. Four black children shot, including a toddler, it's pointed out that it was yet another shooting in a Democrat city because it was, and your focus is on the discussion of the Democrat city.

Right or wrong, the reason non-Democrats point out the Democrat city thing is not due to racism; it's due to the belief that Democrats of all colors are getting black babies killed. It makes sense for people to bring up what they think are the root causes of babies being killed.

I mean, sure, get to that; it was brought up and you can respond. But isn't there a bigger story for your first response? Do you not even have thoughts and prayers?

Nothing about the shooting? Or are you suggesting that because crime also happens in Republican cities that killing babies Democrat cities is OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back