🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 Moslems shot dead in mosque

RTJeaD7.png
Nazi tactics .. this time it's Muslims instead of Jews.

Those damn Canadians! They need to impeach the Prime Minister for his hate!

No kidding what kind of hate are they preaching in canada

Yes it sounds stupid and it is.....but the left really makes arguments like this.

Yep, that is why I go with it. It absolutely unhinges the left.
Since you can't think for yourself.

No I like imitating the knee jerk liberals. I seems you are the one that can't think it through.

You must be one of those Alternate Reality people, where in your world Islamic countries don't dress their women in curtains, forbid them from driving, much less voting, and allow Christians and Jews and every other religion complete freedom.

Canada isn't an Islamic country, it is a country which embraces religious freedom and diversity. Islamic countries do not have laws against Christians nor do they murder them on sight. Lebanon has a large Christian population. There are lots of Christian westerners living and thriving in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, and many other Muslim nations, so I call bullshit on your alt-right lies.

Christians are not allowed to practice in Saudi Arabia you moron. Christian foreigners are allowed to work their, they cannot openly practice it. They most certainly do not allow their own citizens the freedom to become Christian. The only liar here is you.

Christianity in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia

You must be one of those Alternate Reality people, where in your world Islamic countries don't dress their women in curtains, forbid them from driving, much less voting, and allow Christians and Jews and every other religion complete freedom.

Canada isn't an Islamic country, it is a country which embraces religious freedom and diversity. Islamic countries do not have laws against Christians nor do they murder them on sight. Lebanon has a large Christian population. There are lots of Christian westerners living and thriving in Saudi Arabia, Dubai, and many other Muslim nations, so I call bullshit on your alt-right lies.
Are there any any Christian bookstores in Riyadh?

How does this happen?

You can't ask for stricter gun laws. Am I supposed to believe armed people might have had a chance to defend themselves?

You lefties are just praying it wasn't muslims doing this........muslim on muslim violence is worse than muslim on non muslim violence....

From Steves link above:

...A witness told Radio Canada that one of the attackers shouted “Allahu akbar” as he opened fire.

“One started shooting. As soon as he opened fire he shouted, "Allahu akbar!" ("God is great!") The bullets reached people who were praying. People who prayed lost their lives. As for myself, the bullet passed over my head," the witness who refused to be identified said, adding the attackers “seemed to have a very good Québec accent.”...

....The leaflet accused the mosque of having links to the Muslim Brotherhood, claiming it promotes “violent jihad, sharia law, treatment of women as inferiors and virulent homophobia.”.....

At least 5 dead in Quebec City Mosque shooting

Funny how in the narrative they still try to tie it to anti-Islam groups, even with zero evidence to support it.

You can bet that Trudeau and all the other progressive pussies are praying it is some white non-Muslim.

What logic is violated? It is unarguable that in a society the more handguns, in particular, the more firearm fatalities, no?

What logic is violated? It is unarguable that in a society the more handguns, in particular, the more firearm fatalities, no?

No, gun ownership has consistently risen over the years and death rates have fallen. Explain that.

mmk so far I have found the following:

Left - Trump supporters
Right - Muslim fake crime
Reoccurring Randoms - Some Ukrainian militant group that's "taken over Quebec" and hates Muslim's, different Muslim factions fighting each other, and some unnamed "rebellion" against "liberalism taking over Canada."

mmk so far I have found the following:

Left - Trump supporters
Right - Muslim fake crime
Reoccurring Randoms - Some Ukrainian militant group that's "taken over Quebec" and hates Muslim's, different Muslim factions fighting each other, and some unnamed "rebellion" against "liberalism taking over Canada."
Yes. It could be anyone. They have at least two of the perps in custody though, so we should know soon enough.
By now we have usually been told the perp/s are 'mentally ill' (when it's a Muslim/s attacking), so the lack of such a 'diagnosis' might indicate it's not Muslim attackers.
But maybe Canada doesn't routinely jump to the mentally ill 'defence'?

I just wonder if we ever /will/ find out, not like Canada has "free press" in the same sense. I've heard that they get what they're allowed to hear - rather like our lazy American's I suppose.

The Quebec killers?

I say death......there is no place for shit like this.

Killing Muslims praying in their mosque is not in anyway justifiable and whoever did this must be terminated......

Forum List

Back