52% Say Cheating Impacted 2020

You are an idiot who never posts one source and simply repeats things that only an idiot would believe, which makes you consistent. And that is all.
You are the one required to post sources boty and you never do,

The burden is always on the accuser which is YOU

I post facts proving you wrong

You knjow it and are a fucking liar and coward

You are the one required to post sources boty and you never do,

The burden is always on the accuser which is YOU

I post facts proving you wrong

You knjow it and are a fucking liar and coward
You post no such things, you hopeless moron.

You post no such things, you hopeless moron.
I do indeed you lying shit sack.,

You know i do and yoiu cannjot refute it.

The fact is you are a treasonous LIAR and coward who has neevr posted evidence.'

The fact is the movie has no evidence of massive fraud or theft.

Thosew are facts in your pimple infested ugly face BOY

I do indeed you lying shit sack.,

You know i do and yoiu cannjot refute it.

The fact is you are a treasonous LIAR and coward who has neevr posted evidence.'

The fact is the movie has no evidence of massive fraud or theft.

Thosew are facts in your pimple infested ugly face BOY
:9:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The truth of the story is irrelevant. You are blindly backing your dear-leader. If he'd said aliens from outer space stole the election, you'd be on here pimping UFO videos.
Blindly? Are you kidding? There are mountains of evidence and questions they never answer.

Where is this proof of cheating and why are people not being charged and prosecuted?
The election had to stand. How could it have been reversed without possibly starting an uprising. The proof would have taken moths to gather.

Some will argue that elections have been rigged before. For example the Kennedy/Nixon election in 1960 and the Bush/ Gore election in 2000.

To preserve the Union it is probably better to make an honest effort to insure the election is as honest as possible and to accept the results when the election is over.

Blindly? Are you kidding? There are mountains of evidence and questions they never answer.
No. There's not. You're insane. I mean that - it's not a pejorative. You've lost touch with reality.

It's either that, or you're a troll intent on throwing a monkey wrench into the system because your guy didn't win.

Will I get an answer here? I know the narrative has to be defended but this is ridiculous. The fraud is not going away whether the threads end up in conspiracy theories or not. Try being adult and respecting what over half the country thinks.

I've lost nothing.....The fucking election was rigged and stolen right in front of our faces....You're gaslighting yourself.
Yeah, uh huh. I'm betting on the latter, but you might yet convince me otherwise.

No. There's not. You're insane. I mean that - it's not a pejorative. You've lost touch with reality.

It's either that, or you're a troll intent on throwing a monkey wrench into the system because your guy didn't win.
That shit does not work and has absolutely 0 to do with the evidence that is there. Evidence never properly investigated by complicit politicians and law enforcement.

That shit does not work and has absolutely 0 to do with the evidence that is there. Evidence never properly investigated by complicit politicians and law enforcement.
change1.jpg

Forum List

Back