54 percent of Americans say President Biden will be remembered as worst US president: Poll

The little hate cult you belong to is shrinking every day.
That happens to any regime in office. People grow tired and want change. Look at what happened in 2000. Clinton gave us 8 great years but Republicans bitched and cried so much eventually people decided to take a chance on Bush, forgetting how bad his father was and not dreaming he'd be 10 times worse. Which he was. Should have went with Gore.

This is what Republicans are relying on. They will keep pushing their unpopular agenda because eventually the masses who don't pay close attention will just hear how bad Biden sucks and either vote Republican again or stay home instead of going to vote.

And Republicans have made it harder to vote so there's that.

Yes there is a documentary coming out called 2000.. we’re they track a few ppl Who stopped at over 2000 ballot boxes sitting on a street corner with fistful of ballots. Maricopa county has thousands of ballots that lost chain of custody, Pennsylvania also Georgia.. constitutionally because that’s what you agree with should be thrown out.. you believe in a constitution don’t you? Also in some locations in large cities republican poll watchers we’re forced to stand at a distance they couldn’t view the ballots being counted.. The constitution says you must have folks to view the count..
you believe in a constitution don’t you?
So a documentary? The CLAIM that chain of custody got lost, something that at the very best allows for the POSSIBILITY of fraud not proof of it, AND another claim that poll workers couldn't get close enough, again at best allow for the possibility of fraud not proof of it? A grievance that was shot down in a court of law.

This brings me to your other assertion that I don't believe in the constitution. The constitution or for that matter simply the law describes the procedure as to how people should redress their grievances in regards to elections. It runs through the courts. Any proof of fraud in order to be valid needs to be presented there. NONE has at least not by Trump supporters.

So a documentary? The CLAIM that chain of custody got lost, something that at the very best allows for the POSSIBILITY of fraud not proof of it, AND another claim that poll workers couldn't get close enough, again at best allow for the possibility of fraud not proof of it? A grievance that was shot down in a court of law.

This brings me to your other assertion that I don't believe in the constitution. The constitution or for that matter simply the law describes the procedure as to how people should redress their grievances in regards to elections. It runs through the courts. Any proof of fraud in order to be valid needs to be presented there. NONE has at least not by Trump supporters.
Is this against the constitution? 5105DC9E-47DE-4768-8D49-F12B98CD7366.jpeg

What a picture without context in which Trump made a claim? Again do you understand where you actually have to present proof in order to have a valid complaint?

I saw JFK would you accept me claiming I KNOW who killed Kennedy because of it?
Is what you see in the picture against the constitution yes or no?

To republicans, whoever is the next democratic president is automatically the worse. Do a search for Obama or Clinton worst president ever you’ll find those claims too.

I don’t say Reagan or Bush 1 were the worst. Just bush 2 and trump.
I actually think Clinton was a pretty good president. But he did have Republicans in charge of both houses through part of his presidency.

Forum List

Back