🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 Moslems shot dead in mosque

Funny they haven't released any names of background information about the attackers. They are waiting as long as they can on this one.
Gee, I wonder why.

I've not heard that one, I'll have to look into it :)

Edit, ah yea that's what I thought:

"Canada’s 1982 constitution guarantees freedom of expression and freedom of the press. The government may legally restrict free speech with the aim of ending discrimination, ensuring social harmony, or promoting gender equality, but the definition of hate speech, which is punishable by law, remains vague."

And Trudeau
is calling it terrorism

Update: 6 killed, 8 injured

Leftwingers, why do we want these people in our contry again?

Québec mosque shooting: six dead as Justin Trudeau decries 'terrorist attack'

Who are "these people" that you refer to? The victims?

If they were in this country, perhaps they'd still be alive.

Wait were too mean in our country

We actually like to know who people are and what the want before letting them in......

Its much better to die in a country with moral superiority like Canada than be alive in the us

Well according to the left my post is true

Funny they haven't released any names of background information about the attackers.
They were no doubt a couple of Girl Scouts selling cookies.

Who else would they be? :rolleyes-41:

----------------------------------------------

BTW, the linked article says a witness heard them yelling "Allah u Akbar!" as they shot everybody.

Definitely Girl Scouts. :up:

You mean like AK-47s you silly person........and a hunting weapon could do the same damage........silly person.......
Only people ignorant of firearms think large magazines don't assist in killing.

So little clear information, so much commentary. Just another excuse to trot out tired clichés, insults and favorite phrases.

"Canada’s 1982 constitution guarantees freedom of expression and freedom of the press. The government may legally restrict free speech with the aim of ... ensuring social harmony,
In other words, the Canadian Constitution doesn't guarantee squat. If you say (or print) something someone doesn't like... especially the govt... they can legally shut you down.

Update from a witness: They yelled Allahu akbar.

A witness, who asked to remain anonymous, told CBC's French-language service Radio-Canada that two masked individuals entered the mosque.

"It seemed to me that they had a Quebecois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head," said the witness.

'People who were praying lost their lives': Multiple killed in Quebec City mosque shooting
Sounds more like psychos than terrorists though. Time will tell.

Greg

"Canada’s 1982 constitution guarantees freedom of expression and freedom of the press. The government may legally restrict free speech with the aim of ... ensuring social harmony,
In other words, the Canadian Constitution doesn't guarantee squat. If you say (or print) something someone doesn't like... especially the govt... they can legally shut you down.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up.

Can you imagine America with such a thing? We'd be banned from talking about any Conservative issues because of the left...

The Quebec killers?

I say death......there is no place for shit like this.

Killing Muslims praying in their mosque is not in anyway justifiable and whoever did this must be terminated......

I have sympathy for your position but I will say life in a bloody prison hulk in Hudson Bay.

Greg

Again, lamentable news coverage. We know the age of one shooter, the make of one firearm, the number killed, but nothing else? How did they come to arrest the two in custody? How did they decide this was 'terrorist' and not 'merely' murder? This is why all the speculation and name-calling is so silly - we don't know Jack, or any of his friends!

Forum List

Back