60 minutes edited Kamala Harris word salad interview to try and make her look better than she is

Hilarious!

No wonder she refuses to leave the house and give interviews, it's because she can't do it.

You can tell it was heavily edited. I saw six cuts or scenes during an answer she gave to one of the questions, instead of a continuous video flow.

I just saw the highlights but I was surprised at how many times the interviewer challenged Harris. And she definitely wasn't up to the challenge. That was the airhead that America first Republicans always knew Harris was. MAGA

Hilarious!

No wonder she refuses to leave the house and give interviews, it's because she can't do it.
I heard her on Stern. She's a smart, accomplished, interesting, cute woman. Compared to donald?

A new poll of young voters shows Harris with a commanding 31 point lead over Trump​

She's hip, you can relate to her. She's REAL. You Republicans must see she's out there on a book tour getting people to buy her book and Trump just goes to his rallies and fox. Trump is hemereging votes and you don't see it.

Forum List

Back