58-Year-Old Asian Woman Dragged Down NYC Subway Stairs Dies After Brain Surgery

The blacks are not currently targeting Asians at the frequency as that by the trump Nazis.

Motivated by their cult leader's hate-speech, the trump Nazis attack any race resembling the Chinese.

Do you have any credible stats for that or did you just make it up on the spot?

Forgive me for being cynical - I just don't trust folk like you. Proven liars from cradle to grave.

What does one call a beast of the field that would so such a thing.......you will never hear me call one African-American.

Such a beast deserves no respect whatsoever.

The best way to stop these crimes is to have fast justice....conduct a fast trial and hang these animals in front of City Hall for all to see...let them hang there for a few days....that would send a message.

I love how you had to make it racist by insinuating that the attack had something to do with the attackers race. you do realize that more white people have been attacking Asians like that than any other race right?

Funny,we all knew it would be one of your kind and I'm the stupid one?
why Trump supporters who have been murdering in attacking Asians left and right for the last year-and-a-half

it's clear that you don't give a shit about the Asian woman's death, since I don't recall any post from you in any of the attacks by white supremacists on Asians. You song used to condemn someone for being black

why Trump supporters who have been murdering in attacking Asians left and right for the last year-and-a-half

it's clear that you don't give a shit about the Asian woman's death, since I don't recall any post from you in any of the attacks by white supremacists on Asians. You song used to condemn someone for being black
Yet you can't come up with even one link. Now, how about a black man screaming about the Chinese just getting cold cooked by a Chinese guy who just had enough.
Or are you going to say this is really a white guy?

Post some proof that white people have been attacking asians.
And no antifa doesnt count.

Yet you can't come up with even one link. Now, how about a black man screaming about the Chinese just getting cold cooked by a Chinese guy who just had enough.
Or are you going to say this is really a white guy?
Thanks for posting that....the dude got exactly what he deserved.

What does one call a beast of the field that would so such a thing.......you will never hear me call one African-American.

The best way to stop these crimes is to have fast justice....conduct a fast trial and hang these animals in front of City Hall for all to see...let them hang there for a few days....that would send a message.

ChinaVirusWarrior? WuhanFluDefender?

Another tragic Covid death?

Or a victim of systemic racism against Blacks?

Or both?

I'll wait for CNN/Don Lemon to tell me what to think...

Forum List

Back