50,000 new coal jobs!

Okay first Trump sold 2 million 6 hundred thousand tons of coal to China. Second you and that story list falsely coal mining jobs not coal sector jobs as you both state. A coal sector job includes mining equipment and transportation.

I am personally invested in coal and have been for see some time and my profits are up 300 percent in the last four months! You simply do not use labor numbers when quoting sector growth. The article is therefore invalid.

Okay first Trump sold 2 million 6 hundred thousand tons of coal to China. Second you and that story list falsely coal mining jobs not coal sector jobs as you both state. A coal sector job includes mining equipment and transportation.

I am personally invested in coal and have been for see some time and my profits are up 300 percent in the last four months! You simply do not use labor numbers when quoting sector growth. The article is therefore invalid.

Sure he does when he wants to diss Trump.

You can't cure tree stump dumb.

Read the graph from the OP's article. The increase of actual mining jobs is 1,000. Most of the job increase is in support activities for mining, and 33 thousands of those are in oil and gas not mining. This is crafted spin.

Screen-Shot-2017-06-05-at-7.54.53-AM.png

But the biggest problem with Pruittā€™s statistic is that most of the gain in ā€œminingā€ jobs has nothing to do with coal. Most of the new jobs were in a subcategory called ā€œsupport activities for mining,ā€ which accounted for more than 40,000 of the new jobs since October and more than 30,000 of the jobs since January. Hereā€™s that BLS data:

are in oil and gas operations.

The plunge in oil prices that started in 2014 wiped out nearly 200,000 jobs in the oil and gas support sector by October, but a recent stabilization in oil prices has helped bring some of those jobs back. It has little to do with administration policy ā€” and nothing to do with coal mining.

Read the graph from the OP's article. The increase of actual mining jobs is 1,000. Most of the job increase is in support activities for mining, and 33 thousands of those are in oil and gas not mining. This is crafted spin.

But the biggest problem with Pruittā€™s statistic is that most of the gain in ā€œminingā€ jobs has nothing to do with coal. Most of the new jobs were in a subcategory called ā€œsupport activities for mining,ā€ which accounted for more than 40,000 of the new jobs since October and more than 30,000 of the jobs since January. Hereā€™s that BLS data:

The plunge in oil prices that started in 2014 wiped out nearly 200,000 jobs in the oil and gas support sector by October, but a recent stabilization in oil prices has helped bring some of those jobs back. It has little to do with administration policy ā€” and nothing to do with coal mining.
I think we can agree we need to throw both the OP and the article out as not researched or sourced proper.

Some folks enjoy being lied to and they`ve been enjoying it for a long time. It was November 2004 when a president was rewarded with a second term for lying his country into war. 50,000 jobs or 1,000 jobs? It doesn`t matter to them at all. Mexico is not going to pay for their wall to hide behind? The red hatted goobers don`t care. They love this man for his racial and religious hatred and nothing else matters to them. They wear signs on their backs that say "kick me hard".

Some folks enjoy being lied to and they`ve been enjoying it for a long time. It was November 2004 when a president was rewarded with a second term for lying his country into war. 50,000 jobs or 1,000 jobs? It doesn`t matter to them at all. Mexico is not going to pay for their wall to hide behind? The red hatted goobers don`t care. They love this man for his racial and religious hatred and nothing else matters to them. They wear signs on their backs that say "kick me hard".
Derailing your thread now that is has been proven crap?

I think we can agree we need to throw both the OP and the article out as not researched or sourced proper.
Indeed. The Washington Post. WTF do they know compared to RWNJs on the internet.

The article is very well done, and undermines the spin of the EPA.

DF is wrong that it should be thrown out; it is accurate. It is also accurate that energy stocks are still a bit flat. WTI and Brent are back under $50 a barrel.

from the CNBC.com line at the home page

OIL 47.44 +0.04+0.08%
BRENT 49.57 +0.10+0.20%
NAT GAS 3.006 +0.024+0.80%
RBOB GAS1.5381

Trump sells coal? That's amazing! I didn't know we had a state run coal industry?

The story was in no way false.

You are invested in coal?

Do you use labor numbers when discussing industry sector job gains?

S

Trump sells coal? That's amazing! I didn't know we had a state run coal industry?

The story was in no way false.

You are invested in coal?

Do you use labor numbers when discussing industry sector job gains?[/QUOT
Sector gains include more than just coal mining jobs.

I'm not sure how you can expect anyone to believe anything you say, given your history. Yes, you do use employment numbers when you say employment has increased in that sector by 50,000 jobs.

I'm not sure how you can expect anyone to believe anything you say, given your history. Yes, you do use employment numbers when you say employment has increased in that sector by 50,000 jobs.

I don't believe that he is invested in coal.

But, I do believe that he is stupid enough to invest in coal if he had any money to invest.

I don't believe that he is invested in coal.

But, I do believe that he is stupid enough to invest in coal if he had any money to invest.

I don't believe anything he says. If he said he went to bed last night, you can bet he stayed up all night. However, we can only respond to what that lying fool says, and what he says about this is wrong.

Trump's trumpettes don't care for the truth, they only want to cheer his lies, they are 'subjects' today who feel that Trump cares about them and is seriously thinking of them. Petty dictators play the crowd, Donnie does it well and he feeds their emotional dislikes very well. Resentment is much more powerful than other human characteristics among people who feel others are getting what they deserve. Tell them they are in danger and you have them in your pocket.

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." H. L. Mencken

Great thread August..........more Trump winning. Never gets old watching progressives heads explode in here.:coffee:Look at all the wa:bye1:sted time and effort posting up drivel nobody cares about!!

Forum List

Back