52% Say Cheating Impacted 2020

and STILL, not one of the "Russian Collusian" threads have ever been moved to this section.

all the animals here are free, but the authoritarian leftists are just more free than anybody else.

The politifact analysis is true, oddball.

Yes, court decisions made allowed people in their state to get an absentee ballot if they claimed they were homebound tied, due to covid risk.

And more legal registered voters requested an absentee ballot, than ever in their history due to it.

That's all true.

But where Trump team fails and it seems you also, is that the Court ruled it was okay.....right or wrongly.... And the voters, both republican and democratic, followed the rules they were given, during election time.

Trump requesting to throw out ALL ABSENTEE VOTES, of citizens that were just following the court ruling, is absurd.

And as the Sentinel reported, there were more absentee ballot requests for the stuck at home due to covid excuse, in heavily leaning Republican voting districts/counties.

The judge DID NOT RULE 200,000+ votes were illegally cast. He said they could not be thrown out, unless they individually got their due process rights.....and it proven they illegally voted, and even then, there is no way to determine how they voted, once their ballots were cleared to count and removed from the envelope.

The election votes counted....as they should have, once the court ruling on this came down prior to the election.

What happened WAS NOT FRAUD, NOT STEALING EITHER....

To pretend a bad court ruling that the citizens simp!y followed is stealing or fraud is ridiculous and simply absurd!

What it is, is sour grapes....whining cuz things didn't go your way, and defaming of innocent voters.
Politifact is garbage...Period.

The WI supreme court ruled that the roughly 40,000 (an absurd number on its face) votes of the allegedly "indefinitely confined" were illegally cast....That number greatly exceeds the margin of "victory" in the state, to the point that you cannot certify the result, for either candidate, with any statistical credibility.

Politifact is garbage...Period.

The WI supreme court ruled that the roughly 40,000 (an absurd number on its face) votes of the allegedly "indefinitely confined" were illegally cast....That number greatly exceeds the margin of "victory" in the state, to the point that you cannot certify the result, for either candidate, with any statistical credibility.
We now live in such an Orwellian society that organizations claiming to represent facts are almost guaranteed to be hiding them.

That's the thing, your little theory requires that virtually the entire US justice system be in on it. I just don't buy that.
The one at the top was in on it and stopped numerous investigations. The most notable in Philly by a guy named Mc Sweeny. The others who wanted to keep their jobs had little choice.

and STILL, not one of the "Russian Collusian" threads have ever been moved to this section.

all the animals here are free, but the authoritarian leftists are just more free than anybody else.
Don't get yourself in trouble, but I agree completely.

Believe me, I know.
Except you newver speak gtruth'

You are a liar and coward and treasonous pig who is proven wrong.

You have no evidence, you have never piosted evidencde and all you have done is scream about a failed film with no evidence

Except you newver speak gtruth'

You are a liar and coward and treasonous pig who is proven wrong.

You have no evidence, you have never piosted evidencde and all you have done is scream about a failed film with no evidence

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:loser

Is that what you think? Good, now go away a winner. You moron.
No it is fact you surrender and admit you are wrong when all you can do is post emojis

This is also nott whjat i think it is fact:

YOU have never posted evidence and the film has no evidence of fraud

You are a fucking liar

No it is fact you surrender and admit you are wrong when all you can do is post emojis

This is also nott whjat i think it is fact:

YOU have never posted evidence and the film has no evidence of fraud

You are a fucking liar
Here is your lunch. Enjoy.
:9:

Forum List

Back