5 members of one Texas family charged. Please take a moment to review the "Lovefest" that occurred on January 6th

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

This is one of the best and most thorough accounts of the incidents that occurred that day, that I have seen. Please watch to the end. Thank you

It boggles my mind how they are scooping up protesters with rioters, and the corporate press is harping on this, months after this happened. . .

. . . yet the BLM protests that devolved into riots, the corporate press denied ever happened in front of the nation's eyes, and the establishment didn't so much arrest the protestors, and had a limp wristed response to the rioters. . .

How can any rational adult take this propaganda seriously?

Just sayin' . . .

:rolleyes:

Trespassing and disorderly conduct charges.

Where are the charges for insurrection?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
STFU you flippin imbecile. Who the hell are you kidding? Had they been charged with insurrection you would be screaming overreach. The way it should have went down is 50 cals should have been placed around the capital and them walking morons should have been mowed down like blades of grass underneath a lawnmower. Truthfully, everyone of those SOB's that participated in that insurrection should not be arrested, they should be granted disability due to mental incapacity and have their finances handled by a trustee.

It boggles my mind how they are scooping up protesters with rioters, and the corporate press is harping on this, months after this happened. . .

. . . yet the BLM protests that devolved into riots, the corporate press denied ever happened in front of the nation's eyes, and the establishment didn't so much arrest the protestors, and had a limp wristed response to the rioters. . .

Just sayin' . . .

:rolleyes:
Literally hundreds of BLM protestors have been arrested, some facing life in prison. And yet those BLM protestors were, well protesting. The 1/6 incident was not a protest. It was a direct attempt to overthrow the government and counter the will of the people. Had this happened two hundred years ago, or even 150 years ago--think Lincoln's assassination, those protestors would have long been swinging from a rope.

The 1/6 incident was not a protest. It was a direct attempt to overthrow the government and counter the will of the people.
. . . that? That is the MSM putting ideas into your head.

I'm not sure that is really the truth.

Some were there to protest, and the agent provocateurs were there to set up a narrative for the propagandists.

This is one of the best and most thorough accounts of the incidents that occurred that day, that I have seen. Please watch to the end. Thank you
So you're celebrating an FBI that is behaving like a modern Schutzstaffel? You are so warped with hate that you think it's GREAT that your federal government is levying charges against an entire family for trespassing and possibly vandalism? Oh, and BTW, that lie you people continue to use is easily dismissed and still you keep lying. "Insurrection" is in the Federal code and has specific parameters and NOT ONE citizen there that day has been charged with it. I hope I live long enough to see you people being crushed with the same tactics you support today.

It's the corrosive effects of hate on the brain. I take solace in the fact that if they succeed in their plans, their day to be crushed and abused by this government they trust is just a matter of time.

So you're celebrating an FBI that is behaving like a modern Schutzstaffel? You are so warped with hate that you think it's GREAT that your federal government is levying charges against an entire family for trespassing and possibly vandalism? Oh, and BTW, that lie you people continue to use is easily dismissed and still you keep lying. "Insurrection" is in the Federal code and has specific parameters and NOT ONE citizen there that day has been charged with it. I hope I live long enough to see you people being crushed with the same tactics you support today.
Anyone who stepped into the Capitol that day was breaking the law. Anyone that tore down barricades or pushed a policeman was breaking the law. They need to all be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Forum List

Back