🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 Moslems shot dead in mosque

Read the shooters were heard by witnesses yelling "Allahu Akbar" :

"It seemed to me that they had a Québécois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head," said the witness.

'People who were praying lost their lives': 6 killed in Quebec City mosque shooting
But it wouldn't surprise me to learn this was a red herring as fast as Trudeau announced it was an act of terrorism.

If it were Muslim shooters, it would be immediately classified "workplace violence".

Last edited:
Québec mosque shooting: six dead as Justin Trudeau decries 'terrorist attack'

Six people have been killed and eight injured at a mosque in Québec City, police have said, in a shooting Canada’s prime minister denounced as a “terrorist attack”.

The shooting was carried out by three people at the Québec City Islamic cultural center, witnesses said, and happened during evening prayers on Sunday. Police received the first calls just before 8pm.

Two arrests have been made, a police spokesman said. Local newspaper Le Soleilsaid police accepted a third suspect could still be on the run, though spokeswoman Chistine Coulombe later said: “Nothing right now makes us believe that there would be other suspects related to this event.”

One of the suspects was carrying an AK-47 assault rifle and one was aged 27, Le Soleil reported.

Trudeau spoke of his anger after hearing the news: “We condemn this terrorist attack on Muslims in a centre of worship and refuge.
<more>

But I thought 100% of all muslims were as innocent as kittens.
A xenophobic bigot as president of the United States encourages people like you to write hateful remarks.
Wrong, the person is responsible for what he/she does or write, ever heard of personal responsibility? Are you the type that blames everything you do or write on someone else? Do you need encouragement to be so nasty?
When politicians who are bigots run a country as Trump is doing, hate and prejudice are lent respectability.
Are you so unaware of the influence of Leaders, it must be asked.

Thought to be Right Wing violence.

Gunmen kill 6, injure 8 in attack on worshipers at Quebec City mosque

Gunmen attacked a suburban Quebec City mosque as worshipers were finishing their prayers Sunday night, killing six and wounding at least eight.

While mosques in Canada and the U.S. have been the targets of numerous acts of vandalism and other hate crimes in the past few years, the Quebec City attack appears to be the first mass shooting at an Islamic house of worship in North America.

Government officials wasted no time calling it an act of terrorism. A spokeswoman for the Sûreté du Québec, the Quebec provincial police, said that two suspects had been arrested who remained unidentified. Authorities provided no possible motive as they took the first steps of their investigation. Police do not believe at this time that others were directly involved in the attack.

<more>
5 Moslems shot dead in mosque

Québec mosque shooting: six dead as Justin Trudeau decries 'terrorist attack'

Six people have been killed and eight injured at a mosque in Québec City, police have said, in a shooting Canada’s prime minister denounced as a “terrorist attack”.

The shooting was carried out by three people at the Québec City Islamic cultural center, witnesses said, and happened during evening prayers on Sunday. Police received the first calls just before 8pm.

Two arrests have been made, a police spokesman said. Local newspaper Le Soleilsaid police accepted a third suspect could still be on the run, though spokeswoman Chistine Coulombe later said: “Nothing right now makes us believe that there would be other suspects related to this event.”

One of the suspects was carrying an AK-47 assault rifle and one was aged 27, Le Soleil reported.

Trudeau spoke of his anger after hearing the news: “We condemn this terrorist attack on Muslims in a centre of worship and refuge.
<more>

no doubt it was a Act of Terror ---but until there is more information, it
is silly to assume it was motivated by hatred of muslims

RTJeaD7.png
Nazi tactics .. this time it's Muslims instead of Jews.
It's not Nazi tactics, it's patriotism and Nationalism awakened and it's beautiful.
Didn't Hitler say that?
No.

A xenophobic bigot as president of the United States encourages people like you to write hateful remarks.
Wrong, the person is responsible for what he/she does or write, ever heard of personal responsibility? Are you the type that blames everything you do or write on someone else? Do you need encouragement to be so nasty?
When politicians who are bigots run a country as Trump is doing, hate and prejudice are lent respectability.
My "leaders" have never influenced me to be what I am not. What I do or say, that's on me only, if other people are so influenced by their "leader" to be hateful or nasty, or violent, that's on them.

