61 antifa members charged in Georgia but the media coverage is LAUGHABLE

Total fake news, who says this is Antifa anyway and they aren't much of an organization that's for sure and they are not trying to overturn the election hello.... And this is how you ignoramuses get so full of ridiculous crap....

Do you remember when democrats were telling us that "ANTIFA doesnt even exist"?

i am wondering where you found 61 "antifa" in the state of georgia, but, if they were conspiring violence i will not defend them.

i am proudly anti fascist, but don't know of any organized "antifa" in louisiana, (or anywhere else.)

The left is already reaping the consequences of their new police-state, where protesters get charged with RICO crimes and catch long prison sentences for protesting.

This is the world you people want. Enjoy.

A group of at least 61 protesters have been indicted on RICO charges for trying to stop the construction of Atlanta's controversial 'Cop City'.

Activists have been trying to block the building of the police and fire training site since it was announced by then-mayor, Keisha Lance Bottoms, in 2021.

The city approved funds for the $90million project in June and the facility would cover 85 acres of the forestland south east of Atlanta.

There have been a number of acts of violence over the past year at the proposed site, including protestors letting off fireworks, throwing Molotov cocktails at police officers and vandalizing equipment.

A total of 61 people have been charged with violating the state’s Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations act, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, with some facing additional charges of domestic terrorism and money laundering.

i am wondering where you found 61 "antifa" in the state of georgia, but, if they were conspiring violence i will not defend them.

i am proudly anti fascist, but don't know of any organized "antifa" in louisiana, (or anywhere else.)
locals plus others bussed in from other states and countries for an organized riot.. Did you watch the DA’s news briefing?

locals plus others bussed in from other states and countries for an organized riot.. Did you watch the DA’s news briefing?
bussed from other state? all 61 of them? at least soros puts them in a bus. {patriot pride" are u hauled to their riots.)

Unless you take a time machine and oppose people with actual NSDAP numbers on their party cards, you aren't an anti-fascist, you are a pro-authoritarian leftist.

Were you one of the Antifa thugs who put Andy Ngo in the hospital with head injuries?

One of the charged is from FRANCE and another from CANADA.
Both flaky countries

Forum List

Back