5 Moslems shot dead in mosque

I bet all the people that were persecuted and killed under Hitler, would have been very happy to live in our country with President Trump. It's disgusting when anyone compares us to Nazi Germany, it belittles the horror they went through, and anyone who does that should be ashamed. It's a shame we can't send them back in time so they could enjoy some of Nazi Germany.

Not comparing him to Nazi Germany. Comparing him to Hitler traits. Big difference.

Egomaniac? Check
Thin skinned? Check
Think the whole world revolves around him? Check
Tries to undermine the free press? Check

I could go on. They are personality traits. Millions of people have them, but don't go on to mass murder people. Hitler is just a prime example of those traits. So is Trumpie.

Puerile silly stuff aimed at the winner when the arrogant lost . CONFIRMED!!! That's a wrap.
I bet all the people that were persecuted and killed under Hitler, would have been very happy to live in our country with President Trump. It's disgusting when anyone compares us to Nazi Germany, it belittles the horror they went through, and anyone who does that should be ashamed. It's a shame we can't send them back in time so they could enjoy some of Nazi Germany.

Not comparing him to Nazi Germany. Comparing him to Hitler traits. Big difference.

Egomaniac? Check
Thin skinned? Check

I could go on. They are personality traits. Millions of people have them, but don't go on to mass murder people. Hitler is just a prime example of those traits. So is Trumpie.

Puerile silly stuff aimed at the winner when the arrogant lost . CONFIRMED!!! That's a wrap.

Greg
Really, how many has President Trump mass murdered? Nothing but hate and fear mongering.

Not me saying it, Mom. It's that silly Doc.

Greg

Egomaniac? Check
Thin skinned? Check

Egomaniac? Check
Thin skinned? Check

Greg
Really, how many has President Trump mass murdered? Nothing but hate and fear mongering.
None yet but my guess will be that Isis will be less than happy with a Trump election win.

Greg

Egomaniac? Check
Thin skinned? Check

Egomaniac? Check
Thin skinned? Check

Greg

Not me saying it, Mom. It';s that silly Doc.

Greg
Yeah, I was being sarcastic about what Doc said. Sorry I wasn't clear.

Egomaniac? Check
Thin skinned? Check

Egomaniac? Check
Thin skinned? Check

Greg

Not me saying it, Mom. It';s that silly Doc.

Greg
Yeah, I was being sarcastic about what Doc said. Sorry I wasn't clear.

No worries, Mom. I knew what you meant. That was for Doc's displeasure.

Greg

'Unconfirmed reports say the shooters are Syrian. But fake news reports are everywhere.'

reuters-tweet-800x768.jpg

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/...que-shooting-at-least-5-dead-several-wounded/

Minorities make up 22% of Canada`s population but they don`t have a guns for all policy like the U.S. See the difference?

3% blacks, versus 13% for the US. Latinos barely over 1%, versus the US's 17+%.

The rest are all Asians, who aren't violent like blacks and Latinos.

Nice try though.

Of course Whitey's not violent...noooo!

This was my response to what you said...stupidly imo.

Some are; the vast bulk aren't. Goes with most any group unless you're talking about Isis or other scum like Hamas or Hezbollah.

Greg

You then went on an America bash. Pretty silly imo.

Minorities make up 22% of Canada`s population but they don`t have a guns for all policy like the U.S. See the difference?

Nice try though.

Not true. Just look at the protests riots going on across the country by leftist whites. They love getting violent.

Nice try though.

Not true. Just look at the protests riots going on across the country by leftist whites. They love getting violent.

Good point but they're hardly representative of real Americans. More like Pussy Rioters.

Greg

The longer it takes for authorities to identify the attackers, the less likely they are White Male Christians.

Egomaniac? Check
Thin skinned? Check

President Trump hasn't mass murdered anyone either, and I haven't heard of any such plans, have you?
It wouldn`t matter if he did mass murder people would it? The last U.S. president to do so is still roaming free on a fake ranch in a shithole state.

'Unconfirmed reports say the shooters are Syrian. But fake news reports are everywhere.'

View attachment 109498

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/...que-shooting-at-least-5-dead-several-wounded/

Yes: I saw that a while ago but wondered at the source. I'm waiting for confirmation from a reliable source.

Greg

It was an example of fake news.

Thank you. I'm awaiting confirmation. The names sounded too much like urine and fornicate. I should have said "confirmation on the identity of the shooters". My bad.

Greg

Egomaniac? Check
Thin skinned? Check

President Trump hasn't mass murdered anyone either, and I haven't heard of any such plans, have you?
It wouldn`t matter if he did mass murder people would it? The last U.S. president to do so is still roaming free on a fake ranch in a shithole state.
Uh, Hitler mass murdered his own people, President Trump hasn't done that, has he? I remember some terrorists mass murdering our people on 9-11, do you?

[/QUOTE]It wouldn`t matter if he did mass murder people would it? The last U.S. president to do so is still roaming free on a fake ranch in a shithole state.[/QUOTE]
No need to be too hard on poor Texas. It may just be taking time for them to accept the fact their resident ex-president is a war criminal.

Forum List

Back