60 people shot in Chicago over the 4th weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, seriously, who the fuck moderates this piece of shit forum? Anyone? Ever?

This isn't stormfront, people. We get it. You think all black people are violent.

Now, brainless inbred white trash Republicans, put up the stats of how many black people weren't shot this weekend.

Rule#3 for losers:
When a bullshit thread backfires, resort to racial dog whistles...
if it doesn't work, pray everyone won't realize you are an idiot.
You just fell to troll status, no longer fried chicken black ninja, since you have nothing to add here.
FYI...your rules just seal the deal for people here about you. :cuckoo:

....and the white trash tries to step in and make some black friends with bogus claims. :eusa_whistle:

Rule#3 for losers:
When a bullshit thread backfires, resort to racial dog whistles...
if it doesn't work, pray everyone won't realize you are an idiot.

I have never been called more "*******, monkeys, muds, kneegrows, thugs, etc" than the short time I have been here.
Funny ain't. Then they will say they are just words...quit getting so mad. But the word TEAPER is akin to the most heinous hate word known to man.

You will find, racism is tolerated if not encouraged here...especially if you dare disagree with a teaper.

Dont say honky or cracker....They'll cry like blacks enslaved them for hundreds of years except they didnt and they are just prone to crying

Very true...I forgot about that. It is so seldom I hear anyone use those words...but ask a racist teaper and you would think blackie calls them a honkey or cracker everyday. :)lol: How much do you wanna bet they don't even know a black person and get all of their information about blacks on the TV and hate internet forums)

I have never been called more "*******, monkeys, muds, kneegrows, thugs, etc" than the short time I have been here.
Funny ain't. Then they will say they are just words...quit getting so mad. But the word TEAPER is akin to the most heinous hate word known to man.

You will find, racism is tolerated if not encouraged here...especially if you dare disagree with a teaper.

Dont say honky or cracker....They'll cry like blacks enslaved them for hundreds of years except they didnt and they are just prone to crying

I wouldn't dare to even elevate them socially to that status.....

So it's racist to point out blacks are shooting up Chicago every weekend? :cuckoo:

Yeah, that shows your stupidity and desperation.

Now, if you can only blame white people in the suburbs for the gun violence....

This isn't stormfront, people. We get it. You think all black people are violent.

Now, brainless inbred white trash Republicans, put up the stats of how many black people weren't shot this weekend.

I agree with you with one exception. You are lumping the racist Teapers with the GOP. Teapers are not republican...they are a cancer to the GOP with their racism, hate and ignorance. It is a shame that true conservatives don't condemn these assholes. It is a shame that their voice is encouraged on this forum.

I count 3, 4, 5 stooges here licking each other's balls.

I thought it was only the 3 stooges.

So it's racist to point out blacks are shooting up Chicago every weekend? :cuckoo:

No, it is racist when you resort to using the 'N' word and other racial epithets. If you could make a coherent argument, you wouldn't need the personal attacks. Instead, you are ruled by hate and emotion...you are a racist.

60 people shot in Chi Town this weekend. WOW a real shame and expensive to.

Some of them shooters you gun nutters are probably proud of and don't know it. They, like all Americans without a felony conviction, have the right to a firearm for self defense. Correct? You think people don't need personal protection in Chi Town? I know that at least 1/2 the shooters will claim they were shooting in self defense.

Why (are) you all not glad that they (shooters) exercised their American right to bear arms in self defense? Chicago is still in America. Right? These people just live in a little rougher neighborhood than you amd I. And it shows.
60 people shot. But what's the problem?

Where the R in recon comes from....

images

And why is this troll thread still in politics? Oh...to remain front and center...to attract more racists to the discussion and forum.

Oh calling you Nutz is the N-word? :cuckoo:

You should be banned for your lie me using the other N-word, you cock-sucking piece of shit.

Scum like you use the race card to deflect getting your ass kicked.

No, it is racist when you resort to using the 'N' word and other racial epithets. If you could make a coherent argument, you wouldn't need the personal attacks. Instead, you are ruled by hate and emotion...you are a racist.

Last edited:
When Chicago was all white, or seemed so, it never had crime, killings, or any of those other things, it was a most peaceful, crime-free city in the US.

LOL pot meet kettel

Being honest with one self is a good place to start,you should give it a try.

Just a slight deflection.
Every now and then you get Whites who cry about how unfair it is that they can't go around like everyone else and have "White Pride." as if any other group really ever did this on a regular basis.

My response to decent and intelligent Whites is that they did not have the moral courage to tell the less evolved Whites not to hi-jack their heritage and twist it into an ideology of hate, ignorance and oppression.

Notice the lack of condemnation by Whites on this board of the racist, ignorant and factually devoid comments of the racists on this thread.

The next time you all want to cry about how society looks down on you for having "White Pride" refer back to this thread and your lack of moral courage...

LOL pot meet kettel

Being honest with one self is a good place to start,you should give it a try.

I am what I am. If you think I am a racist...so be it - it just shows your idiocy.

Just a slight deflection.
Every now and then you get Whites who cry about how unfair it is that they can't go around like everyone else and have "White Pride." as if any other group really ever did this on a regular basis.

My response to decent and intelligent Whites is that they did not have the moral courage to tell the less evolved Whites not to hi-jack their heritage and twist it into an ideology of hate, ignorance and oppression.

Notice the lack of condemnation by Whites on this board of the racist, ignorant and factually devoid comments of the racists on this thread.

The next time you all want to cry about how society looks down on you for having "White Pride" refer back to this thread and your lack of moral courage...

Where's Hannity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back