6 things DA Fani thinks are now a conspiracy

Here's 26k people Michigan Dems are fighting to keep on the voter rolls

Say what dumbass?
That's not what I asked for, Dumbass. Not purging voter rolls isn't the same thing as evidence of voter fraud.

You leftards are such fucking assholes it's unbelievable.

I don't drink, moron. Not a drop.

And you wouldn't dare say that stupid shit to my face.

If you did, you wouldn't do it again for a very long time.

Leftards are whiny little assholes with NOTHING on the ball.

They hide behind their keyboards and go running to mommy when the keys start flying.

The righties have your number. They're going to kick your ass in the next election. You're finished.
Fuck off girly-boy!

:fu:

Scruffy: You leftards are such fucking assholes it's unbelievable.

I don't drink, moron. Not a drop.

And you wouldn't dare say that stupid shit to my face.

If you did, you wouldn't do it again for a very long time.

John Edgar Slow Horses: You would last two seconds, cuck.

That's not what I asked for, Dumbass. Not purging voter rolls isn't the same thing as evidence of voter fraud.
They really should require you street shitters to learn to read before immigrating

"A federal court has turned down Benson’s motion to throw out a lawsuit filed against her for refusing to remove almost 26,000 dead voters from Michigan voters rolls
Instead of simply settling the lawsuit and agreeing to finally remove the dead voters, Benson filed a motion to dismiss the case."

DEAD VOTERS you idiot

Last edited:
Here's 26k people Michigan Dems are fighting to keep on the voter rolls

Say what dumbass?
Evidence was asked for that dead people voted. We are still waiting.

I do have evidence a dead person voted in Nevada.

A Nevada Republican who voted in his dead wife's name. She died of cancer in 2017. When the illegal ballot was discovered, he expressed shock and outrage that someone voted in his wife's name and cited it as proof the election was stolen! Then the Nevada GOP cited it with moral outrage. Then Tucker Carlson fell for the hoax and also cited it as proof the election was stolen by Democrats.

You can see the fraudster expressing his disbelief and surprise that someone voted in his dead wife's name in this tweet:

It takes a special kind of asshole to vote in his dead wife's name and then went on the air to express his shock and moan that someone "took advantage of his grief".

Nevada man who voted twice using dead wife’s ballot sentenced to probation, fined $2,000

A judge on Tuesday sentenced a Las Vegas man to probation on a charge he voted twice in the 2020 election by mailing in his deceased wife’s ballot.

And guess who perpetuated the fraudster's lies?

Tucker Carlson.

Here's Tucker Carlson's story where he fell for the hoax: Tucker Carlson: Yes, dead people voted in this election and Democrats helped make it happen

There is a retraction at the top since the hoax was discovered, but he sticks to his bullshit claim dead people voted and that it was done by Democrats.

They really should require you street shitters to learn to read before immigrating

"A federal court has turned down Benson’s motion to throw out a lawsuit filed against her for refusing to remove almost 26,000 dead voters from Michigan voters rolls
Instead of simply settling the lawsuit and agreeing to finally remove the dead voters, Benson filed a motion to dismiss the case."

DEAD VOTERS you idiot
Evidence has been asked for that dead voters voted.

We are still waiting.

DEAD VOTERS you idiot
You are citing partisan sources.

Here is a fuller story from a non-partisan news organization: A GOP claim that Michigan purposely tried to encourage voter fraud doesn’t fit with facts – Tennessee Lookout

PILF is not a reliable source of information as to which voters are dead and who is still alive. Benson rightly hesitated to take their word for it without verifying their accuracy, especially since PILF accused Virginia of registering non-citizens who were in fact citizens. PILF accused Virginia of large-scale fraud, and they were wrong.

PILF had to issue a letter of apology for their hack partisan work: Voters Strike Back and Win Settlement and Apology in Challenge to Voter Intimidation in Virginia

So...we are still awaiting proof from you that enough dead voters voted on a scale large enough to swing the election.

Evidence has been asked for that dead voters voted.

We are still waiting.
You are citing partisan sources.

Here is a fuller story from a non-partisan news organization: A GOP claim that Michigan purposely tried to encourage voter fraud doesn’t fit with facts – Tennessee Lookout

PILF is not a reliable source of information as to which voters are dead and who is still alive. Benson rightly hesitated to take their word for it without verifying their accuracy, especially since PILF accused Virginia of registering non-citizens who were in fact citizens. PILF accused Virginia of large-scale fraud, and they were wrong.

PILF had to issue a letter of apology for their hack partisan work: Voters Strike Back and Win Settlement and Apology in Challenge to Voter Intimidation in Virginia

So...we are still awaiting proof from you that enough dead voters voted on a scale large enough to swing the election.
Since you managed 4 replies to one post allow me to leave you this

ikbl2h7LXQAu.jpeg

Have you gone to fight for Ukraine yet?

26k DEAD VOTERS
If they didn't vote why is Michigan fighting to keep them on the rolls? Hmmmmmm smooth brain
This was explained to you already. Were the words too big?

Let me know and I will dumb it down for you.

This was explained to you already. Were the words too big?

Let me know and I will dumb it down for you.
Don't need explaining

You all cheat, simple as

You know simple right? It's what they called you growing up when they found you eating paint chips and farting in the bath tub laughing at the bubbles

Forum List

Back