59% Favor National Health Insurance

In Canada we are two tier. Private and public. And we have an ongoing conversation about more privatization.

On the other hand, Britain's health care system is so scandal ridden, horrific, pathetic I could go days on end ripping apart the NHS.

A discussion is worthwhile. France and Switzerland have the best models. Obamacare doesn't come near them.

You didn't answer my f____ing question. So f____ing what if YOU don't like the Candadian and UK health care systems? I didn't ask YOU. Who cares what YOU think. I know I don't care about your opinion, that's for sure. I care about the opinion of the people who live with the socialized systems. After decades of existence, they are still with them, and there's no sign of any real opposition, save for some loser on the US message board named Tinydanc, who thinks I asked for his opinions instead of asking why entire nations didn't turn against socialized health care.

I have an aunt and a cousin who both work in canadian health care.
They both say it sucks....

That settles it then!

</debate>

Jeebus, hater dupes believe a pile of Pubcrappe. No Pub horror about O-care has ever happened, or will.

Every other modern health system has over 80% approval, and ours had 34% in 2007, after which the hater dupes "decided" ours was good LOL.

Our healthcare system sucks. If you have lots of money and can pay cash, you get great care. If you have to rely on your health insurance carrier, you will get completely screwed over if you experience an expensive, protracted medical problem.

Bullshit. I had a cancerous tumor removed last year about this time,and a hip replacement about a month ago.
We paid three thousand out of a medical savings account. And thats it.

Insurance people were great through out both surgeries. They paid for 2 months of home rehab for the hip as well.
And this was all done at top notch hospitals with top line surgeons.
ZERO complaints.

Do you honestly believe that because YOU didn't have a bad experience that no one possibly could have?

:eusa_eh:

The most popular provision in the ACA was the ability of parents to keep adult children on their insurance to age 26. What the parents are just now finding out is that they will have to pay for that insurance and the premiums for young people are higher than it is for older people! When young people are the least likely to need such insurance.

The second most popular, was that people with pre existing conditions could get insurance. Except that the fund for pre existing conditions was exhausted at less than 1% participation leaving those with pre existing conditions no better off than they ever were.

Even what's been implemented has been a monumental failure.

You didn't answer my f____ing question. So f____ing what if YOU don't like the Candadian and UK health care systems? I didn't ask YOU. Who cares what YOU think. I know I don't care about your opinion, that's for sure. I care about the opinion of the people who live with the socialized systems. After decades of existence, they are still with them, and there's no sign of any real opposition, save for some loser on the US message board named Tinydanc, who thinks I asked for his opinions instead of asking why entire nations didn't turn against socialized health care.

I have an aunt and a cousin who both work in canadian health care.
They both say it sucks....

That settles it then!

</debate>

yep. there you have it :up: anecdotal evidence lol. Thats good enough for some Righties. :tinfoil:

The most popular provision in the ACA was the ability of parents to keep adult children on their insurance to age 26.

False. Please share your source.
What the parents are just now finding out is that they will have to pay for that insurance and the premiums for young people are higher than it is for older people! When young people are the least likely to need such insurance.

False again. Please share your source.

The second most popular, was that people with pre existing conditions could get insurance. Except that the fund for pre existing conditions was exhausted at less than 1% participation leaving those with pre existing conditions no better off than they ever were.

And strike three. Must be fun to make up your own "facts".

Are you people allergic to sharing the source of your "facts"?

11. As you may know, a bill that makes major changes to the country's health care system became law
in 2010. Based on what you have read or heard about that legislation, do you generally favor or
generally oppose it?

12. (IF OPPOSE) Do you oppose that legislation because you think its approach toward health care is
too liberal, or because you think it is not liberal enough?
QUESTIONS 11 AND 12 COMBINED

Favor 43%
Oppose, too liberal 35%
Oppose, not liberal enough 16%
No opinion 7%

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2013/images/05/28/healthcarepoll.pdf

The net is 59% of Americans want Obamacare as is - or stronger with a Single Payer provision.

