6 Year Old tries to grab cops gun....wow...

Caroljo

Gold Member
Jun 2, 2009
Bet this won't be the one and only time he sees the inside of a cop car....how sad!!!

Bad Parenting: 6 Year Old Tries to Steal Cop's Gun, And Then...

A 6-year-old boy went for an officer's gun and bit the officer after police responded to a call about stolen bicycles, police said. The boy was later sent for a psychiatric evaluation. His mother questioned the police use of force on her son, who was briefly handcuffed and whose face was bruised when police say the officer tried to control the boy by putting him in a police cruiser.
Bad Parenting: 6 Year Old Tries to Steal Cop's Gun, And Then...

an eye witness says the police was not rough on the child.

Last edited:
OMG! The police officer was questioning him because it was suspected that he and other kids were the ones stealing bikes in the neighborhood. AT SIX!?!?!?! Geesh!

He's only six people. Anyone else do stupid shit when they were six?

Still yet, the little bastard needed the piss slapped out of him along with his mother! By the way, where was his daddy? :razz:

Also, to show I'm not racist, my wife is at Barnes sitting with a sick friend, and I'm driving to town to eat either Mexican or Chinese!(that's food I'm talking about lol)

Last edited:

YOu are a confusing poster. YOu really are. Sometimes you make no sense..NONE, then sometimes you post like a left winger.

:eusa_whistle:

No sense eh? Any examples?

I don't find it left wing to show mercy to children. I don't approve of cops throwing a child in a mental institution either for just being inquisitive or stupid. I suppose the parents could give the child a spanking but then they would probably be brought up on charges too.

Still yet, the little bastard needed the piss slapped out of him along with his mother! By the way, where was his daddy? :razz:

Also, to show I'm not racist, my wife is at Barnes sitting with a sick friend, and I'm driving to town to eat either Mexican or Chinese!(that's food I'm talking about lol)

How does your wife sitting with a sick friend at Barnes show that you are not racist? What is Barnes?

Last edited:

YOu are a confusing poster. YOu really are. Sometimes you make no sense..NONE, then sometimes you post like a left winger.

I don't find it left wing to show mercy to children. I don't approve of cops throwing a child in a mental institution either for just being inquisitive or stupid. I suppose the parents could give the child a spanking but then they would probably be brought up on charges too.

Yes, but most of the right-wingers on here would not agree with you. In fact, I suspect that's why CarolJo chose THIS story, because it was a black boy. It's just those black people, you know, they're just plain bad.

So your response seems to show that you look at the child as simply a child...not specifically a black child. Which sets you apart from the rest.

Yes, but most of the right-wingers on here would not agree with you. In fact, I suspect that's why CarolJo chose THIS story, because it was a black boy. It's just those black people, you know, they're just plain bad.

So your response seems to show that you look at the child as simply a child...not specifically a black child. Which sets you apart from the rest.

I think you have a horrible case of PTSD.

Seriously.

Or you are just plain simple liar ( that's about your story )

I think your post is pure rubbish.
I agree with RC. The kid has issues, however he is only six.

Left wingers do not understand that letting the children be the children and not bringing charges against 5 or 6 yolds considers not only kids who play "war" with imaginary guns and get arrested in stupid public schools.
Conservatives are mostly common-sense people, unlike left wingers which prefer government control on everybody, and it is for their "greater good", obviously, even if that control is so idiotic as holding criminally responsible at age 6 :lol:

How does you rwife sitting with a sick friend at Barnes show that you are not racist? What is Barnes?

I was referring to the second part of the sentence related to the food.(humor)

Barnes is a large well-known hospital in St. Louis. We live over a hundred miles east of there Thanks for asking.:eusa_angel:

Why were all 3 of her sons stealing bikes? This wasn't just a 6 year old gone rogue. They train em young. A violent 6 year old thug in a family of bike thieves. Probably no daddy & government supported baby momma. She will probably try to sue police. The case has been referred to the Office of Children, Youth and Families for review since the boy's 4 and 8-year old brothers also allegedly participated in the bike stealing.

"The mother looks totally unconcerned about what happened"...Abel went to speak to the 6-year-old, who "immediately grasped the officer's firearm with both of his hands in an attempt to pull the firearm from the holster. The officer attempted to control the boy by lifting him up and away from the officer's body, but the boy wouldn't release the gun, so the officer put the boy in the back of a police cruiser." He was briefly handcuffed and his face was bruised when police say the officer tried to control the boy by putting him in a police cruiser. While speaking to the man who had reported the bikes stolen, the officer and the man both heard a loud noise and saw the child kicking the windows from inside the cruiser. When the officer opened the door in an attempt to calm the boy and let him know his mother would soon be there, the boy said, "OK," but then lunged at the officer and bit his hand, breaking the skin.

Last edited:

I've noticed that about him, too. :)

So you are saying he isn't a partisan hack like you and he stands up for his beliefs regardless of politics.

Huh? Partisan hack??? What the fuck!! I am registered to vote as a nonpartisan. I have voted for Democrats and I have voted for Republicans. Over time I have tended to vote for Republicans more than Democrats.

My views are a mixture of liberal and conservative. Probably tend to be more conservative than liberal. I believe in our right to own guns, I think the homeless inebriates need to be run out of town, I don't like too much government intervention. Most of my liberal views are regarding animals and protecting animals from abuse.

I have actually made judgements based on race, such as walking along and two black guys are walking towards me and I make sure of the location of my pepper spray...only to have one of them grin broadly and start saying aren't you the lady who has those dogs (Dobermans), they are awesome dogs, and just going on and on about my amazing dogs, and smiling and waving goodbye and saying, "Well, you have a nice day now, ma'am." I felt foolish for having felt threatened, just because they were black. I am trying to become a wiser person.

Come to think of it, the people who have harrassed me and given me problems in my neighborhood have all been white. Hmmm.

I think you have a horrible case of PTSD.

Seriously.

Or you are just plain simple liar ( that's about your story )

I'm trying to figure out what the fuck you are talking about. PTSD??? From what???

Liar? What story? You don't make any sense.

Forum List

Back