52% Say Cheating Impacted 2020

Poll? Narritive? Fraud? In Announcements and Feedback? What in the world are you talking about?
I asked why and how a poll that says 52% believe the 2020 election was stolen is a conspiracy? The thread was moved there from Politics.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you let a fraudulent election stand because a small minority of violent goons might riot?

That's some next-level moral cowardice right there.
It has happened before as I pointed out.

You might ague there are a lot of moral cowards in Congress. Actually I suspect most of the Republicans in Congress were glad to see Trump lose. Trump was an outsider who threatened to expose all the corruption those we elect profit from.

Will I get an answer here? I know the narrative has to be defended but this is ridiculous. The fraud is not going away whether the threads end up in conspiracy theories or not. Try being adult and respecting what over half the country thinks.
Lastinline is where you go.

It has happened before as I pointed out.

You might ague there are a lot of moral cowards in Congress. Actually I suspect most of the Republicans in Congress were glad to see Trump lose. Trump was an outsider who threatened to expose all the corruption those we elect profit from.

It would have been the congress that "overturned the election", which wasn't ever a guarantee in the first place.....I have little doubt that there would have been enough moral cowards in the republican state delegations, who would have allowed the fraudulent election to stand.....But we'll never know, because the state legislatures and courts pussed out too.

Polls are media conspiracy theory propaganda.

Why? Because these "polls" they claim they take are either fiction or they are padded with lies.

If you read the fine print, and I literally mean the FINE PRINT, in the poll information (if they provide any....and they are legally supposed to) will state how many people were "actually" polled, and from what sectors of society the polls were given.

More often than not, near 99.99% of the time, the number of people "polled" are LESS THAN 2,000!!!! Usually around 1,500. And if they state the sector of society they "polled", it is usually thier own employees, vendors, customers.........NOT THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.

And these fraudulant pollsters will claim "nationally polled Americans", which is A BOLD FACED LIE!

This is why polls are considered conspiracy theories.

Talk about fale nooz!.....LMFAO

Politifact is as credible as Snopes....As in not at all.....And the Milwaukee Urinal is even less so.

View attachment 668123
The politifact analysis is true, oddball.

Yes, court decisions made allowed people in their state to get an absentee ballot if they claimed they were homebound tied, due to covid risk.

And more legal registered voters requested an absentee ballot, than ever in their history due to it.

That's all true.

But where Trump team fails and it seems you also, is that the Court ruled it was okay.....right or wrongly.... And the voters, both republican and democratic, followed the rules they were given, during election time.

Trump requesting to throw out ALL ABSENTEE VOTES, of citizens that were just following the court ruling, is absurd.

And as the Sentinel reported, there were more absentee ballot requests for the stuck at home due to covid excuse, in heavily leaning Republican voting districts/counties.

The judge DID NOT RULE 200,000+ votes were illegally cast. He said they could not be thrown out, unless they individually got their due process rights.....and it proven they illegally voted, and even then, there is no way to determine how they voted, once their ballots were cleared to count and removed from the envelope.

The election votes counted....as they should have, once the court ruling on this came down prior to the election.

What happened WAS NOT FRAUD, NOT STEALING EITHER....

To pretend a bad court ruling that the citizens simp!y followed is stealing or fraud is ridiculous and simply absurd!

What it is, is sour grapes....whining cuz things didn't go your way, and defaming of innocent voters.

Last edited:
The politifact analysis is true, oddball.

Yes, court decisions made allowed people in their state to get an absentee ballot if they claimed they were homebound tied, due to covid risk.

And more legal registered voters requested an absentee ballot, than ever in their history due to it.

That's all true.

But where Trump team fails and it seems you also, is that the Court ruled it was okay.....right or wrongly.... And the voters, both republican and democratic, followed the rules they were given, during election time.

Trump requesting to throw out ALL ABSENTEE VOTES, of citizens that were just following the court ruling, is absurd.

And as the Sentinel reported, there were more absentee ballot requests for the stuck at home due to covid excuse, were in heavily leaning Republican voting districts/counties.

The judge DID NOT RULE 200,000+ votes were illegally cast. He said they could not be thrown out, unless they individually got their due process rights.....and it proven they illegally voted, and even then, there is no way to determine how they voted, once their ballots were cleared to count and removed from the envelope.

The election votes counted....as they should have, once the court ruling on this came down prior to the election.

What happened WAS NOT FRAUD, NOT STEALING EITHER....

To pretend a bad court ruling that the citizens simp!y followed is stealing or fraud is ridiculous and simply absurd!

What it is, is sour grapes....whining cuz things didn't go your way, and defaming of innocent voters.
Not bad. One of the cleanest accurate answers, explaining that, I have seen in a couple of years. The people will not believe, as it is a matter more akin to religion now, then fact and legal judicial ruling, but still, a good post. Thanks for wasting your time typing it.:)

Forum List

Back