59%

Why the GOP has been failing miserably trying to stop it.

Obamacare IS, and will be, the law of the land

:)

then why are the unions bitching about not wanting it? why has congress made itself exempt from it? why has the employer mandate been moved out a year?

obamacare is a piece of shit legislation that NO ONE wants once they realize what it will do to them.

If its so fucking great, why doesn't it apply to obama and his staff?

Yup. The Unions, Congress, the staffers and you can bet Barry's administraton are all trying to opt out of it.

That should tell Drivebydumbass all anyone needs to know about how great the ACA is going to be.

If it were good then no one would be trying to ditch it.

The most popular provision in the ACA was the ability of parents to keep adult children on their insurance to age 26.

What the parents are just now finding out is that they will have to pay for that insurance and the premiums for young people are higher than it is for older people! When young people are the least likely to need such insurance.

and yet TWICE you misquoted what Redfish was saying,even though he told you TWICE, that's not what he was saying,which it wasn't.....so what are you allergic too?....

and yet TWICE you misquoted what Redfish was saying,even though he told you TWICE, that's not what he was saying,which it wasn't.....so what are you allergic too?....

I didn't misquote shit. I simply highlighted how wrong his statement was. If you're going to butt in, at least try and keep up slick.

obamacare is a piece of shit legislation that NO ONE wants once they realize what it will do to them.

35% of America agrees with you, so you are pissing into a tsunami!

The President has health insurance, he wants you to buy it too!

Yup. The Unions, Congress, the staffers and you can bet Barry's administraton are all trying to opt out of it.

That should tell Drivebydumbass all anyone needs to know about how great the ACA is going to be.

Well dumbass, 60% of Americans want Affordable Health Care .... and know what? .... they're going to get it....

Except he doesn't buy his.

The debate over the role of government in health care insurance continues to not rage in Canada and the UK .
If socialized healthcare is so bad, then why haven't the voters of Canada and the UK voted to scrap them and implement the system of the US?

Because just like drugs once you start a government entitlement program people become addicted to them, and then expect them.
Another national program like this, and we truly will have a country that expects the government to fill all of their needs.

Except he doesn't buy his.

One of the perks of being President of the United States.

Try it, you get free Health Care insurance!

:lol:

The debate over the role of government in health care insurance continues to not rage in Canada and the UK .
If socialized healthcare is so bad, then why haven't the voters of Canada and the UK voted to scrap them and implement the system of the US?

Because just like drugs once you start a government entitlement program people become addicted to them, and then expect them.
Another national program like this, and we truly will have a country that expects the government to fill all of their needs.

The U.S. is 35th in the world in providing health care for it's citizens, because the U.S. has the most expensive health care system in the world.

It's why scofflaws don't by health insurance and make us pay for their health care.

actually 65% agree with me. You, my little left wing dipshit, are in the minority on this. The teamsters president sides with me, as does the UAW president.

Obozocare is terrible legislation, a significant majority of americans want it repealed.

What gives obama the authority to force americans to buy health insurance, or anything else?

I didn't misquote shit. I simply highlighted how wrong his statement was. If you're going to butt in, at least try and keep up slick.

hey Dumbass....Redfish said this.....

MEANING Obama care.....now how does that relate to what you said here.....

Obama and his staff are exempt from having to have health insurance?.....

which is not what he said.....try to keep up slick.....

Well dumbass, 60% of Americans want Affordable Health Care .... and know what? .... they're going to get it....

100% want affordable healthcare. but 65% want obamacare repealed.

hey Dumbass....Redfish said this.....

MEANING Obama care.....now how does that relate to what you said here.....

Obama and his staff are exempt from having to have health insurance?.....

which is not what he said.....try to keep up slick.....

he is a typical left wing liar, pay him no mind.

the President and Congress have much better Ins than "Obama care".....and you are helping pay for it.....

Forum List

Back