52% Say Cheating Impacted 2020

Exactly. Progressive clowns like dear old gator here, constantly ignore the fact that these machines have long been known to be corrupt.

yet going on almost 2 years later not one single one has been proven to have been.

Just so odd

Hmmm....lets think about this for a moment....

How about calculating the totals for each. That is what a simple algorithm would do.

There is no calculating totals. There is a constant count.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRR

yet going on almost 2 years later not one single one has been proven to have been.

Just so odd

Not so odd at all. The judges have not allowed the evidence to be presented.

I love how they say there is no evidence the machines were exploited, there IS evidence, that is why the report was ordered in the first place. But little clods, like you, will ignore that fact, and zero in on the propaganda.

"ATLANTA (AP) — Electronic voting machines from a leading vendor used in at least 16 states have software vulnerabilities that leave them susceptible to hacking if unaddressed, the nation’s leading cybersecurity agency says in an advisory sent to state election officials.

The U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency, or CISA, said there is no evidence the flaws in the Dominion Voting Systems’ equipment have been exploited to alter election results. The advisory is based on testing by a prominent computer scientist and expert witness in a long-running lawsuit that is unrelated to false allegations of a stolen election pushed by former President Donald Trump after his 2020 election loss."

Not so odd at all. The judges have not allowed the evidence to be presented.

I love how they say there is no evidence the machines were exploited, there IS evidence, that is why the report was ordered in the first place. But little clods, like you, will ignore that fact, and zero in on the propaganda.

"ATLANTA (AP) — Electronic voting machines from a leading vendor used in at least 16 states have software vulnerabilities that leave them susceptible to hacking if unaddressed, the nation’s leading cybersecurity agency says in an advisory sent to state election officials.

The U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency, or CISA, said there is no evidence the flaws in the Dominion Voting Systems’ equipment have been exploited to alter election results. The advisory is based on testing by a prominent computer scientist and expert witness in a long-running lawsuit that is unrelated to false allegations of a stolen election pushed by former President Donald Trump after his 2020 election loss."

Yes, there is a potential for foul play.

Now, all you have to is prove that potential was reached.

Yep, there is a constant count being done by the algorithm.

That is why it is there.

Soooooo, a counting routine counting a simple 1+1+1+1+1+1 ad infinitum. Sadly, you don't seem to realize how stupid that makes you look.

Soooooo, a counting routine counting a simple 1+1+1+1+1+1 ad infinitum. Sadly, you don't seem to realize how stupid that makes you look.

which is a simple algorithm.

Thanks for once again proving I am correct.

an animation isn't proof

It is just as much proof as you all have.

Hell, I could give you links to 100s of sites that say the earth is flat, and they offer far more evidence than you all

It is just as much proof as you all have.

Hell, I could give you links to 100s of sites that say the earth is flat, and they offer far more evidence than you all

If your claim were true there wouldn't be the reports coming out.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

There is a video from Detroit with a clerks van delivering ballots twice long after the deadline for ballots. Those ballots had no chain of custody and there was over 100,000 of them. Of course they were for Biden.
Post a link and evidence that they were for biden

Methinks those lying assholes want to keep election integrity in doubt too.
Catering to every sore loser's claims of cheating does nothing to improve election integrity. These cases should be thrown out, with little consideration. That's why most courts haven't bothered going forward, even those predominantly "Republican" leaning.

That is old news. Everyone knows ...
In my experience, pretty much every claim that starts with "Everyone knows ..." is followed by patent bullshit. Such a statement is asking you to buy what they're selling without scrutiny

Forum List

Back