6 beautiful homes that run on solar power

Well.....lets face it s0n........when you live in Scratchmyassville USA, like you do, survival will never be an issue. I live a stone's throw from NYC.........just a tad different circumstance. Just a tad.:113:
`
True enough. I moved up here 12 years ago from Milwaukee, WI which even back then, was turning into its own hell-hole, albeit not was popularly as Chicago. Urban/Suburban survival is unfortunately somewhat dependent upon a gun at times. But this subject line was not my intention. The OP started off with the topic of houses that are run on solar power. Everything on my property, including other buildings outside my house, is powered by a combination of solar and wind power. I can go off the grid. I've also invested in a few Tesla home storage batteries. To me, this is called planning for survival. Yeah, I went off topic.

I'm just not interested in talking about guns, unless it has something to do with hunting.
`

Last edited:
Well.....lets face it s0n........when you live in Scratchmyassville USA, like you do, survival will never be an issue. I live a stone's throw from NYC.........just a tad different circumstance. Just a tad.:113:
`
True enough. I moved up here 12 years ago from Milwaukee, WI which even back then, was turning into its own hell-hole, albeit not was popularly as Chicago. Urban/Suburban survival is unfortunately somewhat dependent upon a gun at times. But this subject line was not my intention. The OP started off with the topic of houses that are run on solar power. Everything on my property, including other buildings outside my house, is powered by a combination of solar and wind power. I can go off the grid. I've also invested in a few Tesla home storage batteries. To me, this is called planning for survival. Yeah, I went off topic.

I'm just not interested in talking about guns, unless it has something to do with hunting.
`

Fair enough..........

Very astute planning......you're way ahead of the curve and I do believe someday you'll be laughing at the fools who haven't prepared. When the house of cards folds.........and suddenly I might add......you'll simply have to throw a switch. I invested in prep a few years back but need to hit the re-set button and refocus. I want to at least get to a point that when the shtf, I can survive for a handful of weeks without having to depend on the government to get through.

Forum List

Back