6-3 ruling and Trump's guilty verdict

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
Everyone saying there is no chance of an appeal may be right, this could stop the entire case in its tracks. Another Trump win?

The ruling and the rhetoric in the opinion have obvious implications for both the illegal Bragg witch trial against Trump in New York City and the bogus J6 1512(c) charges and sentencing enhancements that corrupt federal judges have announced they will implement if the Supreme Court nukes 1512(c).

$130,000 for a broke down old whore? ... lame sauce ...

The sad part is Republicans love this ... if Trump had told the truth from the beginning, he would have won in 2020 ... easy ... Republicans will always vote for the candidate that promises to dissolve the IRS ... the party of tax cheats, thieves and whoremongers ...

Trump is the Robert Kraft of politics ...

$130,000 for a broke down old whore? ... lame sauce ...

The sad part is Republicans love this ... if Trump had told the truth from the beginning, he would have won in 2020 ... easy ... Republicans will always vote for the candidate that promises to dissolve the IRS ... the party of tax cheats, thieves and whoremongers ...

Trump is the Robert Kraft of politics ...
Not when Joe Bribem had the most extensive voter fraud organization, working for him. We knew the big steal was coming Joe told US so.

Not when Joe Bribem had the most extensive voter fraud organization, working for him. We knew the big steal was coming Joe told US so.

2024 is going to be bigger !!! ... you ain't seen nothing yet ...

Democrats planned for Republicans to do all the redistricting ... smart, real smart ... what a great steal ... sure taught us a lesson ... even with Republicans in control of the House, Democrats still spend like crazy ... that's a great strategy, let Republicans win so they can hand power back ... brilliant ...

I can see where you were fooled ...

As long as there are 10 victims, you can get sentencing enhancements and it goes up from there. There were a lot of people in the dome that day. He might, if convicted, get 6 level enhancements in the guidelines off the 250+ victims box. It wouldn't be arbitrary. someone would just have to testify how many people were in the capitol that day or at least X number of people and there you have it.

Truth: The jury was unanimous in it's finding Mr. Trump guilty of all criminal charges.
I think it's how they got there that is the clincher:

sentencing enhancements cannot be arbitrarily implemented by judicial fiat

This is all disgusting, paranoid, hateful opinion masquerading as truth.

80ebff5d4895501127835eec2df88dd5.gif

I think it's how they got there that is the clincher:

sentencing enhancements cannot be arbitrarily implemented by judicial fiat
Even Wikipedia has the facts straight.

In May 2024, a jury in New York found Trump guilty on 34 felony counts of falsifying business records related to a hush-money payment to Stormy Daniels in an attempt to influence the 2016 election, making him the first former U.S. president to be convicted of a crime.

He has been indicted in three other jurisdictions on 54 other felony counts related to his mishandling of classified documents and efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

In civil proceedings, Trump was found liable for sexual abuse and defamation in 2023 and 2024 and for financial fraud in 2024.

Even Wikipedia has the facts straight.

In May 2024, a jury in New York found Trump guilty on 34 felony counts of falsifying business records related to a hush-money payment to Stormy Daniels in an attempt to influence the 2016 election, making him the first former U.S. president to be convicted of a crime.

He has been indicted in three other jurisdictions on 54 other felony counts related to his mishandling of classified documents and efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

In civil proceedings, Trump was found liable for sexual abuse and defamation in 2023 and 2024 and for financial fraud in 2024.
Doesn't make this go away:

sentencing enhancements cannot be arbitrarily implemented by judicial fiat.................:biggrin:

Doesn't make this go away:

sentencing enhancements cannot be arbitrarily implemented by judicial fiat.................:biggrin:
Sentencing?

Who cares?

I've long said I don't care what kind of sentence the convicted felon gets. I wasn't even all that invested in his being found guilty. It was always enough to see the prik held to account by the justice system.

You people-of-the-cult get all giddy over the most inane things.

Forum List

Back