Looking back without all the media blur was Trump right all along about ‘Mexico’s people’?

These things are often never clear cut. I saw that over 50% of U.S. illegals are people who overstayed their visas. Those all can't be derelicts. But yes, there are certainly many crossing the Rio Grande that are unsavory. Just goes to show what you find out when digging below the surface of an issue.

Trump-
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. […] They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people”

Conversely, was/is Biden right about white supremacy in America?

Biden-
“White supremacy … is the single most dangerous terrorist threat in our homeland,” Biden said. “And I’m not just saying this because I’m at a Black HBCU. I say this wherever I go.”
Trump wasn’t right. THREAD FAIL!!!

Trump-
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. […] They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people”

Biden-
“White supremacy … is the single most dangerous terrorist threat in our homeland,” Biden said. “And I’m not just saying this because I’m at a Black HBCU. I say this wherever I go.”
Most of those crossing the border aren't even Mexicans.

These things are often never clear cut. I saw that over 50% of U.S. illegals are people who overstayed their visas. Those all can't be derelicts. But yes, there are certainly many crossing the Rio Grande that are unsavory. Just goes to show what you find out when digging below the surface of an issue.
Losing control of the border for political purposes, and it being by design was definitely a Biden pandering huge mistake that should have huge consequences involved as a result of....Why ? Because it has caused direct death and destruction of American citizen's in correlation to the (by design) loss of control of that border.

The pandering to these so called group's that are showing themselves to be a huge danger within this country, is yet another clear cut example of a huge blunder this crazy demented president along with his band of merry men has now since shown themselves to be all about.

I'll say it again, and I'll keep saying it here, that "Biden is an existential threat or danger to this nation's national security.

Trump-

Biden-
The wave of Illegal Aliens coming over the southern border is akin to a plague of locusts... it's time to turn that around...

The wave of Illegal Aliens coming over the southern border is akin to a plague of locusts... it's time to turn that around...
And bring those who caused the out of control situation (especially in respect to those citizen's that have been raped or killed as a result of), to the justice system finally.

And bring those who caused the out of control situation (especially in respect to those citizen's that have been raped or killed as a result of), to the justice system finally.
Yes... those who fail to follow their oaths of office and fail to enforce the nation's laws should be sanctioned...

Trump-

Biden-
The orange bag O' shit hasn't been right about a fucking thing before, during and after his shit *pResidency. Only the bottom feeders follow elitist, populist trash like him.

Forum List

Back