🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

5 Reasons Why Lefties Hate Thanksgiving

Which of the five items referenced by the title and opening post do you dispute, and why?

C'mon Doodles. You cannot be this level of stupid.
Guess again.
I dare you to post something that demonstrates that you have read and understand the opening post. Furthermore, I dare you to post something from the article referenced that you disagree with and why.

I dare you to go find out what the fuck a Sweeping Generalization Fallacy is.

After that you can essplain to the class why you changed the title of your own link from one sweeping generalization to another sweeping generalization.

Finally, you can then connect the dots to essplain what manner of hallucinogen bribed your intellect to think either one of them ever made a point.
I am not surprised that you cannot dispute ANY of the five items that the article was about.

Welcome to Ignore, Pinhead. You'll like it there, populated with loser trolls like yourself who have nothing to say. Y'all can discuss the finer points of Nothing. Apparently all you're capable of.

Guess again.
I dare you to post something that demonstrates that you have read and understand the opening post. Furthermore, I dare you to post something from the article referenced that you disagree with and why.

After that you can essplain to the class why you changed the title of your own link from one sweeping generalization to another sweeping generalization.

Finally, you can then connect the dots to essplain what manner of hallucinogen bribed your intellect to think either one of them ever made a point.
I am not surprised that you cannot dispute ANY of the five items that the article was about.

Welcome to Ignore, Pinhead. You'll like it there, populated with loser trolls like yourself who have nothing to say. Y'all can discuss the finer points of Nothing. Apparently all you're capable of.

My guess is he’s 15 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess again.

Don't forget to call me a racist as well. Usually when lefties get defeated, they put me on ignore AND call me a racist.

Guess again.

You should put me on ignore.

Guess again.

Don't forget to call me a racist as well. Usually when lefties get defeated, they put me on ignore AND call me a racist.

Do you think you are superior to people of color based on the fact that you are white?

I'm aware of the critical theory cult, which attempts to deconstruct history, or portray any article of American or Western heritage as part of a "vast white supremacist conspiracy".

Which of the five items is this in reference to, and how is your comment connected to this item?

The OP is total bullshit. The hatred of thanksgiving is not a liberal thing. If anyone hates this holiday its us natives. With good reason.

Which of the five items referenced by the title and opening post do you dispute, and why?

Guess again.
I laugh at your opening post. That's what it's worth.

Guess again.

I dare you to post something that demonstrates you have a fully functional brain. [emoji38]

Wow, you are so funny that nobody will even notice how much you evaded discussing what the opening post is about.
Happy Thanksgiving. Happy Holidays.

Guess again.

Well, you have to notice that as a trumpanzee, he's not expected to be very mature mentally or emotionally.

Guess again.

Are you identifying as racist? I ask since you brought it up.

Forum List

Back