50 people shoplift 100 k from luxury mall use bear spray on guards

dang now they used bear spray. southern california getting robbed blind.

appears to be gang of black folks in the pics. sad.

Grounds to shoot the fuckers.

Live there no, but drive through on my way to KC all the time. Pretty much the highest trailer park to population ratio north of the mason dixon line.

You know nothing about it.

I lived in Lenexa for 24 years.

There is plenty of stuff there.

It is one of the best kept secrets in the country. #14 in the list of best counties in the U.S. (out of approximately 2750 total). Best county in Kansas by far.

Lots of money.

Lots of stuff.

Leawood - Where many Chiefs live. Also the home of Hallbrook.

Have not kept up, but was typically rated one of the 10 best non-urban areas to live in the country based on QOL.

You know nothing about it.

I lived in Lenexa for 24 years.

There is plenty of stuff there.

It is one of the best kept secrets in the country. #14 in the list of best counties in the U.S. (out of approximately 2750 total). Best county in Kansas by far.

Lots of money.

Lots of stuff.

Leawood - Where many Chiefs live. Also the home of Hallbrook.

Have not kept up, but was typically rated one of the 10 best non-urban areas to live in the country based on QOL.
Ain't what it looks like when you drive through on I-35.

Ain't what it looks like when you drive through on I-35.

35 passes through Gardner where they are building these stupidly huge houses (5000 SF). It was the place for starters (still over 2000) at one point. You don't see anything to the west (try driving through Cedar Creek off K-10....million dollar homes). Way to affluent for my tastes.

Lots of stuff though.

Sew exploding dye packs into the clothes, that can only be removed by the clerks. Have the dye packs on a timer that is set off as soon as they walk out of the store, but doesn't blow up until 5 minutes later.

That's just finding a work around to a problem.

The real solution is to make it so measures like those aren't needed at all. Which means to treat criminals like criminals. If you get rid of criminals then you don't need dye packs.

It's like wanting more gun control. If you get rid of the dopeheads, criminals and crazy people you don't need gun control.

I want a society that makes it so we don't need more security because most people have standards, morals and values. I want a society that doesn't tolerate criminals. I want a society where people are afraid of getting in trouble.

More rules, more laws, more security just means a society is getting worse and the source of the problem isn't being taken care of.

Forum List

Back