Looking back without all the media blur was Trump right all along about ‘Mexico’s people’?

Sounds like you just accused me of manipulation in one breath and then in the next admitted that Trump and co dishonestly label entire groups by the actions of a few.
😆... Are you going to manipulate this also ? Never said Trump labeled the entire group based on the actions of a few, but I said that when the numbers become overwhelming then it's easy to just go on and label the infiltrators by the nationality for which they are and from where it is that they come from. Your boy Biden loves him some Chineese, but when you look at their humanitarian record, and their ethnic choice of pure Chinese as apart from another, then one can't help but see a racist authoritarian regime.

You all got cricket disease when it comes to the Bidens.

Mexico is a highly corrupt and dangerous place.

The Mexican expatriates I happen to know came here to ESCAPE that shit.

Biden is thoroughly committed to bring them here.

Exactly. The "replacement" is happening.
They themselves have boasted about it, and the idiot's detest even their own skin color for political reason's. They are the biggest mentally insane knuckleheads ever, but we know whose behind it all. It's the evil one himself who is the tormentor of them night and day. They bring it upon themselves.

😆... Are you going to manipulate this also ? Never said Trump labeled the entire group based on the actions of a few, but I said that when the numbers become overwhelming then it's easy to just go on and label the infiltrators by the nationality for which they are and from where it is that they come from. Your boy Biden loves him some Chineese, but when you look at their humanitarian record, and their ethnic choice of pure Chinese as apart from another, then one can't help but see a racist authoritarian regime.

You all got cricket disease when it comes to the Bidens.
If Biden was the subject I’d happily talk about him. But we were talking about Trump and manipulating words. When he says that Mexico is sending people over the border, he is full of shit. When people
Like the OP try and imply that Mexicans are criminals then he is painting with a brad brush. Again. Manipulation

The Browning of America is not negotiable with the Far Left & Left .
They need or figure that they need a multitude of group's that will support them without any bias against them or any resistance when going along with their evil doings, so think about that brown people.. They think that you are actually idiot's with no soul and/or religious tenant's or values. I know the leftist are wrong about it, but brown skinned people have got to wake up not woke up.

So what does that say about the behavior of the culture?
Shouldn’t there be a few white folks in there?
IMG_2226.jpeg

I don’t think it says anything about the Mexican culture. It’s shows that gang culture is dangerous and the faction involved are bad news.
Weird…with about the same number of Caucasians in the county why do you suppose there are no whites on the most wanted list?
Do you think the Laken Riley sacrifice was one worth making?
One daughter sacrificed to your “few” for all the others who follow the law and get their shot at fucking taxpayers over was probably worth it…right?
You’d sacrifice your own daughter to the bad “newcomers” to create opportunity for the good newcomers…right?

Weird…with about the same number of Caucasians in the county why do you suppose there are no whites on the most wanted list?
That’s just how it is. Doesn’t mean all Mexicans are like the dudes on the most wanted list

Forum List

Back