61% Americans Say Abortions Should Be Legal!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Now the quite part Democrats don’t want to talk about out loud:

65% said abortion should usually be illegal in the second trimester, and 80% said that about the third trimester.

In other words, if Democrats are forced to fight for their actual position on abortion legislatively, they'll be demolished. Third-term abortions are an 80%-20% loser. Second-term abortions are a 65%-35% loser.

So... will Democrats fight for a federal abortion law promising people the right to an abortion in the first fifteen weeks of pregnancy? The period of time the current Mississippi law permits? The one they're claiming is a monstrosity that strips away women's rights?
BRING ON THE FIGHT!

Last edited:
Well they can always take their horse pills:

F527F19C-80DA-47E2-A361-729B719858CB.jpeg

65% said abortion should usually be illegal in the second trimester, and 80% said that about the third trimester.

In other words, if Democrats are forced to fight for their actual position on abortion legislatively, they'll be demolished. Third-term abortions are an 80%-20% loser. Second-term abortions are a 65%-35% loser.

So... will Democrats fight for a federal abortion law promising people the right to an abortion in the first fifteen weeks of pregnancy? The period of time the current Mississippi law permits? The one they're claiming is a monstrosity that strips away women's rights?
BRING ON THE FIGHT!

You are saying that Democrats can actually read and do read bills... :laughing0301:

Self-loathing white Dems want women to bear no responsibility for their actions at all. They hold the same view when it comes to blacks as far as unlawful behavior goes. Anything that tears at the fabric of our society they are for.

Oh but let a white or Asian complain the least little bit and they break out in little assholes and shit themselves.

The one good thing is the worm is turning with Hispanics....It did not take them long to see the dems for what they are and are saying No Mas in ever increasing numbers.

The reasonable "Mississippi Compromise" is a good place to be on pro-choice side.

Dems better get with the majority view and accept it or they are going to find themselves in the minority for a generation.....Which suits me just fine.....Hopefully they will double down on stupid. ;)

BRING ON THE FIGHT!

Thank God the American people are well able to see through "the life of the mother" crap, especially in the third trimester. You do NOT need to murder a baby to save the life of the mother, especially now. So yeah. Let's put this to a vote and see what goes down.

BRING ON THE FIGHT!

I believe abortion should be legal in 2nd or 3rd trimester. To me it doesn't matter what trimester they are in. A woman wants to abort then she has a right to, it's her body and she has the right to choose what she does to her body.

This issue will not be resolved because compromise is an anathema.

There are those who believe life begins at conception. There are those who believe in bodily autonomy. There are those who believe it’s a states issue regardless of position. There are those who believe it’s a medical procedure between a patient and her doctor.

I'm against it not for religious or political reasons.

I'm against it because I know abortion is killing a human being for no reason. Soon as that egg is fertilized it is a human being and will spend the next 17 to 20 years evolving and growing into a adult. It's simply how it is. If you leave the fertilized egg alone it will grow and be born (of course barring unforeseen issues).

If I say it's wrong to kill a 43 year old person or a 11 month old person for no reason then it's hypocritical of me to say it's ok to kill a fetus because it's still a person also, it's just in early stages of development.

Forum List

Back