5 Teachers

Standing around talking today after teaching summer school classes. Bitching about taxes, crime, bureaucracy, and how ridiculous society has become. Not one loony lefty word spoken. In fact, the one black guy in the group (program manager for summer enrichment courses) was the first to roll his eyes and scoff at the "you must be an evil oppressor because you're white" nonsense too often heard these days. He was having nothing to do with it.

So to all the "experts" who know everything teachers think and everything that goes on in schools they haven't set foot in for decades: :fu:
And yet you are as racist as the next guy…

Oh, I know that wasn’t truly the subject matter of this asinine thread you created but alas I was in the mood to flip a snot at you after flipping the bird…

What is it specifically that these people you know, that allows you to determine that they are "WOKE"

What about groomers, are these same people also groomers?
They believe that the education system should promote CRT, the 1619 project, DEI and otherwise spend additional hours every week on racial awareness training, white privilege etc. That makes them part of "Woke" culture in my opinion.

They believe that the education system should promote CRT, the 1619 project, DEI and otherwise spend additional hours every week on racial awareness training, white privilege etc. That makes them part of "Woke" culture in my opinion.
Weird, because having taught for 37 years, CRT, 1619 project, whatever DEI is was NEVER discussed in Staff Meetings, the lunchroom, or at sports or activities.

It's weird that ALL the teachers you know are ALL woke.
I don't know any, and I know 100's of teachers.

Weird, because having taught for 37 years, CRT, 1619 project, whatever DEI is was NEVER discussed in Staff Meetings, the lunchroom, or at sports or activities.

I did NOT say that ALL the teachers I know are woke. Go back and read what I said. The majority are and I don't know what the proportion is. They BELIEVE in it, that makes them Woke. Congratulations on your long career as a teacher that is very commendable.

All humans are racist…

There I proved it and yes you have had a racist thought in your life.

You will deny it and call me a liar but we both know you ain’t perfect.

Now the discussion at work is interesting.
Prove it.

You don't know any ? Lol... see what I mean .

Forum List

Back