6 months ago the left demanded Comeys head on a platter

Which is pretty funny, because O appointed him, meaning Comey was "vetted" for being "pro O" and all the rest...

Today they are furious that Trump granted them their wish.

You can't even make up shit this comical.
Six months ago? The day before he was fired Democrats were berating his testimony on Clinton emails. Two days ago had no credibility with Democrats or Republicans and now Democrats are calling him a martyr and an oracle.

Link?

n37nkkimyns6wr51ud16_400x400.jpeg

"Come here often?"

Six months ago? The day before he was fired Democrats were berating his testimony on Clinton emails. Two days ago had no credibility with Democrats or Republicans and now Democrats are calling him a martyr and an oracle.
Interesting. I'm a bit out of the loop at the moment. Been too busy the last few days to pay any attention.

Interesting. I'm a bit out of the loop at the moment. Been too busy the last few days to pay any attention.
Not at all a departure from the course of your life pard.

That was obvious from the OP.

Link?

"Come here often?"

Democrats Wanted Comey Fired — Until Tuesday

Say that's funny --- your OP says "the left". The entire "left" had some unanimous sentiment --- as it always does in the tiny minds of Blanket Generalization fallacists oblivious to their own fallacy.

Now you link me to an article that makes the same blanket generalization but this time it's "Democrats".

And then before the reader's eyes even get to the article the sub-headline changes it to "Liberals".

Three different goalposts, round and round, before the blog even gets started.

Pass the Dramamine.

Oh, and it then goes on to quote, not "the entire left", not "all Democrats", not "the entire body of Liberals" but ---- five cherrypicked people. One of whom isn't even in office any more.

This is why we keep saying adults are back in charge so expect tantrums and squealing as this is what happens when adult and seasoned maturity is imposed upon children
Give them what they want and then they don't want it. I have a 7 month old grandson that when his diaper is damp he's hard to please, give him what he wants and then he does not want it
Not sure how to change the diapers of these wailing libbies so for now just going to have to be good enough to identify what they really are

So liberals are lying scumbags who flip flop 180 whenever they think it gives them an advantage? Oh wait, that's not a question. :laugh:

Link?

"Come here often?"

Democrats Wanted Comey Fired — Until Tuesday

Say that's funny --- your OP says "the left". The entire "left" had some unanimous sentiment --- as it always does in the tiny minds of Blanket Generalization fallacists oblivious to their own fallacy.

Now you link me to an article that makes the same blanket generalization but this time it's "Democrats".

And then before the reader's eyes even get to the article the sub-headline changes it to "Liberals".

Three different goalposts, round and round, before the blog even gets started.

Pass the Dramamine.

Oh, and it then goes on to quote, not "the entire left", not "all Democrats", not "the entire body of Liberals" but ---- five cherrypicked people. One of whom isn't even in office any more.
Cry more?

So liberals are lying scumbags who flip flop 180 whenever they think it gives them an advantage? Oh wait, that's not a question. :laugh:
Both sides have their flip floppers.

But the question remains, why fire the guy now? And the answer is Russia. People can lie about that not beign the reason, but its not convincing. Personally, I don't like Comey but I want to see the investigation go full tilt for as long as it takes to uncover every hack and every tie to Trump.

I sure as hell didn't. Also, 6 months ago, you praised him. Now you pretend firing him was the best move. See how that works? You're a sheep.

Wrong, the fury is about Trump firing FBI director who is investigating his campaign, while CLEARLY lying about the reasons for the firing.

What of this you don't understand? And if you do understand, why do you not share it? We have a total disgrace in the WH, who conducts his daily business with non-stop lying and deceit.

Last edited:

I sure as hell didn't. Also, 6 months ago, you praised him. Now you pretend firing him was the best move. See how that works? You're a sheep.
I wasn't for firing the guy either, but for different reasons. Some potus was going to do it, and it was going to blow up in the potus's face when he/she did it. I'm happy it's the Orange Cretin's face.

I don't remember where grandpa stood on the issue. He's not worst of the partisan's by any means.

Forum List

Back