My "leaders" have never influenced me to be what I am not. What I do or say, that's on me only, if other people are so influenced by their "leader" to be hateful or nasty, or violent, that's on them.
Perhaps you are exceptional.

Anyway, about 45% of US murders are committed by whites

Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

which gives a US white firearm homicide offender rate/100,000 for the US

United States 60 9146 2.97* 1 88.8 270000000

of .45 x 2.97* = 1.33 firearm homicide/100,000 of population by US whites.

England and Wales 1 6.6 41 0.07* 88 6.2 3400000

* Gun homicides and gun ownership listed by country
So the US white firearms homicide rate is 19 times that of England and Wales combined. Give or take.

No it's not. Those statistics do not differentiate between whites and Latinos. Most law enforcement categorizes Latinos and Hispanics as "white".

Can't be...Canada has strict gun control. Must be a misreported story.
Criminals can find guns everywhere regardless of what the laws say!

Exactly esthermoon, that is the point!

I think Missourian was saying that "ironically" to be "sarcastic."
Sorry that does not translate clearly on these forums
when someone is making a joke by
saying the opposite -- trying to "mock" the words of people who
believe those arguments in support of bans or restrictions on guns.

It's not Nazi tactics, it's patriotism and Nationalism awakened and it's beautiful.
Didn't Hitler say that?
No.
More ignorance from the Right.
Then provide a link attributing that quote to Hitler... Dont worry. We'll wait...

Didn't Hitler say that?
No.
More ignorance from the Right.
C'mon now; don't be shy. Provide the link that attributes that quote to Hitler. Here's your chance to show how smart you are. Don't blow it!

Minorities make up 22% of Canada`s population but they don`t have a guns for all policy like the U.S. See the difference?

3% blacks, versus 13% for the US. Latinos barely over 1%, versus the US's 17+%.

The rest are all Asians, who aren't violent like blacks and Latinos.

Nice try though.

At least 5 dead, children were there, and folks are busy blaming the victims or deflecting with Whataboutism.
5 Muslims who will never commit a terrorist act. Another news story for the "I don't give a damn bin"

Think deeper Death Angel:
Would you support a terrorist killing "5 innocent Americans" with the
"argument that it means those 5 people will never invade, occupy, or attack Muslims in Iraq or other countries"

The people blamed for unjustified warfare in Iraq and Afghanistan are MILITARY.
Are you saying it's okay to KILL CIVILIANS without any due process that they
had ANY involvement in acts by US MILITARY?

Well, you are saying that killing innocent Muslims without due process
is acceptable punishment for the acts of TERRORISTS Jihadists
who HAVE committed unlawful war crimes and violent killings and genocide.

When is it okay to kill INNOCENT Christians because of crimes committed by other Christians.
When is it okay to kill INNOCENT Americans because of Americans who have committed crimes?

Even in rules of engagement in war, the CIVILIANS ARE NOT TREATED THE SAME AS COMBATANT ENEMIES.
Where are you getting it's okay to start killing Civilians as punishment or prevention measures aimed at criminals terrorists or enemy combatants?

Where does this logic lead?

Is it okay to kill INNOCENT men to prevent them from committing rape, since most rapists are men?
If you believe abortion should be punishable as murder,
are you saying that "killing women" means at least THOSE women will never have abortions?

Where does it end?

LOL, the CNN coverage is hilarious. They keep bringing up a "hate crime" of someone leaving a pig head at the mosque several months ago. They are waiting to learn if these incidences are "connected".

Six dead in Quebec mosque shooting - CNN.com

So offending Muslims with lunch meat is now a "hate crime", and tantamount to murdering them.

I find the delay in identifying the suspects most interesting. Normally if murders take place and the perpetrators are white skinheads it's all over the news lickety split. Nothing updated from CBC.

Forum List

Back