5 Dead in Austin Shooting

Actually I don't disagree with you about the guns, and I have one in my pants right now. In a holster of course, but still...
But I think this trans shooter thing was simply an attempt by the RWers to deflect and smear trans people.

And you are 100% wrong........the trans issue is a complete creation of the democrat party........no one cared about them, or thought about them...until the democrat party demanded they be able to use girls bathrooms, locker rooms, and they began competing against women, taking their trophies and their scholarships.....and now, they are pushing mutilating children and sterlizing children with chemicals, instead of dealing with underlying health issues........

Here...John Nolte explains it..

For hundreds of years, no one in America bothered or cared about transsexuals and drag queens. Then THEY chose to wage a political war against us normal people. After nearly two-hundred years of peaceful co-existence, leftist transsexuals and drag queens rose up all at once to target our children for grooming and surgical mutilation; cheat in women’s sports; demand access to our daughter’s bathrooms, and bully us to join their anti-science delusion with their stupid pronouns.

Then, because we want no part of that madness, suddenly, the same people who left transsexuals alone for 250 years are the enemy… We’re transphobes… We’re committing “trans genocide,”—which is a hoax

Nolte: Four Transsexual Mass Shooters in Less than Five Years

Lets see, April 1st? I remember that day, it was 2 days before I closed on my retirement farm, I am pretty sure it rained and...no, I don't remember anything about a trans day of vengeance. Weird. What happened? and I dont think biological men should compete in womens sports...

The guys last name......means this story is going to go away fairly quickly.....

And, of course, the article lies about the number of mass public shootings......it hasn't been a record year so far...not even close...

There have been a total of 5 mass public shootings

2 Asian senior citizens
1 short black male
1 left wing, democrat party, transgender killer
1 left wing, anti-gun, Trump hating, lefty democrat
You forgot about Dadeville Alabama.
iu

The Nashville shooter was clearly mentally ill and undergoing psychiatric counseling but yet she was able to "legally" purchase a firearm. There is little effort to keep guns away from crazy people because the democrat party wants to protect it's base and unfortunately the base consists of the mentally unbalanced, case in point senator Fetterman. Democrats would rather use mass murder as a political tool than try to fix the problem.

This incident includes Hondurans and shooter was neighbor. At large.
Another good guy with a gun keeping the 2ndA alive and in action, doing what it does best

It's illegal to discharge any firearm outdoors in City Limits? Correct? Only a Gun range will do? Not in your yard.

Are visitors (illegals) allowed to borrow/buy/steal weapons?

Its illegal to discharge any firearm in City Limits? Correct?

Are visitors (illegals) allowed to borrow/buy/steal weapons?
Fox reported he was on his property. I really don't know if he could own a house and be illegal. I suppose this being in Texas he could probably buy a gun if he could buy a house.

Fox reported he was on his property. I really don't know if he could own a house and be illegal. I suppose this being in Texas he could probably buy a gun if he could buy a house.

Despite numerous claims, no one here has shown any of those involved were here illegally. Not that that matters to the Qult.

Another good guy with a gun keeping the 2ndA alive and in action, doing what it does best

Not when you murder 5 people....

And again, you fail to address the 15 million innocent people murdered by the governments of Europe..in just 6 years......

Lets see, April 1st? I remember that day, it was 2 days before I closed on my retirement farm, I am pretty sure it rained and...no, I don't remember anything about a trans day of vengeance. Weird. What happened? and I dont think biological men should compete in womens sports...

Yeah....the mass public shooter took that literally just did it a little early.........

Yeah....the mass public shooter took that literally just did it a little early.........
Oh, you are saying he/she did it on the day she did because it was the trans day of vengeance on April 1? Nah, I still don't get what you are trying to say.

Could the same thing have been done with a pistol?

Yes

Could the same thing have been done with a shotgun?

Yes.

So you stupid point is?
I can't talk about this, see post 27.
But....
A real tragedy. Better to not engage a person with a gun and just dial 911. Very sad. I am going to look for a GOFUNDME for this one. I will Send a few $$ for the expenses.

Forum List

Back