6 outpost structures razed in West Bank

I'd imagine they (Lipush's intentions) are to have people discuss the removal of some Jewish 'settlements' from the WB?

Sheeeesh! If anyone around here had any 'ulterior motives' or 'agenda' - do you seriously think they'd actually want to mention it?

We could, I suppose, play a game called 'What's My Agenda?' - who'd like to go first????

How do they know those were settlers who did it?

I do not believe them anymore, nor does most of Israel, for that matter.

How do we know those were settlers who did it?

Oh the old classic 'how do we know' game...

They were settlers, lets put it that way. We know you're in denial but for once you should just admit it was them.

You never think twice when it's a Palestinian.

in the last times it was known Palestinians faked price tags, trying to blame it on soldiers or settlers. Denial? No. It's in every police report. and released to the Israeli AND not Israeli media

And Palestinians do not have price tags for me to worry about, so stupid question ahead.

How do they know those were settlers who did it?

I do not believe them anymore, nor does most of Israel, for that matter.

How do we know those were settlers who did it?

it was probably the amazing batboy. before the world weekly news folded, he was in iraq helping one of our special forces team but i think he stayed when american troops withdrew.

by the way, does anyone know what happened to hillary clinton's martian baby?

oh oh...maybe the baby put on a keiyah and stoned cars in the settlements...it all makes perfect sense to me now.

in the last times it was known Palestinians faked price tags, trying to blame it on soldiers or settlers. Denial? No. It's in every police report. and released to the Israeli AND not Israeli media

And Palestinians do not have price tags for me to worry about, so stupid question ahead.

The Palestinians faking Israeli attacks to make Israel look bad.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That would be like pissing in the ocean to make it salty.

The Palestinians faking Israeli attacks to make Israel look bad.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Uhmm guess what Tinnie, its happened many times before
No one believes the Palestinians anymore, they have been caught lying way too much

No one believes the Palestinians anymore, they have been caught lying way too much

Maybe you don't. But the support of the Palestinians has increased dramatically over the last decade.

how about this. you don't try to speak for me, and i won't try to speak for you.

Maybe you don't. But the support of the Palestinians has increased dramatically over the last decade.

As has the support for ISrael...Shall I post the link again ?

Forum List

Back