🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 Moslems shot dead in mosque

So how did Obama spread fake news that forced ISIS to emerge in such a frenzy of murder?

Greg

ISIS was born out of the Republican Guard and are militant Sunni Muslims. Gee how did that happen...hhhhmmmm...didn't something happen in 2003...hhhm...what was it? It'll come to me....a good SIX years before Obama came to power. Something about "somebody tried to kill my daddy"...I'll get there...

So if you say nasty things on an internet chat board then it's OK for the offended to cut off some innocent party's head? It's YOUR FAULT!!

Nope. Killers look for propaganda to maximise the effect of what they do.

Greg

Nope. But if you inflame situations and spread fake news you deserve what you get in return.
So if you say nasty things on an internet chat board then it's OK for the offended to cut off some innocent party's head? It's YOUR FAULT!!

Nope. Killers look for propaganda to maximise the effect of what they do.

Greg

Nope. But if you inflame situations and spread fake news you deserve what you get in return.

We just lost our sixth from the Bourke St Mall killings. Same as Quebec with more still injured. We share our Canadian Friends' pain. We jumped to no conclusions that Trump was to blame.

Greg

So how did Obama spread fake news that forced ISIS to emerge in such a frenzy of murder?

Greg

ISIS was born out of the Republican Guard and are militant Sunni Muslims. Gee how did that happen...hhhhmmmm...didn't something happen in 2003...hhhm...what was it? It'll come to me....a good SIX years before Obama came to power. Something about "somebody tried to kill my daddy"...I'll get there...

Isis filled a vacuum created by the civil war in Syria. Get your facts straight old son.

Greg

I bet all the people that were persecuted and killed under Hitler, would have been very happy to live in our country with President Trump. It's disgusting when anyone compares us to Nazi Germany, it belittles the horror they went through, and anyone who does that should be ashamed. It's a shame we can't send them back in time so they could enjoy some of Nazi Germany.

Not comparing him to Nazi Germany. Comparing him to Hitler traits. Big difference.

Egomaniac? Check
Thin skinned? Check
Think the whole world revolves around him? Check
Tries to undermine the free press? Check

I could go on. They are personality traits. Millions of people have them, but don't go on to mass murder people. Hitler is just a prime example of those traits. So is Trumpie.

Puerile silly stuff aimed at the winner when the arrogant lost . CONFIRMED!!! That's a wrap.

Greg

We just lost our sixth from the Bourke St Mall killings. Same as Quebec with more still injured. We share our Canadian Friends' pain. We jumped to no conclusions that Trump was to blame.

Greg

i wasn't particularly talking about those incidents. I was talking in general. Trump has created a wave of hysteria, fear and anxiety amongst large portions of the world's population? Why? Because he's an ego driven, narcsisstic fuckwit.

I bet all the people that were persecuted and killed under Hitler, would have been very happy to live in our country with President Trump. It's disgusting when anyone compares us to Nazi Germany, it belittles the horror they went through, and anyone who does that should be ashamed. It's a shame we can't send them back in time so they could enjoy some of Nazi Germany.

Not comparing him to Nazi Germany. Comparing him to Hitler traits. Big difference.

Egomaniac? Check
Thin skinned? Check

I could go on. They are personality traits. Millions of people have them, but don't go on to mass murder people. Hitler is just a prime example of those traits. So is Trumpie.

Puerile silly stuff aimed at the winner when the arrogant lost . CONFIRMED!!! That's a wrap.

Greg

Feel free to prove me wrong. I really can't be fucked at the moment, but when I have a bit more time, I can easily give examples of those traits in both men.

Greg

i wasn't particularly talking about those incidents. I was talking in general. Trump has created a wave of hysteria, fear and anxiety amongst large portions of the world's population? Why? Because he's an ego driven, narcsisstic fuckwit.

That's a bit harsh. I doubt the offended needed any more manna to be anti-America. What's with the dumb insults? I could happily fire off a dozen such insults about the All Blacks but what is the point? It is TOTALLY OFF TOPIC!!

Await the trials, Doc. You know that you should.

Greg

Isis filled a vacuum created by the civil war in Syria. Get your facts straight old son.

Greg

Over 100 former Saddam Hussein-era officers make up ISIS leadership | Daily Mail Online

You mean Obama's "JV"Team?? So Saddam's elite are just doing to Syrians and those in Mosul what they did to the population in Iraq when they were/ Saddam was in charge. The Iraqis are successfully moving on Isis in Mosul. What has that to do with the murders in Canada??

Greg

When politicians who are bigots run a country as Trump is doing, hate and prejudice are lent respectability.
Are you so unaware of the influence of Leaders, it must be asked.

Sorry bud but ALL those stats are from past presidents. Blaming Trump is just dumb. Obama was a polar OPPOSITE to Trump and still the stats are bleak. You saying Obama was a white supremacist bigot?? lmao. You are WRONG!!

Greg
Sounds like a "good German" during WW2.
The board is still waiting on that link which references that Hitler quote... Make it happen exceptional one...
I doubt it.
I don't.

That's a bit harsh. I doubt the offended needed any more manna to be anti-America. What's with the dumb insults? I could happily fire off a dozen such insults about the All Blacks but what is the point? It is TOTALLY OFF TOPIC!!

Greg

People are debating on this thread the cause of the attack on the mosque. It is on topic. When an All Black becomes leader of the so-called free world and spouts of fake news, go for it. Have a ball...

Egomaniac? Check
Thin skinned? Check

Greg

Feel free to prove me wrong. I really can't be fucked at the moment, but when I have a bit more time, I can easily give examples of those traits in both men.

I could do the same with Churchill and Saddam. It is called "False equivalence". It's a really dumb way of arguing. "Proof" by your assertion frankly makes NOTHING correct.

Greg

You mean Obama's "JV"Team?? So Saddam's elite are just doing to Syrians and those in Mosul what they did to the population in Iraq when they were Saddam was in charge. The Iraqis are successfully moving on Isis in Mosul. What has that to do with the murders in Canada??

Greg

You brought up ISIS. Not I.

I could do the same with Churchill and Saddam. It is called "False equivalence". It's a really dumb way of arguing. "Proof" by your assertion frankly makes NOTHING correct.

Greg

And I'd be happy if you did that. I'm not judging Hitler on what he did. Just his personality. Churchill wasn't exactly a great guy either. Gallipoli was his idea.

Egomaniac? Check
Thin skinned? Check

President Trump hasn't mass murdered anyone either, and I haven't heard of any such plans, have you?

Greg

People are debating on this thread the cause of the attack on the mosque. It is on topic. When an All Black becomes leader of the so-called free world and spouts of fake news, go for it. Have a ball...

And you are saying that it's Saddam's fault for invading Kuwait??

Greg

So.....since they haven't announced it was Canadians doing the shooting...or Trump supporters....are the shooters also muslims?
I read that they used their signature chant.

Egomaniac? Check
Thin skinned? Check

Egomaniac? Check
Thin skinned? Check

Greg
Really, how many has President Trump mass murdered? Nothing but hate and fear mongering.

Greg

And I'd be happy if you did that. I'm not judging Hitler on what he did. Just his personality. Churchill wasn't exactly a great guy either. Gallipoli was his idea.

I could have told him from the experience of the Balkan Wars that it wasn't going to work and yet he nearly pulled it off. Something about a General not taking the initiative when it was there for the taking. yes; a FUBAR all right. BUT the buck stops at the top...as it should with Obama. Remember that was against the Ottomans and the Allies eventually won.

Greg

Forum List

Back