61 antifa members charged in Georgia but the media coverage is LAUGHABLE

You need to quit listening to all those conspiracy theory nuts. They filled your head with bullshit.

What "conspiracy theory nuts" are you referring to?

You do know that the "conspiracy theory" of Barack Obama smoking crack and getting a blow job from a white dude with no teeth, is no longer a "conspiracy theory", right?

Or are you so isolated from reality that you didn't hear the news?

1694054517616.jpeg

Last edited:
You are wrong.
10,000 people were arrested during the summer of 2020 blm protests

Yes...arrested and let go the very next day with no charges pressed against them.

None of them ever even stood trial.

Hunter's bosses at Burisma told him to call DC to do something about Shokin - fact.
Five days later Joe leveraged US aid to get Shokin fired - fact

And here's the proof.

Biden at the CFR...You have 6 hours to fire the prosecutor (who's investigating my son) or you're not getting the billion dollars

The never ending quest by Trump supporters to generate something that victimizes them.

No idea and no concern as to who if anyone it is. I am not part of any group. I am not part of government. I am not part of law enforcement.
It's not my job to deal with antifa or BLM or the proud boys or the kkk or any other fucking nutty group.

Having said that it doesn't mean that I don't think they exist or pose threats, be they minor or major threats.

Storming the capital for example was beyond stupid imo but I keep it in perspective. They broke a few fences and a couple windows. Hardly worthy of decades in jail. Meanwhile Antifa & BLM have caused BILLIONS in damages and countless lives.

Do you have any other asinine thoughts to offer?
So you have no idea of the "Antifa" hierarchy. Noted.

You said they are both organized and unorganized. I dont think anyone here knows what the fuck you're talking about.
what do you mean by organized??

a pack of rabid jackals are organized while the rip apart a fallen prey, but you wouldnt know it by watching with all the blood and hair flying through the air,,,

Notice how the media paints the Antifa members as sympathetic individuals who did nothing while at the same time blasting the J6ers as the worst evil to every befall the US.

For those who aren't smart enough to work youtube just hit the triangular play button to get the FACTS as outlined above.

Charged with what?

what do you mean by organized??

a pack of rabid jackals are organized while the rip apart a fallen prey, but you wouldnt know it by watching with all the blood and hair flying through the air,,,
Are you saying groups organize so that they can get more disorganized? I dont even think you know what you're talking about. Either there is no antifa and its just a bunch of left wing criminals getting together to cause mayhem or there is an actual group called "antifa" that is organized and has a leader. I am saying it is the first because nobody can prove to me there is an actual "antifa" organization. You are evidently talking out of both sides of your mouth, as you seemingly believe it is both.

Notice how the media paints the Antifa members as sympathetic individuals who did nothing while at the same time blasting the J6ers as the worst evil to every befall the US.

For those who aren't smart enough to work youtube just hit the triangular play button to get the FACTS as outlined above.

Yep and you paint J6ers as Patriots, what's the difference?

Forum List

Back