🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 Moslems shot dead in mosque

But I thought 100% of all muslims were as innocent as kittens.
A xenophobic bigot as president of the United States encourages people like you to write hateful remarks.
Wrong, the person is responsible for what he/she does or write, ever heard of personal responsibility? Are you the type that blames everything you do or write on someone else? Do you need encouragement to be so nasty?
When politicians who are bigots run a country as Trump is doing, hate and prejudice are lent respectability.
Are you so unaware of the influence of Leaders, it must be asked.
My "leaders" have never influenced me to be what I am not. What I do or say, that's on me only, if other people are so influenced by their "leader" to be hateful or nasty, or violent, that's on them.
Perhaps you are exceptional.
Not at all, just taught personal responsibility when I was growing up and I taught my son the same. That's what is lacking in some people today, always blaming someone else for their actions. I guess it lets them sleep better at night.

Québec mosque shooting: six dead as Justin Trudeau decries 'terrorist attack'

Six people have been killed and eight injured at a mosque in Québec City, police have said, in a shooting Canada’s prime minister denounced as a “terrorist attack”.

The shooting was carried out by three people at the Québec City Islamic cultural center, witnesses said, and happened during evening prayers on Sunday. Police received the first calls just before 8pm.

Two arrests have been made, a police spokesman said. Local newspaper Le Soleilsaid police accepted a third suspect could still be on the run, though spokeswoman Chistine Coulombe later said: “Nothing right now makes us believe that there would be other suspects related to this event.”

One of the suspects was carrying an AK-47 assault rifle and one was aged 27, Le Soleil reported.

Trudeau spoke of his anger after hearing the news: “We condemn this terrorist attack on Muslims in a centre of worship and refuge.
<more>

no doubt it was a Act of Terror ---but until there is more information, it
is silly to assume it was motivated by hatred of muslims

Well it is Quebec after all. Quebec natives hate everyone that isn't Quebecois equally.

Mmmmmmm. Actually they hate anyone from Ontario more that the rest of the non Quebecois universe.

LOL, the CNN coverage is hilarious. They keep bringing up a "hate crime" of someone leaving a pig head at the mosque several months ago. They are waiting to learn if these incidences are "connected".

Six dead in Quebec mosque shooting - CNN.com

So offending Muslims with lunch meat is now a "hate crime", and tantamount to murdering them.

Dear theHawk
no, "connected" does not mean the two acts are the same or the same level of hate crime.

I think "connected" means if the same group is responsible for the two acts.
If the same person or group of conspirators commits both a robbery at a bank, theft of a car or credit card,
and killing someone in the commission of these crimes, those acts are "connected" in terms of collective evidence and determining motive
but not all these acts are the same or "tantamount" to each other.

I find the delay in identifying the suspects most interesting. Normally if murders take place and the perpetrators are white skinheads it's all over the news lickety split. Nothing updated from CBC.

After publically announcing they fully embrace Islam, it would be quite embarrassing for them to have a terror attack by Islamists the next day. They're probably offering a very large bribe to the perp(s) to say Trump made them do it. Canadian cuckboy Turdeau has got to come up with an official narrative to save face.

LOL, the CNN coverage is hilarious. They keep bringing up a "hate crime" of someone leaving a pig head at the mosque several months ago. They are waiting to learn if these incidences are "connected".

Six dead in Quebec mosque shooting - CNN.com

So offending Muslims with lunch meat is now a "hate crime", and tantamount to murdering them.

Dear theHawk
no, "connected" does not mean the two acts are the same or the same level of hate crime.

I think "connected" means if the same group is responsible for the two acts.
If the same person or group of conspirators commits both a robbery at a bank, theft of a car or credit card,
and killing someone in the commission of these crimes, those acts are "connected" in terms of collective evidence and determining motive
but not all these acts are the same or "tantamount" to each other.

How would they know what "group" left a dead pig's head on the ground?

Six people have been killed and eight injured at a mosque in Québec City, police have said, in a shooting Canada’s prime minister denounced as a “terrorist attack”.

The shooting was carried out by three people at the Québec City Islamic cultural center, witnesses said, and happened during evening prayers on Sunday. Police received the first calls just before 8pm.

Two arrests have been made, a police spokesman said. Local newspaper Le Soleilsaid police accepted a third suspect could still be on the run, though spokeswoman Chistine Coulombe later said: “Nothing right now makes us believe that there would be other suspects related to this event.”

One of the suspects was carrying an AK-47 assault rifle and one was aged 27, Le Soleil reported.

Trudeau spoke of his anger after hearing the news: “We condemn this terrorist attack on Muslims in a centre of worship and refuge.
<more>

Well it is Quebec after all. Quebec natives hate everyone that isn't Quebecois equally.

