59% Favor National Health Insurance

The debate over the role of government in health care insurance continues to not rage in Canada and the UK .
If socialized healthcare is so bad, then why haven't the voters of Canada and the UK voted to scrap them and implement the system of the US?

Because just like drugs once you start a government entitlement program people become addicted to them, and then expect them.
Another national program like this, and we truly will have a country that expects the government to fill all of their needs.

The U.S. is 35th in the world in providing health care for it's citizens, because the U.S. has the most expensive health care system in the world.

It's why scofflaws don't by health insurance and make us pay for their health care.

:)

why is it expensive?

1. its the best in the world
2. lawyers and malpractice insurance
3. drug patents and big pharma making 35% profits
4. giving it free to illegal aliens
5. high tech ain't cheap

Because just like drugs once you start a government entitlement program people become addicted to them, and then expect them.
Another national program like this, and we truly will have a country that expects the government to fill all of their needs.

The U.S. is 35th in the world in providing health care for it's citizens, because the U.S. has the most expensive health care system in the world.

It's why scofflaws don't by health insurance and make us pay for their health care.

why is it expensive?

5. high tech ain't cheap

Exactly .... you might add the highest paid Doctors in the world, and the most wasteful and most expensive hospital systems in the world!

35% of America agrees with you, so you are pissing into a tsunami!

The President has health insurance, he wants you to buy it too!

Except he doesn't buy his.

One of the perks of being President of the United States.

Try it, you get free Health Care insurance!

:lol:

So why would you say he has it and wants us to buy it to, when he doesn't buy his own? I bet his healthcare is one of those nasty, evil, rich type "Cadillac" plans and he won't want his own Obamacare plan.

why is it expensive?

5. high tech ain't cheap

Exactly .... you might add the highest paid Doctors in the world, and the most wasteful and most expensive hospital systems in the world!

How is Obamacare going to change this?

why is it expensive?

5. high tech ain't cheap

and obozocare will cut the pay of doctors causing many of them to retire, find other jobs, or move to other countries to practice.

hospitals are very expensive, thats true. an aspirin should not cost $5. Why do you think obamacare will change that?

why is it expensive?

5. high tech ain't cheap

Do you know why they are "wasteful" and "expensive?" Because before you can build a hospital in most cities you need to get something called a "certificate of need." In other words you have to go before a committee and prove to them that your hospital is needed. And who sits on this committee? Directors from all the other hospitals in the area sit on it.

How often do you imagine they approve a "certificate of need?" Obviously they almost never approve one.

So here we have one more example of where government meddling in the healthcare industry causes inflated prices.

One of the perks of being President of the United States.

Try it, you get free Health Care insurance!

:lol:

is that a perk of Congress too?....

Yes it is - politicians do have their priviledges that they really hate to share with we little folk!

So they have their own system while than can impose on the rest of use plebes whatever they like and not have to suffer under it.

And you trust these assholes to run your healthcare?

Yes, the do have a better plan, why? Because politicians, who are supposed to be servants of the voters, have gotten bigger egos and have turned into power hungry assholes who now expect to be treated better.

and yet TWICE you misquoted what Redfish was saying,even though he told you TWICE, that's not what he was saying,which it wasn't.....so what are you allergic too?....

I didn't misquote shit. I simply highlighted how wrong his statement was. If you're going to butt in, at least try and keep up slick.

hey Dumbass....Redfish said this.....

If its so fucking great, why doesn't it apply to obama and his staff?

MEANING Obama care.....now how does that relate to what you said here.....

Obama and his staff are exempt from having to have health insurance?.....

which is not what he said.....try to keep up slick.....

In what way does "Obamacare" not apply to Obama? Unless he's not required to have health insurance, he's not exempt from anything.....hence, my statement.

You don't even understand the basics of Obamacare, do you? Next time you butt in to a conversation, make sure you know what the fuck you're talking about.

obamacare is a piece of shit legislation that NO ONE wants once they realize what it will do to them.

the President and Congress have much better Ins than "Obama care".....and you are helping pay for it.....

"Obamacare" isn't an actual insurance plan, just a set of rules for how people can obtain insurance. Please stop posting until you understand even the basics of the law. You're only embarrassing yourself.

the President and Congress have much better Ins than "Obama care".....and you are helping pay for it.....

"Obamacare" isn't an actual insurance plan, just a set of rules for how people can obtain insurance. Please stop posting until you understand even the basics of the law. You're only embarrassing yourself.

LOL, you just contradicted the title of your thread and your OP. :cuckoo: Its usually best to read a post before hitting the submit button

LOL, you just contradicted the title of your thread and your OP. :cuckoo: Its usually best to read a post before hitting the submit button

Considering this isn't my thread and I didn't make the OP. Well done!

Its usually best to read a post before hitting the submit button

Yeah, go to the link... this is all there is:

Poll: 59% of Americans Want National Healthcare!!

That's it.. no data no details.

DriveBy at it again with another pure bullshit thread.

:lol::lol::lol:

That's what he does.. the stupid runs deep in that one.

You can apologize too whenever you realize that I didn't start the thread.

Jesus, you people are fucking slow.

Considering this isn't my thread and I didn't make the OP. Well done!

Its usually best to read a post before hitting the submit button

my mistake, but you and driveby post like clones. which of you is the sock?

You can apologize too whenever you realize that I didn't start the thread.

Jesus, you people are fucking slow.

"you people" WTF, don't you know that those words are not PC and are considered an insult? I think its time for you to apologize :eusa_whistle:

I didn't misquote shit. I simply highlighted how wrong his statement was. If you're going to butt in, at least try and keep up slick.

hey Dumbass....Redfish said this.....

MEANING Obama care.....now how does that relate to what you said here.....

Obama and his staff are exempt from having to have health insurance?.....

which is not what he said.....try to keep up slick.....

In what way does "Obamacare" not apply to Obama? Unless he's not required to have health insurance, he's not exempt from anything.....hence, my statement.

You don't even understand the basics of Obamacare, do you? Next time you butt in to a conversation, make sure you know what the fuck you're talking about.
he was not saying anything about the President being exempt from Health Ins.....he was asking why he and Congress wont give up their Federal Employees Health Plan for what they are offering the rest of us.....if you have a problem understanding that....get someone who knows how to read in the house to explain it to ya....

Forum List

Back