5 Dead in Austin Shooting

Making excuses for murder is what you meant.

No...that is what democrats do when you bring up the fact that it is their policies, in the cities they control, that is driving the gun murder rate......and that those policies are resulting in the deaths of 10s of thousands of young black men....

A drunken man who snaps and kills 8 neighbors is a preventable tragedy. Was he a legal citizen? How many gun laws did he violate? Were police negligent in investigating previous threats? The Nashville trannie terrorist is far more sinister and horrifying. She killed 8 people including 4 kids in a deliberate planned attack on a Christian school. For some reason authorities seem to consider the shooter to be the victim and still refuse to release her manifest

You have no ability to discuss an issue, so you resort to your emotional nonsense. Oh, and apparently the shooter is a Mexican national, another open borders success story for your Democrat Leaders. :clap:
And you don't discuss by making up excuses for gun murder.

This incident includes Hondurans and shooter was neighbor. At large.

The shooter is a Mexican National.....so this story just ended in 3......2.........1.......

The suspect has been identified as 39-year-old Francisco Oropeza, a Mexican national.

And there was much weeping among the democrats as they realized their hope to exploit more dead children to push gun control was not possible.....because the shooter was a member of one of the democrat party protexted groups.....Mexican nationals.....so they don't even get to carry on about AR-15s......

The shooter is a Mexican National.....so this story just ended in 3......2.........1.......

The suspect has been identified as 39-year-old Francisco Oropeza, a Mexican national.

And there was much weeping among the democrats as they realized their hope to exploit more dead children to push gun control was not possible.....because the shooter was a member of one of the democrat party protexted groups.....Mexican nationals.....so they don't even get to carry on about AR-15s......
I really do not understand why you think this. The last shooter was a trans so RWers called it a trans shooting, now RWers will be calling this on a Mexican shooting. Why does this suddenly matter? Lots of white hetro guys have been shooters before and this never came up. Why now?

I really do not understand why you think this. The last shooter was a trans so RWers called it a trans shooting, now RWers will be calling this on a Mexican shooting. Why does this suddenly matter? Lots of white hetro guys have been shooters before and this never came up. Why now?

It matters because the democrats immediately accuse conservatives when any mass public shooting is reported, then the story goes down the memory hole as soon as it turns out a democrat party protected group member was the shooter....

Have you seen any information from the democrat party transgender killer's manifesto yet?

Lots of white hetro guys have been shooters before and this never came up.

Are you kidding? Are you new to this topic............the democrats would automatically blame conservatives after each mass pubic shooting....until social media allowed us to point out when it was actually a lefty doing it.......

It matters because the democrats immediately accuse conservatives when any mass public shooting is reported, then the story goes down the memory hole as soon as it turns out a democrat party protected group member was the shooter....

Have you seen any information from the democrat party transgender killer's manifesto yet?

Are you kidding? Are you new to this topic............the democrats would automatically blame conservatives after each mass pubic shooting....until social media allowed us to point out when it was actually a lefty doing it.......
Ok, you guys have completely left me behind. I do not understand what difference a manifesto makes, except to perhaps learn something so we can stop it next time, with red flag laws or maybe increasing availability of mental health care. why does it make a difference if they accuse conservatives? It is the guns they hate. Shooters in protected groups? There are definitely 2 realities.

And you don't discuss by making up excuses for gun murder.
Isn't it frustrating when you can't get me to climb into the mud pit with you? ;) The issues are another mentally deranged person killing innocent people who also happens to be a Mexican National. That means he isn't an American citizen. I guess we'll see if he is here legally or not. Hope that helps you understand the issues. Have a nice day!

Ok, you guys have completely left me behind. I do not understand what difference a manifesto makes, except to perhaps learn something so we can stop it next time, with red flag laws or maybe increasing availability of mental health care. why does it make a difference if they accuse conservatives? It is the guns they hate. Shooters in protected groups? There are definitely 2 realities.

This is the one manifesto they haven't released to the public.....the killer is dead......

Because the shooter was a left wing, democrat party transgender, they don't want people to see how much hate the transgender had......they think it will hurt the transgender movement.....

Why does it make a difference if they accuse conservatives?

Because if they can smear conservatives, they can silence the opposition to more pointless gun control.

If you have any more questions...please ask them.....

Forum List

Back