🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 Moslems shot dead in mosque

Canada needs to write more gun laws to prevent this. Liberals need to go out and protest and make Canada write more laws. Damn those Canadian bastards!

Can't be...Canada has strict gun control. Must be a misreported story.

Just because we have a gun control ban doesn't mean there are no guns. Hunting weapons aren't banned, but large magazine semi-automatic rifles are.

You mean like AK-47s you silly person........and a hunting weapon could do the same damage........silly person.......

Somali immigrants..aren't they the ones being arrested in Minnesota on terrorism charges...or at least their children.....?

RTJeaD7.png
http://5newsonline.com/2017/01/26/hindsville-church-total-loss-after-catching-fire/

:boohoo:

At least 5 dead, children were there, and folks are busy blaming the victims or deflecting with Whataboutism.

You lefties are just praying it wasn't muslims doing this........muslim on muslim violence is worse than muslim on non muslim violence....

You lefties are just praying it wasn't muslims doing this........muslim on muslim violence is worse than muslim on non muslim violence....

Are you hoping for a Jihadist?

Hoping...nope......just won't be surprised if it is......I wish someone at the mosque had been armed so they could have saved innocent lives...

Are you hoping for a Jihadist?

Hoping...nope......just won't be surprised if it is......I wish someone at the mosque had been armed so they could have saved innocent lives...

...churches, synogogues, mosques...shouldn't have to worry about that. They shouldn't be places of bloodshed.

Apparently Quebec has had a rise in anti-Muslim attacks, and this mosque has had several. Supposedly the attackers were 3 men. I kind of doubt it would be a jihadist, but let's see what emerges.

Forum List

Back