59% Favor National Health Insurance

Im seeing 51% opposing it.

But what do I know? I mean other than math.

16% disapprove because it doesn't go far enough!

43 + 16 = 59% approve the current or stronger Obamacare.

Meet my fellow "Single Payer" progressives!

:)

you can not add clear disapproval to approval and make it a figure of approval of a totally different matter.
You have no idea how would 43% of approval for obamacare turn out in a question for single-payer system.
It doesn't work this way, no matter how much you wish for it.

so 59% is in your dreams ONLY :D

Think the 16% who want a STRONGER Obamacare are the same 35% tea party nitwits who disapprove?

Thinking is hard ... very hard....

16% disapprove because it doesn't go far enough!

43 + 16 = 59% approve the current or stronger Obamacare.

Meet my fellow "Single Payer" progressives!

you can not add clear disapproval to approval and make it a figure of approval of a totally different matter.
You have no idea how would 43% of approval for obamacare turn out in a question for single-payer system.
It doesn't work this way, no matter how much you wish for it.

so 59% is in your dreams ONLY :D

Think the 16% who want a STRONGER Obamacare are the same 35% tea party nitwits who disapprove?

Thinking is hard ... very hard....

voodoo wishful libtard math :lol:

Think the 16% who want a STRONGER Obamacare will vote to repeal it?

I hear Godot is coming!

lol!!

Who cares what 59% of stupid Americans think? They're stupid. My Yorkie is smarter.

The stupid House tea party morons are butting their heads against concrete.

They look worse than Zimmerman after a night on the prowl!

The only one who appears stupid right now is you for being such a simple minded, partisan hemorrhoid.

I only used hemorrhoid because you mentioned the Z man otherwise douche nozzle would have sufficed.

The debate over the role of government in health care insurance continues to not rage in Canada and the UK .

If socialized healthcare is so bad, then why haven't the voters of Canada and the UK voted to scrap them and implement the system of the US?

In Canada we are two tier. Private and public. And we have an ongoing conversation about more privatization.

On the other hand, Britain's health care system is so scandal ridden, horrific, pathetic I could go days on end ripping apart the NHS.

A discussion is worthwhile. France and Switzerland have the best models. Obamacare doesn't come near them.

Now to the OP.

If no one knows what's in the bill including those that passed it, how could any poll count?

U.S. has the most expensive health care system in the World.

Number one!

And most Americans can't afford it.

Even the House teaparty idiots can't afford it, they rely on Government to pay theirs.

Last edited:
You're lowering IQ's here with every post and from the looks of it they can't get much lower so do humanity a favor and stop posting. Thanks in advance.

U.S. has the most expensive health care system in the World.

Number one!

And most Americans can't afford it.

Even the House teaparty idiots can't afford it, they rely on Government to pay theirs.

And what does Obamacare do to fix that?

The debate over the role of government in health care insurance continues to not rage in Canada and the UK .

If socialized healthcare is so bad, then why haven't the voters of Canada and the UK voted to scrap them and implement the system of the US?

In Canada we are two tier. Private and public. And we have an ongoing conversation about more privatization.

On the other hand, Britain's health care system is so scandal ridden, horrific, pathetic I could go days on end ripping apart the NHS.

A discussion is worthwhile. France and Switzerland have the best models. Obamacare doesn't come near them.

You didn't answer my f____ing question. So f____ing what if YOU don't like the Candadian and UK health care systems? I didn't ask YOU. Who cares what YOU think. I know I don't care about your opinion, that's for sure. I care about the opinion of the people who live with the socialized systems. After decades of existence, they are still with them, and there's no sign of any real opposition, save for some loser on the US message board named Tinydanc, who thinks I asked for his opinions instead of asking why entire nations didn't turn against socialized health care.

11. As you may know, a bill that makes major changes to the country's health care system became law
in 2010. Based on what you have read or heard about that legislation, do you generally favor or
generally oppose it?

12. (IF OPPOSE) Do you oppose that legislation because you think its approach toward health care is
too liberal, or because you think it is not liberal enough?
QUESTIONS 11 AND 12 COMBINED

Favor 43%
Oppose, too liberal 35%
Oppose, not liberal enough 16%
No opinion 7%

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2013/images/05/28/healthcarepoll.pdf

CNN , uh huh.

I hear millions of Brits are dying every day because of the bad Government health insurance.

Wish I could do something to help.

:(

I hear millions of Brits are dying every day because of the bad Government health insurance.

Yeah, expatriate.

CNN poll:

Approve 43%

Disapprove 35%

Should be expanded to include Single Payer 16%

Don't know 7%

Every single one of this bed wetters posts are so painfully stupid, I can't believe this troll hasn't been banned yet.

728342b5958a347ff91d4d03b197b43a.jpg

I guess the citizens of western Europe, who now have a higher standard of living than most Americans and also go a step further with universal healthcare, are just a bunch of bed wetters.

They can't see losing their home because of medical bills, which is the major cause of bankruptcy in this country, not foreclosure. DrivebyMedia is stating the obvious.

Jeebus, hater dupes believe a pile of Pubcrappe. No Pub horror about O-care has ever happened, or will.

Every other modern health system has over 80% approval, and ours had 34% in 2007, after which the hater dupes "decided" ours was good LOL.

A friend of mine and his brothers went hiking in Switzerland last summer, in the Lauterbrunnen section and one of his brothers fell and broke his leg. The bill at the local hospital was $700: MRI, doctor's evaluation, cast and Rx. Ah, yes, the Swiss are just a bunch of bed wetters.

Jeebus, hater dupes believe a pile of Pubcrappe. No Pub horror about O-care has ever happened, or will.

Every other modern health system has over 80% approval, and ours had 34% in 2007, after which the hater dupes "decided" ours was good LOL.

Our healthcare system sucks. If you have lots of money and can pay cash, you get great care. If you have to rely on your health insurance carrier, you will get completely screwed over if you experience an expensive, protracted medical problem.

Forum List

Back