59% Favor National Health Insurance

35% of America agrees with you, so you are pissing into a tsunami!

The President has health insurance, he wants you to buy it too!

:)

the President and Congress have much better Ins than "Obama care".....and you are helping pay for it.....

"Obamacare" isn't an actual insurance plan, just a set of rules for how people can obtain insurance. Please stop posting until you understand even the basics of the law. You're only embarrassing yourself.

then you had better tell your fellow lefties that....because in other threads on this its called a type of National Health Ins.....

the President and Congress have much better Ins than "Obama care".....and you are helping pay for it.....

"Obamacare" isn't an actual insurance plan, just a set of rules for how people can obtain insurance. Please stop posting until you understand even the basics of the law. You're only embarrassing yourself.

then you had better tell your fellow lefties that....because in other threads on this its called a type of National Health Ins.....

Funny how liberals are quick to correct others but not their own.

No one has said that. You're just too dumb to understand what you read.

let me guess since I had to shut the troll off, a poll from dailykos, thinkprogress, salon, mediamatters?

Hard to tell the link it gives is to a CNN/ORC POLL and no where in the poll does it say 59% favor national healthcare as the thread title claims it does say in May 17-18 of 2013 43% favored it 54% opposed and 3% had no opinion. The only thing left I can add is this it came from another poster but it gave me a good laugh.
laughing-monkey.gif

Originally Posted by Stephanie
"let me guess since I had to shut the troll off, a poll from dailykos, thinkprogress, salon, mediamatters?"

It's what happens when Rush can't protect your sensitive ears 24/7 ....

:lol:

The standard tea bagger ignorant dumbass reply.

I don't know how anyone can be for or against the ACA, because we have not even come close to seeing how it is going to work. There are many provisions that I like and support about the ACA, and I do believe it is workable, but I have no clue if it will reduce costs, leave costs basically the same, or increase costs. Initially, the biggest problem I see with it is getting everyone signed up, and as it stands now, unless an uninsured individual has a vested interest in getting insurance, I don't think you are going to see people lining up to get on board right away.

As a person who took advantage of the high risk pool that has been available over the past two years, I am shocked that so few people took advantage of it. The rates were reasonable, and the coverage was reasonable, yet it seems that, for the most part, the only ones who took advantage were those who had extremely high medical costs. For me personally, having the insurance cost me much more than if I had gone without because despite having a pre-existing condition, I am only high risk, not high maintenance. All costs for preventative treatment for my health issues falls within my deductible.

Bottom line on the ACA is that it's going to take a couple of years before we have any clue how effective it will be and whether or not it will help reduce or at least stabilize costs.

Since my wife is a decade younger than I am, and has some health issues, I cannot afford to retire, even if I wanted to. However, after 2014, the silver, 70% actuarial , will cost me under 1700 a year. That gives me an option if my health should fail.

The standard tea bagger ignorant dumbass reply.

I don't know how anyone can be for or against the ACA, because we have not even come close to seeing how it is going to work. There are many provisions that I like and support about the ACA, and I do believe it is workable, but I have no clue if it will reduce costs, leave costs basically the same, or increase costs. Initially, the biggest problem I see with it is getting everyone signed up, and as it stands now, unless an uninsured individual has a vested interest in getting insurance, I don't think you are going to see people lining up to get on board right away.

As a person who took advantage of the high risk pool that has been available over the past two years, I am shocked that so few people took advantage of it. The rates were reasonable, and the coverage was reasonable, yet it seems that, for the most part, the only ones who took advantage were those who had extremely high medical costs. For me personally, having the insurance cost me much more than if I had gone without because despite having a pre-existing condition, I am only high risk, not high maintenance. All costs for preventative treatment for my health issues falls within my deductible.

Bottom line on the ACA is that it's going to take a couple of years before we have any clue how effective it will be and whether or not it will help reduce or at least stabilize costs.

Since my wife is a decade younger than I am, and has some health issues, I cannot afford to retire, even if I wanted to. However, after 2014, the silver, 70% actuarial , will cost me under 1700 a year. That gives me an option if my health should fail.

Without a doubt, the ACA will benefit a great number of people. Where it could run into trouble is if enough young people do not sign on. The whole point of the ACA is to get everyone paying into the system so that providing for those with high medical costs later in life doesn't become a burden on the system.

Im seeing 51% opposing it.

But what do I know? I mean other than math.

Yup. Must be something to do with all those clogged phone lines to DC when the Dem idiots were passing it.

Most American didn't and don't want the ACA. Of course the Dems didn't listen which is why many of them got kicked to the curb in the next elections.

Sure hope they can repeal this POS bill before it breaks all of us.

Yup. The Unions, Congress, the staffers and you can bet Barry's administraton are all trying to opt out of it.

That should tell Drivebydumbass all anyone needs to know about how great the ACA is going to be.

If it were good then no one would be trying to ditch it.

Well dumbass, 60% of Americans want Affordable Health Care .... and know what? .... they're going to get it....

60% huh? From what I've read only 36% want the affordable care act. Must be idiots just like you.

CBS News poll finds more Americans than ever want Obamacare repealed - CBS News

Without a doubt, the ACA will benefit a great number of people. Where it could run into trouble is if enough young people do not sign on. The whole point of the ACA is to get everyone paying into the system so that providing for those with high medical costs later in life doesn't become a burden on the system.

The unions don't want it, congress doesn't want it (for them, they want it for us :cuckoo:)

For young people it will be cheaper to pay the penalty than to buy a policy, its a terrible piece of legislation.

Yup. The Unions, Congress, the staffers and you can bet Barry's administraton are all trying to opt out of it.

That should tell Drivebydumbass all anyone needs to know about how great the ACA is going to be.

If it were good then no one would be trying to ditch it.

Well dumbass, 60% of Americans want Affordable Health Care .... and know what? .... they're going to get it....

60% huh? From what I've read only 36% want the affordable care act. Must be idiots just like you.

CBS News poll finds more Americans than ever want Obamacare repealed - CBS News

if a CBS poll says 36%, the reality is probably closer to 10%.

11. As you may know, a bill that makes major changes to the country's health care system became law
in 2010. Based on what you have read or heard about that legislation, do you generally favor or
generally oppose it?

12. (IF OPPOSE) Do you oppose that legislation because you think its approach toward health care is
too liberal, or because you think it is not liberal enough?
QUESTIONS 11 AND 12 COMBINED

Favor 43%
Oppose, too liberal 35%
Oppose, not liberal enough 16%
No opinion 7%

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2013/images/05/28/healthcarepoll.pdf

The nut of the case ....

Forum List

Back