6 things DA Fani thinks are now a conspiracy

MAGA is telling out right false hood and lies knowingly.

Interfere with the election, you will be crushed, by LEO force and NG is required.

The Democrats are attacking people's 1st amendment right to Freedom of Speech.
The Corrupt Democrat Cult can't survive the truth therefore they must silence their opposition.
Please explain how creating illegal fake electors in seven states is "free speech".

Please explain how threatening to weaponize the federal government and prosecute election officials if they don't go along with an illegal scheme is "free speech".

Stop parroting the bogus talking points you have been fed. You look really stupid, son.

Here's an idea. READ. THE. INDICTMENTS.

I know. I know. You can't. They are longer than 250 characters.

You have a bumper sticker intellectual bandwidth. You've been made that way on purpose.

Trump has a lot of good qualities. He's not my favorite-favorite candidate, but I'll take him any day of the week over Biden and his crazy leftards. Leftards are completely insane. They've turned into what they hate the most - authoritarian assholes.

Just read through this forum today. The leftards just throw mud at the wall, it's all they do. That kind of behavior is completely retarded, it's fucking simian.

These guys want to be in charge? Of public money? NO FUCKING WAY! Who's gonna put a buncha howler monkeys in charge of the Treasury and the DoD?

Not me. I'm against that concept. Put me on record. I'm against that concept.

As far as I'm concerned the progressives have regressed into nasty little Stalinist pigs, they're not "exactly" commies, they're more like Nazis. Leftards with a bad attitude.

Same stuff though. Show trials, character assassination, real assassination... abuse of the law, abuse of the political process, thoughtless abuse of individuals and families, censorship, the whole nine yards.
You are a word vomiting liar. Trump & Republicans printed 5 times more debt money than all other presidents COMBINED!!!
fredgraph.png

Let me guess. You got that list from one of your propagandists, and didn't actually read the indictment.

What do I win?
Nothing cause thats literally from the indictment

You lose
Well, well, well. I found your source. It lists the EXACT same acts you did in your OP, plagiarizer.

Now what do I win?

You tards keep proving me correct. You are just parrots repeating the lies you are told to parrot, completely incapable of thinking for yourselves.

And it would literally kill you to read the indictments. The more shit Trump does, the deeper you have to dig your heads into the sand, because even ONE dose of reality would risk piercing ALL of your delusions.

You're busted, son.

Act 6. On or about the 21st day of November 2020, MARK RANDALL MEADOWS sent a text message...

Act 22. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted...

Act 26. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted...

Act 27. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted ...

Act 45. On or about the 8th day of December 2020, MICHAEL A. ROMAN sent a text message...

Act 57. On or about the, 11th day of December 2020, DAVID JAMES SHAFER reserved Room 216...

So tweeting, sending text and reserving a room. And this is what they think will lock up Trump?

Georgia Law on RICO

O.C.G.A. §16-14-4 outlines four ways a person can be guilty of violating the Racketeering statute:

1. By directly or indirectly acquiring or maintaining any interest in or control of any enterprise, real property or personal property through a pattern of racketeering or the proceeds derived from the activity;
  2. By directly or indirectly participating in an enterprise through a pattern of racketeering activity while being employed by, or associated with, the enterprise;
  3. By conspiring or endeavoring to directly or indirectly acquire or maintain any interest in, or control of, any enterprise, real property or personal property through a pattern of racketeering activity or the proceeds derived from a pattern of racketeering activity; or
  4. By conspiring or endeavoring to directly or indirectly participate in an enterprise through a pattern of racketeering activity while being employed by, or associated with, the enterprise.
RICO is a crime that has a federal statute and a Georgia state statute. The Georgia statute defines racketeering more broadly than the federal law does. In addition, it takes less to prove a pattern of racketeering activity under the Georgia statute than the federal one. However, the largest difference between the two is that Georgia does not always require the existence of an enterprise to constitute racketeering.

What is a Pattern of Racketeering Activity?

There are many crimes that can be used to show a pattern of unlawful conduct. The predicate crimes that fall under the RICO statute in Georgia include drug offenses, homicide, bodily injury, arson, burglary, forgery, theft, prostitution, obscene materials, bribery, witness tampering, perjury, evidence tampering, commercial gambling, distilling liquors and alcoholic beverages, firearm violations, securities violations, credit card fraud, computer crimes, kidnapping, carjacking, and making terroristic threats.

The Courts have concluded that a pattern consists of at least two acts of racketeering activity in furtherance of one or more incidents, schemes, or transactions that have the same or similar intent, results, accomplices, victims or methods of commission or otherwise are interrelated by distinguishing characteristics and are not isolated incidents. The incidents do not have the occur at the same time, but the Court has stated that at least one of the incidents must be within four years of a prior incident of racketeering activity. O.C.G.A. § 16-14-3(4)(A)

Act 6. On or about the 21st day of November 2020, MARK RANDALL MEADOWS sent a text message...

Act 22. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted...

Act 26. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted...

Act 27. On or about the 3rd day of December 2020, DONALD JOHN TRUMP caused to be tweeted ...

Act 45. On or about the 8th day of December 2020, MICHAEL A. ROMAN sent a text message...

Act 57. On or about the, 11th day of December 2020, DAVID JAMES SHAFER reserved Room 216...

So tweeting, sending text and reserving a room. And this is what they think will lock up Trump?
Each one of those acts from which you hacked off the full context ends with "This was an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy."

They establish a pattern in furtherance of Trump's conspiracy to steal the election.

And that is what qualifies the Trump mob for the Georgia RICO Act.

I hope this catches you up now.
'

Sure. Go ahead and post evidence that dead people voted in order to defeat Trump. 😄

When they're in furtherance of a crime, Dumbass.
Here's 26k people Michigan Dems are fighting to keep on the voter rolls

Say what dumbass?

Well, well, well. I found your source. It lists the EXACT same acts you did in your OP, plagiarizer.

Now what do I win?

You tards keep proving me correct. You are just parrots repeating the lies you are told to parrot, completely incapable of thinking for yourselves.

And it would literally kill you to read the indictments. The more shit Trump does, the deeper you have to dig your heads into the sand, because even ONE dose of reality would risk piercing ALL of your delusions.

You're busted, son.
You gonna refute any of it or just applaud yourself for finally finding some info on your own

Each one of those acts from which you hacked off the full context ends with "This was an overt act in furtherance of the conspiracy."

They establish a pattern in furtherance of Trump's conspiracy to steal the election.

And that is what qualifies the Trump mob for the Georgia RICO Act.

I hope this catches you up now.
'

Is the OP retarded or just dumb?

You leftards are such fucking assholes it's unbelievable.

I don't drink, moron. Not a drop.

And you wouldn't dare say that stupid shit to my face.

If you did, you wouldn't do it again for a very long time.

Leftards are whiny little assholes with NOTHING on the ball.

They hide behind their keyboards and go running to mommy when the keys start flying.

The righties have your number. They're going to kick your ass in the next election. You're finished.

You are aware that you are doing the exact thing here that you are accusing the "leftards" of doing?

You think that was all there was in 97 pages?!?! :rolleyes-41:

"dead people", lol

There is nothing to refute. Some GOP somewhere (NC?} voted his dead mother.

But is it done systematically in great numbers? Anyone who says 'yes' should be limited to being a fry cook and never can be a parent.

It was terrible. The hate was the most extreme in American history. Mainly because it was propaganda. They knew the election was fixed Unfortunately for them, not fixed enough. They made sure in 2020. Only a percentage of Republicans were in cahoots with them. And this after the purposely released COVID. They made sure.

Purposely released COVID? Do have any links about this?

Forum List

Back