Mmmmmmm. Actually they hate anyone from Ontario more that the rest of the non Quebecois universe.

I had no idea. I do recall from childhood something about
"Vive le Québec libre!"
De Gaulle YELLED it and the crowd went nuts------then lots of
people were angry----up there----in Canada

I find the delay in identifying the suspects most interesting. Normally if murders take place and the perpetrators are white skinheads it's all over the news lickety split. Nothing updated from CBC.

After publically announcing they fully embrace Islam, it would be quite embarrassing for them to have a terror attack by Islamists the next day. They're probably offering a very large bribe to the perp(s) to say Trump made them do it. Canadian cuckboy Turdeau has got to come up with an official narrative to save face.

sheeeeesh-------the thought had occurred to me------like what are they waiting for ?
they did not even release the name of the jerk with the rifle

A xenophobic bigot as president of the United States encourages people like you to write hateful remarks.
Wrong, the person is responsible for what he/she does or write, ever heard of personal responsibility? Are you the type that blames everything you do or write on someone else? Do you need encouragement to be so nasty?
When politicians who are bigots run a country as Trump is doing, hate and prejudice are lent respectability.
My "leaders" have never influenced me to be what I am not. What I do or say, that's on me only, if other people are so influenced by their "leader" to be hateful or nasty, or violent, that's on them.
Not at all, just taught personal responsibility when I was growing up and I taught my son the same. That's what is lacking in some people today, always blaming someone else for their actions. I guess it lets them sleep better at night.
Well, the American people have no one to blame nut themselves for the election of Donald Trump. We all knew his type.

Sorry bud but ALL those stats are from past presidents. Blaming Trump is just dumb. Obama was a polar OPPOSITE to Trump and still the stats are bleak. You saying Obama was a white supremacist bigot?? lmao. You are WRONG!!

Greg

<more>

Some angry people in Quebec. I went to a Leafs/Habs game a few years ago with some guys from my old work. While out in the parking lot someone lobbed a beer bottle at us from a distance, missed us by about two feet. They threw it at us as we all had Leaf jerseys on. Cowardly act too since it was such a large crowd leaving it was impossible to know who did it.

And Montreal WON the game, imagine what they would have tossed if they had LOST!

Last edited:

Obviously you aren't!!

Greg

Sorry bud but ALL those stats are from past presidents. Blaming Trump is just dumb. Obama was a polar OPPOSITE to Trump and still the stats are bleak. You saying Obama was a white supremacist bigot?? lmao. You are WRONG!!

Greg
Sounds like a "good German" during WW2.

sheeeeesh-------the thought had occurred to me------like what are they waiting for ?
they did not even release the name of the jerk with the rifle

This is the Canadian system, transparency and accountability don't exist. The RCMP and Quebec police are probably working hard to get their stories straight on how they "almost had the perpetrators" meanwhile they were probably all out chasing rabbit, burning resources and asking more to entrap some people on welfare (as happened in B.C recently, judge throwing out the case). This is a sad but true reality. Just ask American businesses how they fare in Canada...

If not for the work of the FBI, Canada would be a lot less safe. Over the last few years alone they have had to advise Canadian security of serious threats, one guy Aaron Driver was en route to murder dozens when FBI alerted the RCMP, in a second issue, we had a high ranking military operative working for Russia. These two just from the top of my head, out of many.

This same mosque had a pigs head left outside it's doorway last year with a "bonne apetit" note left, and there was some guy on youtube making violent threats in Canada. It's not as if the RCMP and provincial police didn't have ample warnings that this might happen.

Last edited:
Well, the American people have no one to blame nut themselves for the election of Donald Trump. We all knew his type.

And I heartily congratulate them on their choice. Well done America.

Greg

Greg
Sounds like a "good German" during WW2.
The board is still waiting on that link which references that Hitler quote... Make it happen exceptional one...

What's does this have to do with US politics?

Seems like the liberal land of milk and honey does have some faults.

We should be all praying for the victims of what appears to be a hate crime. Instead of once again the left using tragedy to try and advance their ideology.

I'm fine with him so far.

RTJeaD7.png

Yep no tears when people are killed, but banning countries,on obamas watch list elict tears, hmmmmmmm

Shumer is a POS. He trotted out two women and a couple of Muslim kids to make his point on TV the other day. What a poser he is.

He's already made it clear he and the Dem idiots will do anything they can to screw with Trump and what he wants to do.

He didn't make one comment about the list that Trump is using and how douchebag used that same list. What an idiot.

If you think inflammatory rhetoric doesn't have an affect on people, or encourage or empower people to do things they wouldn't normally do, you're an idiot. Are you an idiot?

Forum List

Back