5000 a day So called Deal from Biden

Do you Trust the Senate Immigration bill?

• Total voters
This stupid bill says the border will be closed only if the allotment of 5,000 a day is exceeded.

Of course it will back open the next day.

Idiots running our government.

Most of the bill has nothing to do with illegal immigration but is welfare for Israel and other countries.

We are $34 trillion in debt and we are giving out foreign welfare. My god, we are a nation of morons to let these clowns get elected to public office.

Or regular Americans, for that matter. Of course, most people on "Welfare" are already doing some of these menial jobs. 40% of families on SNAP, for instance, have at least one household member with a job. Most of the rest are elderly, disabled or children.
Did you know that the UNEARNED Tax refund for single mothers is up to $7,000?

When that money hits the hood starting in January the place goes nuts

70 inch TV’s, gold teeth, 20” wheels for 1982 Fords along with monster sound systems fly off the shelves

But by July the stuff begins showing up in the pawn shops

This stupid bill says the border will be closed only if the allotment of 5,000 a day is exceeded.

Of course it will back open the next day.

Idiots running our government.

Most of the bill has nothing to do with illegal immigration but is welfare for Israel and other countries.

We are $34 trillion in debt and we are giving out foreign welfare. My god, we are a nation of morons to let these clowns get elected to public office.
The biden-senate bill is DOA as far as I am concerned

70 inch TV’s, gold teeth, 20” wheels for 1982 Fords along with monster sound systems fly off the shelves

I PAY well into 6 figures just in Fed income tax and get ZERO refunds. If anyone deserves a refund it's people like me, those carrying all the deadbeat losers.

The biden-senate bill is DOA as far as I am concerned
It's not a bill, it's a surrender to Democrats and the illegals invasion. Politicians HATE having to beg voters for their jobs, so RIG the elections with 10's of millions of dirt poor illegals who will gladly vote for them for FREE government handouts.

Tell us you're a racist without telling us you are a racist.

Its a scam of American taxpayers
You don't know the worst of it. By law only American citizens qualify for the child tax credit...yet fully 1/3 of all illegals are running a SCAM on American taxpayers by filing fraudulent Fed tax returns claiming child tax credits, getting refunds of over $20,000. Claiming kids that are not their kids. Claiming kids that have never even set foot in the US. By law not a single illegal can claim this credit, yet they do.

The IRS says there's nothing they can do to stop it, that congress must act. Every attempt in congress to put a stop to this $5 billion a year scam has been blocked by Democrats.

So are Illegals job seekers or criminal SCAM artists out to fuck over Americans?

The hidden 5000 a day deal from Biden. What a conplete JOKE.

Thats 1.8 million a year. Hardly a change and will not count those swimming across the RIO.

Border Control my ass. Not to mention as Normal the Written Version is Hidden like normal.

Dont piss down my back and tell me its raining Biden.

Sen. Rick Scott: Republicans Cannot Let Bidenâs Open Border Policies Become Law.
We learned this was a lie. It doesnt say that. Go to my link then go to page 212. It grants the Homeland Secretary broad powers automatically if a single day gets 8,500 people or if a single week averages 5,000 per day. It doesnt grant anything to immigrants under that amount who will be handled by the normal operations that are funded and resourced. It simply lays out when does an operation shift from normal operations to emergency operations. That's it. A single day or a single week - and it doesnt let people in if less than that, just what type of operating rules are in place to handle based on the load. The operations are supposed to handle encounters but if normal operations cant handle them they go into emergency. You are being lied to. Page 212.

https://www.appropriations.senate.g..._national_security_supplemental_bill_text.pdf

Secure fence act of 2006 allows for ZERO ILLEGALS AND ZERO CONTRAND CROSSING THE BORDER.

HILLARY, SCHUMER, AND BIDEN ALL VOTED FOR IT.

ENFORCE THE FUCKING LAWS YOU VOTED FOR.

We learned this was a lie. It doesnt say that. Go to my link then go to page 212. It grants the Homeland Secretary broad powers automatically if a single day gets 8,500 people or if a single week averages 5,000 per day. It doesnt grant anything to immigrants under that amount who will be handled by the normal operations that are funded and resourced. It simply lays out when does an operation shift from normal operations to emergency operations. That's it. A single day or a single week - and it doesnt let people in if less than that, just what type of operating rules are in place to handle based on the load. The operations are supposed to handle encounters but if normal operations cant handle them they go into emergency. You are being lied to. Page 212.

https://www.appropriations.senate.g..._national_security_supplemental_bill_text.pdf
Libs are the liars

The biden offer lets 5,000 illegals a day into the US every day before Old Joe even has to think about closing the border

Which he would never do even if the law says he must

Libs are the liars

The biden offer lets 5,000 illegals a day into the US every day before Old Joe even has to think about closing the border

Which he would never do even if the law says he must
I just linked you to the bill.. gave you the page number. All you had to do was go read it.

So Potatohead's great deal is to run the border like a Texas BBQ joint?

Like opening up and then close when all the BBQ is gone?

Open the border for Illegals in the morning and close when 5,000 have been served?

My god Potatohead is an idiot. Of course the weak RINOs will go along with it because they figure 5K is better than a completely open border.

I just linked you to the bill.. gave you the page number. All you had to do was go read it.
And I keep telling libs the acceptable number of illegal aliens admitted to the US each day must be ZERO

That section has nothing to do with immigration numbers. Go read it. It’s about the operating procedures based on apprehensions. Go fucking read it.

The entire bill does nothing to end the illegal alien migrant invasion

Its slight of hand swamp rat politics as usual

Biden will get his billions for foreign aid and the American people get nothing in return

The entire bill does nothing to end the illegal alien migrant invasion

Its slight of hand swamp rat politics as usual

Biden will get his billions for foreign aid and the American people get nothing in return
How would you know? You didn’t even know the easily refutable lie you’re being told is a lie. I had to show you. Now you’re an expert on it? Why do you accept being made a fool of by the GOP? You’re just a tribe cheerleader.

How would you know? You didn’t even know the easily refutable lie you’re being told is a lie. I had to show you. Now you’re an expert on it? Why do you accept being made a fool of by the GOP? You’re just a tribe cheerleader.
I know that biden wants 5,000 illegals a day admitted to the US

I read the section from the bill. 4000 to 5000 a day. Or 5000 over 7 days triggers a lock dowm.

Forum List

Back