🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 Reasons Why Lefties Hate Thanksgiving

Well I can only say this to liberals who hate Thanksgiving, "Honey, hand me the carving knife!"

I would have said that as I smacked them on the ass. And then followed it up "Get me a beer from the fridge too, ok sweetmeat?"
:04:
Don't understand why Righties have rep as misogynists.

It's the only thing that comes out of the mouths of the commies. They are obsessed with sex and race.
I love your Irony. :clap:

Still, no lefty has disputed the merit of the article in the opening post. The number of lefties who have evaded direct discussion of each point in the article demonstrates that lefties cannot dispute any of them.

I did. You refused to respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean when you posted the juvenile cartoon in lieu of a comment?

Still, no lefty has disputed the merit of the article in the opening post. The number of lefties who have evaded direct discussion of each point in the article demonstrates that lefties cannot dispute any of them.

No. When I said:
Its not a leftie thing you idiot.
Its a Native thing.

Here is the article

5 Reasons Liberals Hate Thanksgiving

There are probably far more than 5 reasons, but this article is a start...
It’s a Thanksgiving strawman fallacy from the right – how typical and dishonest.

Honestly, why are the Trumpsters obsessed about what liberals think? They spend all day everyday telling us about what they think Liberals think?

Why don't they spend the time telling liberals what they think...

No. When I said:
Its a Native thing.

Which of the five items is this in reference to, and how is your comment connected to this item?

No. When I said:
Its a Native thing.

Which of the five items is this in reference to, and how is your comment connected to this item?

The OP is total bullshit. The hatred of thanksgiving is not a liberal thing. If anyone hates this holiday its us natives. With good reason.

No. When I said:
Its a Native thing.

The OP is total bullshit. The hatred of thanksgiving is not a liberal thing. If anyone hates this holiday its us natives. With good reason.

Which of the five items referenced by the title and opening post do you dispute, and why?

No. When I said:
Its a Native thing.

Which of the five items referenced by the title and opening post do you dispute, and why?

C'mon Doodles. You cannot be this level of stupid.

No. When I said:
Its a Native thing.

Guess again.

No. When I said:
Its a Native thing.

Don't worry, I don't expect you to identify any of the five items in the article that the thread is about to debate.

No. When I said:

Guess again.
I dare you to post something that demonstrates that you have read and understand the opening post. Furthermore, I dare you to post something from the article referenced that you disagree with and why.

Guess again.
I dare you to post something that demonstrates that you have read and understand the opening post. Furthermore, I dare you to post something from the article referenced that you disagree with and why.

I dare you to post something that demonstrates you have a fully functional brain. [emoji38]

Guess again.

I dare you to post something that demonstrates you have a fully functional brain. [emoji38]

Wow, you are so funny that nobody will even notice how much you evaded discussing what the opening post is about.

Guess again.

Wow, you are so funny that nobody will even notice how much you evaded discussing what the opening post is about.

I don’t discuss bullshit.

Guess again.

I dare you to go find out what the fuck a Sweeping Generalization Fallacy is.

After that you can essplain to the class why you changed the title of your own link from one sweeping generalization to another sweeping generalization.

Finally, you can then connect the dots to essplain what manner of hallucinogen bribed your intellect to think either one of them ever made a point.

Guess again.

Your intent is purely to derail the thread, which is all you can do.

Guess again.

Your intent is purely to derail the thread, which is all you can do.

This thread doesn't HAVE "rails", Squeezy Zit. You don't build a premise on logical fallacies. What don't you GET about that?

Guess again.

I dare you to go find out what the fuck a Sweeping Generalization Fallacy is.

After that you can essplain to the class why you changed the title of your own link from one sweeping generalization to another sweeping generalization.

Finally, you can then connect the dots to essplain what manner of hallucinogen bribed your intellect to think either one of them ever made a point.
I am not surprised that you cannot dispute ANY of the five items that the article was about.

Forum List

Back